How the fuck did this happen. how doe she know about them

how the fuck did this happen. how doe she know about them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49lY0HqqUVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's a commie, just like the band was

She has access to the internet just like you, dumbass.
>muh sekret club no girls aloud

nah it ain't that, just didn't expect it out of a pop star.

She likes underground music, techno artist Surgeon once opened for her too

It's a guilty pleasure

she probably found out about them during her trying-to-make-music-that-im-not-talented-to-make
artpop phase.
or she browses here, which i'm sure a lot musicians that actually like music do.

Don't be so close minded.

We're all under the same sun

Haha

damn..

Unless you're introverted then that's not true

All artfags are the exact same with the exact same taste in everything so I'm not surprised

prolly because she's a pleb

This. No band is obscure during thr internet age. Shes going for hipster points so people will think shes cooler than other popstars

this

literally have never met anyone besides people on Sup Forums who know les rallizes denudes

Supposedly Ke$ha likes 'patrician' music too. If these pop artists like outsider music, why don't they make experimental shit?

niggas gotta eat

Because they like money

Maybe she has good taste and she's more fun off cam

Must be a jarring change from reddit I guess. But in time you will realize this place is horribly pleb as well

She buys t-shirts, probably thinks it's gay pride or les mis.

been posting here since strawberry jam leaks and lurked before then tho

I've been here since 2010 but listened to literally everything discussed here before coming here because of different obscure psych blogs and lists on RYM. Sup Forums is one of the most largest forums on the net, if something is popular here, it's popular elsewhere.

she probably played Space Funeral

>using Les Rallizes for a fashion statement

This is the complete opposite of what a real fan of the band is. This is one of those preppy girls who wear metal shirts because of the logo and never actually listened to them.

everyone here uses them as a fashion statement to seem more knowledgeable about music

People here actually listen to them so they can get hipster cred. That's better then wearing them as part of your wardrobe for a picture shoot.

You must be new here. And in massive self denial

it's just a band shirt you gay ass nigga
what lady gaga fan would even recognize it

I'd be more impressed if she made good music

talk to cooler people

But Sup Forums told me they're the coolest people on the internet

literally anyone can search up some obscure shit on the internet

She knows about them because your "obscure patrician" band has been a Tumblr meme before you ever even heard of them.

lmfao

You're not as interesting and unique as you think you are. In fact, you're a trite caricature of the highest order.

Agreed, the underground is dead, and has been for years now. Everything is so easily accessible it's not rare to see a teen with an Infest or Beefheart shirt.

>it's not rare to see a teen with an Infest or Beefheart shirt.

You guys must live in a different universe. Is this actually common in America

Do people on /my/ think major pop stars dress themselves? Her image consultant probably asked for a plain white shirt with black text in a foreign language with a DIY look and the person making it happened to be a fan.

no. not at all.

Not America, but france. And I've seen quite a lot of these in Paris.

Maybe because you only talk to plebs, here and in real life

In big name cities like NYC, yeah, the artsier crowd will wear DNA, PiL, LRD, etc. shirts all the time.

He's lying.It's common for bands like Misfits Joy Division and such, but not someone like beefheart

t. Community college STEM student

>He's lying.
Absolutely not, come out of your basement from time to time and you'll see I'm right.

You're fucking dumb.

I have never in my life seen a Beefheart shirt in person and I used to be really involved in DIY scenes in my city.

This, but it's also probable that the image consultant themself was a fan. Just because someone works with pop stars doesn't mean they can't also be a fan of other music.

Well I have, and countless times might I add.

Not miss wearing band shirts of underground artists to seem hip is really big right now. It started with entry level metal but now it's no wave, post-punk, atmospheric black metal and noise rock.

a lot of bands that you probably think are obscure are actually being listened to by little tumblr girls, some actually enjoy the music.

i think the reason why you are all so butthurt about this is because ppl who are into hardcore place so much identity into the bands and get possessive about them, like a child. none of you are special for liking some music.

lmao yeah infest is definitely not considered obscue for people who are even vaguely into that kind of music. i don't think captain beefheart is very trendy or cool outside of circlejerk neckbeard shit online so you can keep that one

Who the fuck is 14 and on tumblr and listening to les rallizes denudes?

I used to listen to them when I was 13

Most underground Japanese bands have had a female led Tumblr following for years, LRD only became Sup Forumscore a couple years ago while you can find Mizutani and Haino fanblogs from years back.

this reminds me of when people that that tarkovsky is this super unknown that only the smartest of people know about

Nah, everyone knows that everyone knows Tarkovsky. Parajanov would be a better example.

Tarkovsky has a lot of acclaim while he was doing his thing and has left a massive legacy that has influenced many artists and is still discussed to this day.

Les Rallizes Denudes, as good as they are, never had anywhere near the attention in their medium of art.

what a lie

the real reason is that fashion designers co opt underground music shit for their designs and then celebrities buy their stuff cause theyre rich

do you ask everyone you meet if they're LRD fans? not everyone wears their music taste on their sleeve.

Stop being so delusional, you're not special nor underground for knowing who LRD are.

Nothing you said contradicts what I said.

He's not wrong though, fashion labels love to appropriate underground subcultures for merchandising. ERD has a whole line of post-punk stuff that famous celebrities wear.

i dont listen to them but youre fucked for thinking some underground 70s japanese noise rock band is popular

She wore it herself, she's always been try-hard hipster. It's not shocking she'd wear that.

She's a pop star signed to a major label. Major labels do not let people dress themselves.

Yung lean posted them on Instagram once and they are a huge meme on Tumblr, presumably for the """"aesthetic"""". Whatever though, fushitsusha is the superior VU rip off anyway.

They're Japanese, fashionable, old school and avant-garde. Do people seriously think that's not the biggest effaybait around?

They might tell her some of the weird costumes she wears to awards shows but you're an idiot if you think they're telling her to wear random obscure japanese psych band t-shirt for a random photograph. I'm not saying she listens to them but she seems like the type of person to use this for a fashion statement.

>Major labels do not let people dress themselves.
this is incorrect. you aren't a serious musician I assume.
my friend writes for record companies all the time. and so many times a pop star would edit out lines he wrote for them. because they didn't like it
they have control in their work just like any other musician.

also fjm talked about in a podcast. his friend produced her song "kiss it better" and the originally guitar riff was much more metal. but rihanna didn't like it. so they went with the cheesy riff youtube.com/watch?v=49lY0HqqUVc

popstars only care about style and trendiness.

Don't be being criminals, God's sake

>people think RYMcore is obscure

Obscure music literally doesn't exist anymore.

Why wouldn't she know them?

the EAI album I made then never released is still obscure desu

Because they are pretty pleb for someone of her intellect.

its not that she knows them its that shes wearing the shirt. i doubt you could be into music and not hear of popular bands but actively listening to them is a different story.

i doubt you actively listen to them either.

Why would someone wear a shirt of a band they haven't listened to.
I'm sure she knows and likes them, otherwise she wouldn't wear their shirt.
Remember when Kesha wore a Residents shirt?

i said its obvious shes listened to them. how could you have a career in music and be involved with people whose job is music all the time and not listen to popular rock bands.

Some people wear shirts without listening to the band because they like the shirt

>Remember when Kesha wore a Residents shirt?

pic?

>gaga probably called me a retarded faggot in this forum
wew lad

>Some people wear shirts without listening to the band because they like the shirt
proof?
you probably can't tell it's kesha from the picture, but it's a still from a video which I can't find.
CLT used it as proof to advance his thesis that Kesha was really a secret patrician making post-modern music in imitation of contemporary pop
>how could you have a career in music and be involved with people whose job is music all the time and not listen to popular rock bands.
I can think of plenty of ways, I doubt Pierre Boulez spent much time listening to popular rock bands. I might be wrong though.

ps. there's also this

Someone found Keshas old Myspace and her music section was littered with a bunch of patrish shit

Yeah, found them on the Wikipedia page for noise rock when I was 13 and was really into Sister Ray

you sound upset that your favourite band isn't as ~obscure~ and ~underground~ as you seem to think.

Every single one of your favorite bands is listened by someone cooler than you. The best way around it is probably dealing with it

why idiot

LRD are one of the most overrated bands on the internet

yeah I've literally never seen anyone wear any shirts/merch from even the most well known artists on here like NMH or Animal Collective or anything. I think I saw someone wearing a Converge shirt a couple weeks back but thats it

lmao I remember this one. The Residents tried to sue her though and bitched about "commercial music". Lots of fans blackmailed her or someshit.

I knew about them when I was that age and I was doing a music blog on tumblr like a fucking weirdo so I guess me. They aren't that obscure mate

What?

don't have link rn but if you look at kesha's old myspace band likes there's a lot of pretty obscure picks

someone made an rym list if you google it

entry level garbage

Also ventements with champion clothing. Balmain made biker jeans for $1600