His logs?

His logs?

My throat.

No his logs

This is the worst meme I have ever seen. No exagerattion. Shit isn't funny. What are you guys fucking 12?

grow up

>shit

This is over. It's just the death-throes now. It's totally owned by a real meme from the Finns. Face it - no matter how many people you tell to grow up - you're finished

>Makes jokes about shit and eating shit
>Someone else says how making shit jokes is childish
>Tells them to grow up
>Continues to make poo poo jokes

No wonder these threads always get raided by spidey

immature

Why is this picture of sal a meme?

not very mature, are you?

>When you think poop jokes are funny but not spidey
Yeah, your right I should get with the program and start making poo poo farty fart jokes like you.

Sounds like something a preschooler would say

It's not your fault, you're still a little too young

>Not creamy.
Post disregarded.

Login:

>Log

accepted...
Ready, willing & able m8.

psst over here

we got a slidderandy thread

LOG
O
G

Thanks for that one user

Log4lyfe

Don't be rude don't have a tude, just eat Andy's poo food, dude!

Fag off, fucker.

Moar spidey

L

O

G

C

L

O

G

Fucker off, piss.

I saw this in that shitted thread, but nobody owned up to this. My question is why $20 in paticular?

gofundme dot com nicky-sixxs-log-fund

LEARN the log

LIVE the log

LOVE the log

>wise up son

Bum truffles

>This is over. It's just the death-throes now.
No it's not.

Penis to your face, anti-logger.

can someone explain this meemee

It's all about the cream.

It's all about the dream.

I'll explain it, it's unfunny trash.

Thanks for the bump

Grow up

logging in

I swear to FUCKING god, Andy, if I don't get your creamy, steam-tastic ass roll slidd down my FUCKING throat in the next few days
I will NOT be held responsible for my actions... All day I scour the web, sifting through various social media and news outlets
tracking your every move. I don't even want to meet you in person. I just want to find the last bathroom you destroyed with your
anus and slidd every last FUCKING piece of your wet hot shit down my fucking THROAT. FUCK! Just thinking about shattering the toilet
with my bare FUCKING hands and siphoning log upon steaming hot log into my mouth makes me want to FUCKING RAPE A NIGGER. OH THAT'S
JUST FUCKING GREAT ANDY DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO ANDY? I just smashed my own toilet and now there's water everywhere. Where
are you, Andy? Where did you releive your bowels last, you kike? TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME. I want that FUCKING log so fucking bad.

Looks like someone has some growing the fuck up to do

No, dont tell me to grow up, faggot. Every fucking day some sperglord and his little following infest Sup Forums with their autistic filth meme about some queer faggot who nobody knows about and the desire to eat his shit. Its annoying. Just stop it ffs

its the same guy always

Grow up

grow the fuck up

Grow up

other?

you sound angery

Grow up

dont forget to kill yourself faggot

kill yourself_

Proof?

kill yourself

you disagree?

kill yourself

tomorrow 44444 is posted! this could be a great opportunity to kill yourself faggot. you can do it faggot!