My GF will be home in three hours. Tonight, she's fisting my ass. Ask me about it

My GF will be home in three hours. Tonight, she's fisting my ass. Ask me about it...

how did you prepare?

do you have a hairy ass? if you do or did, how did your gf deal with it?

was it weird when you brought it up

are you gay?

Enema from a hose. Kinda gross, but it gets the job done.

what turned you into gigantic faggot?

No, not really...

Not really, it happened over time, after I found out how much she liked playing with my ass. Every time she did, I just asked her to stretch it more. One day she just went for the whole thing.

I'm sorry you're jealous you don't have a filthy kinky gf like me.

when did you find out that you were open to it

Can you have a prostate orgasm?

My dynamic with my GF is very dominant. She likes being grabbed, choked, fucked hard, talked down to, etc. Do you feel I can maintain this dynamic while also doing ass play? I let my gf carry me on her back for 2 seconds the other day and I was shook. Don't like feeling like a bitch.

>fisting my ass.

WHY NOT KILL YOURSELF NOW FAGGOT?

WHY WAIT?

make her blow you while doing it, dirty talk dominantly

A couple years ago. Been doing it every Friday since.

Possibly. Most I'd be open to is a finger during blowjobs. Tried it myself in the shower and I can see the appeal. I think I can maintain the dominant fantasy that way. Not sure I could ever have her mouth on my ass though. It's a hairy fucking swamp.

Every time. Way more cum than usual, and it's a lot more water. Lasts forever, too.

She can't possibly enjoy that. It goes against everything she's been going for all her life. This is a major setback for her in her sexual life ... sad

>want to be fucked in ass
>don't like feeling like a bitch

She fucking loves it. What the fuck do you know?

But I'm waiting for her to get home and fist me...

> My GF
You misspelled BF

Maintain whatever dynamic you want. We talk dirty as fuck while doing it. I squeeze the shit out of her tits, pinch her nipples hard, choke her with cock, blow my load on her face.

Does she suck or jerk you while she's fisting?

Yes, of course. She's real rough on my cock. Calls the whole thing punishment.

post pics

And she rims you?

Live stream it like a real Sup Forumstard

Sometimes beforehand...

>this insecure faggot

And not during or After? How vanilla

I know, right? Lube tastes a little funny, I guess. Tonight I'll ask her to lick it during, just for you.

Done that, too. Fisting is better.