You see these guys slowly walking towards your house. What do you do?

You see these guys slowly walking towards your house. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGC2iP5ss6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put the fuse into the closest barrel of ammonium nitrate/diesel. We gonna share those 72.

Play American music at them and make them go away:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGC2iP5ss6E

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Put an xbox out front so they do a 360 and walk away.

Load my MG-42 from Ohama Beach and kill them. Rattttatattttatta

dear god in heaven that's horrendous

Invite them to go kill some Jews with me.

I'm getting SICK and TIRED of having to explain BASIC FUCKING GEOMETRY to you goddamn plebs but, news flash, if you turn 360 degrees then you're FACING THE SAME FUCKING DIRECTION, YOU IGNORAMUS!

Shout "Takbir!"

They'll leave me alone then.

Welcome new-friend

easy. put bacon on the front door

Tell Israel and Mossad that their troops are already here.

tell them there's a thot nearby..

Curse my wife for net letting me buy a Lee Enfield. (britfag)
> On an unrelated note, I was driving with my Dad, (he was driving as his car is bigger than mine and he is disabled)
> See a good 300 Muslims blocking the road, sidewalk to sidewalk across the road
> Blocking a turn we wanted to take, but only the edge of them, about 15 or 20 or so
> Chanting in that shrill death tone
> I say we should just drive up, honk the horn, and if they don't move, drive over them.
> He was super timid and worried that they would just charge the car since there was shit tons of them.
> He backs up, goes a different way.
> I legit would have just sounded the horn, and if they don't start to move ram them.
> In the news later on, they where protesting some muslims who had raped some teen girl in the area and all speaking out against it.
> MFW the one time I had the opportunity and intent to harm people, and their speaking out against the sandniggers themselves.
> MFW the idea of how much shit storm there would have been when the ONE Time they chanted about "repsect the whitey" they got ran over.

You tell them New-fag!
> This guy will sort us all out.

Given that the Hispanics in my neighborhood have chased out the Black families here as well as chase out three different Middle Eastern families...I wait for the locals to deal with it. They like me as the token gringo and they like my BBQ.

Where do you live?

Do a 180 and walk backwards

SAVE US BERNIE

pic relate