Wtf i have nigers?

wtf i have nigers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_gangrene
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Common Cold

If it's very painful or getting there, herpes

I don't know what you have now, ,but you're going to have an amputated dong.

what the fuck, bumping. I want to know too

nigger aids

Gas Gangrene

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_gangrene

Advanced grandular mitosis. You will need to remove the unsound tissue with tweezers or a rough washcloth and bathe your dick in Coca Cola twice a day. If you don't do this you're going to lose it in a matter of weeks.

i was fuck a CyberFlash toy so f*cking hard and now ive thats piece of shitty dick

Your shedding skin like a snake

literally what

A dead guy's dick in your hand

Yeast infection

You fell for the trap meme

You have a rare case of the Ouch That Looks Fuckin Bad Nigger!

Flesh eating bacteria. go see a doc. Amputation or death. That's your choice. Good luck. RIP

L right, im washing my dick in Coca Cola, now what?

take some smooth sandpaper and rub the head

a bad case of smegma. wash you junk you filth

that's a maimed dick already, you dunce

Ok medfag here, you either have a infection or a severe dermatitis (maybe a copied image). But see a GP, and any treatments i can recommend are, wash it well with anti-bact soaps and then apply a non allergenic cream to keep it healing. God speed you piece of filth from mr.nurse

A stinky nigger dick.

That my son is a text book case of Necrotizing fasciitis .

i think this is how we got here in the first place

HOW...HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LET IT GET TO THAT POINT!?!?!?! ARE YOU THAT SOCIALLY FUCKED JUST TO GET MEDICAL HELP FOR IT......

fuck is with b today and fucking nasty std pics. jesus christ

Medfag here. I dont know if its a bait or not, but whats on OP's pic its definitely candidosis (yeast infection). Some fluconazole and betadine should do the trick.

Can we just do this now , can we just post weird growths on our body and find out where we fucked up. Is that b now

To add to my own post. This should be obvious, but as they say, no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of public.

Dipping it in cola will only grant the yeast more glucose (sugar) to feed on.

is rial bru
100% rial no fake