First Contact with Alien Civilization

So Sup Forums, is 2116 and humanity has colonies for all the Solar System, 200 billion human lives in this little corner of the galaxy, one day, a vessel appear in the orbit of pluto and star broadcasting a message, in short this is a mesage of peace and good willl from an Alien Civilization.

What are the Sup Forums approved guidelines for the first contact?

Sorry but english is not my first language.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/D0pRG/embed#0
rense.com/general67/hackerfeelsusnavyhas.htm
sacd.larc.nasa.gov/branches/space-mission-analysis-branch-smab/smab-projects/havoc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are the aliens cute, sexy, small, large, what are we talking about here?

So, if they are sexy women like aliens like the Asari or the Eldar we are going to fuck them?

While space colonization is a super cool concept, I still think I'd stay on Earth UNLESS there's a foreign planet with life on it. I'm a professional biologist, life just is too interesting to me, like watching salmon swim up the river is too cool to leave behind.

But maybe there are Space Salmons swiming on other planets too!

Yes, it is the only way
War with the ugly aliens, interbreed with the pretty ones, be careful not to step on the tiny ones.

Genocide their males and enslave their females

If they have advanced technologies, steal them, reverse engineer them, improve them and use them against their creators

And eat their children.

First of all, Earths population wont exceed 15 billion ever; contraception is too prevalent and resources too scarce.
Secondly, there are far too many sensitive and obvious alien ruins on the moon, mars and Venus for extraterrestrial life to present itself after colonization of these bodies. Humanity ignorantly loitering in potentially sensitive extraterrestrial sites should be unacceptable, both from our perspective and theirs.
That said, I think humanity could rather easily assimilate into a galactic federation of peaceful worlds if such an organization even exist. Humans keep to themselves, are easily entertained, and really aren't worth antagonizing. Friendly relations with extraterrestrials, in my opinion, could be easily established and maintained.

*even exists

>Space salmon that have little rockets on their fins

I'm in

Guidelines for first contact
>Do everything we can to research where the signal is coming from
>Examine the ship extensively as well as the means of communication
>If the communication and ship VASTLY outclass our capabilities as soon as humanly possible devise a way to make our shit look useless or convince them that there's no need to be here
>If they are on our same level, express peace and offer them gifts of flowers and shit or whatever

Just basically do anything we can to avoid them coming in and vaporizing us

>being this heretic

GAS THE XENOS

SPECIES WAR NOW

Imagine if the aliens we first came in contact with where humans that just advanced technology wise differently from us.How wILD would that be

>interbred with the pretty ones

On a galactic scale, humans become the space niggers to the pretty white advanced races.

I'd be fucking disappointed honestly.

>venus colony within 100 years

Why stay on earth to watch stupid fish when you could be exploring the volcanos of Io, or sailing the oil seas of Triton. You could be playing golf on the moon, or watch the storms of Jupiter from your spaceship. But no you'd rather have sex with your gay salmon friends

>not knowing humans are literal murder machines
>implying we won't end up getting used as mercenaries or a slave race in alien wars for our innate human need to kill others

I would love to be a merc for our alien masters

Send some muslims on board with suicide vests and blow it up. Then reverse engineer its technology.

>All humans (nigs spics white gook etc.) become the great niggers of the universe and space aliens start making jokes about other space alien cultures that got cucked by humans
>ahahaha XerBoz colony!! Your females sure do love that BHC OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA XERBOZ WIMMENZ AT hahahahahaha

Dunno, doesn't take much more than watching sockeye dig in the river or dig in the lake to make me happy

Lol OP honestly, try more like 5116 or even later for that.

100 years for that is fucking absurd.

We were in World War 1 like a hundred years ago. Not THAT much has changed excluding all things political.

YES. This is my fantasy.

What if it turns out we humans are by twist of fate the most beautiful race in the entire galaxy? Whites being the most attractive humans of course.

You are literally a grizzly bear

I look kind of like it
>me and salmon

So, what about Alien refugess?
It would be okay to let, I dont know, one million alien refugges on earth?
imgur.com/a/D0pRG/embed#0
And no, not in Johannesburg.

>the federation they let us join can't deport humans under the agreement
>humans still use nuclear weapons to such a extent to make xeno worlds completely uninhabitable
>silly xenos didn't think to ban them first
>when they try
>claim it's part of our "culture"
>tfw we send them our brown "refuges"

We try it out first in Germany to see if they revolt or something, Germany likes vast social experiments like that

Let me tell you about the Jews...

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

>we will have aliens so cucked by then we half breeds that they claim not letting humans riot, create vast wastelands, and rape their women is xenophobic, racist, and an attempt at destroying their traditional culture

>implying they are not scouting agents
>implying the ayys are not here to warn us of the kikiens

The Emperor was Right.

Meh with the way identity and racial politics take center stage i doubt we would reach the stars
ever

Well considering Earth is basically a human adrenochrome farm you're half right. Earth is completely enslaved.

Mercenaries? Dont flatter yourself. Humans are far weaker than tall Greys let alone other physically stronger races. Unlike Greys, humans feel fear and have little to no hivemind capabilities. We are far outmatched by our stellar counterparts.

Humans are more placid than you might expect. Sure humans have been killing each other for ages, but its a big big playground out there and we're the wimpy new kid on the block. We'd better play nice.

It is your fucking faul Jew-san

>2116[
> colonies for all the Solar System, 200 billion human lives in this little corner of the galaxy
ahaha no
Try 2300 for the first colony on Venus
You can also forget about true space travel before transhumanism

Dont you have a new street drug to test pedro?

Humans as opposed to Greys feel fear to a larger extent I should say, they obviously have sensitivities towards danger.

Lol you do. Also salmon fishing sounds fun as

I have only tasted Alcohol and Tobacco, also no, we are not Honduras

Im sorry, you all look alike do you build walls?

No, I have never build anything, and I am white, I don't look like Hondurans

He is not wrong you filthy hook knose

Aren't we acting like the Jews if we do that?

Is there a videogame of warhammer 40k?

>implying we aren't already zooming around our own solar system right now in man-made reverse engineered alien tech

You guys are late to the party.

fuck off we're full

10/10
:^)

Mulder, is that you?

sadly
>this

the numbers just aren't practical no matter what scifi approach you assume for interstellar travel.
face it: humans as humans will never colonize space, we have to upgrade first

Dawn of War, Dawn of War II, Space Marine for console

Thanks!

>ultra powerful beings with technology millions of years ahead of ours with the subtly to remain undetected while monitoring virtually everything on the planet
>hairless apes from the planet earth who fantasize about space travel (within one galaxy) and action figures with *snort* plasma rifles and armored suits

Taking all bets.

No, logic would dictate we would be wiped out if they had the means and that we should do the same to them if we had the means.

>physically stronger races
>not knowing earth is on the near limit of gravity to support life
>high gravity means organisms are stronger in general
>in all likelihood humans are physically more capable then any organism they lived on a lower gravity planet
>humans have remarkable ability to survive trauma
>/x/ shit

>implying humans aren't quarantined within this one solar system until they get their shit together

I agree with you user. Conflict is the way of the universe.

>colony on Venus
never going to happen, I can see mars or even most of the moons but never venus, the whole planet is a acidic shithole to the point that we are lucky our probes survive two hours at most
, unless we makes somekind of super alloy or terraform it will never happen

>>not knowing earth is on the near limit of gravity to support life
Life can can evolve at much higher gravity. The problem is getting offworld. A planet where you need a Saturn-V to get Sputnik into orbit isn't going to be seeing many advances in aerospace tech.

Calling someone or implying they are a 'conspiracy theorist' was a CIA invention, designed to marginalize a growing problem; critical thinkers with undeniable first hand experiences or anyone capable of putting together the very obvious pieces of the puzzle.

What else can they do, short of killing anyone intelligent and aware enough to recognize the apparent.

Of course, there will always be an over abundance of stupid people willing and ready to parrot the conspiracy theory meme, because these dull minded people are not only stupid, but they're frightened of being taken out of the false security of a mankind in control of their environment.

Don't reproduce. We have enough brainless drones on the planet.

yeah that's what I meant, got it mixed up

>gas the ayys, star war now

Dragon ball z, eh?

I need some vids on this.

I love alien stuff

Then why haven't humans been annihilated yet? Maybe there exists some possibility of friendly relations? Maybe our friendly stellar neighbors don't mind us foolish children playing on their lawn. Children grow up you know.

>earth is on the near limit of gravity to support life*
>*citation needed

Dont judge books by their covers and don't get into fights with ET's. Ask anyone who survived the Dulce incident how capable humans are at combat.

Read this first

rense.com/general67/hackerfeelsusnavyhas.htm

Direct manipulation of gravity son.

older space documentaries back when they made them instead of all the """reality""" tv shit took over few years back, they used to go over the ideas of extraterrestrial life sometimes, you know stuff like since the galaxy is billions of years old and even at current space travel speed they would have had enough time to colonize everything but yet there is no sign of them.
see
it's been years, not surprising to mix things up a bit

How do you all feel about humans being the niggers of galactic civilization?

>still killing each other and generally accomplishing nothing after 150,000 years
>1% of the population controls 99% of the planet's resources
>landed on our moon with a combination of luck and accident
>beginning to devolve even after being fast-tracked with a monolith via misguided interstellar interventionist foreign policy ten millennial administrations ago

The massive ET presence here on Earth and throughout the cosmos is just too much for many people to handle user. Its disappointing.

>Humanity discovers alien contact
The fuck do you expect will happen?
Human Empire can finally expand further and have xeno slaves.

NASA had some plan to build floating stations on top of the toxic cloud layer where the atmosphere is survivable. It's only for research but 30 days on another planet is a good start.
sacd.larc.nasa.gov/branches/space-mission-analysis-branch-smab/smab-projects/havoc/

>What are the Sup Forums approved guidelines for the first contact?
1) Fuck off, we're full.
2) Get fucked cunts.
3) Gas the alien kikes, space war now.

>there is no sign of them
On the contrary, evidence of their presence is everywhere.

Ok, now what?

I'm familiar with this case

tell them about the jews immediately
where then?

It's ok. Ultimately, we will have to be content with our own experiences. I've seen enough to know other humanoids are among us.

I dislike calling them extra terrestrials, because really, they've been here longer than us.

For the more adventurous among you, look to Washington D.C.

It's crawling with non-humans.

>What is electrogravitics?

space aint real, faggot

send in the Jews to kike them out of as much tech as possible

DC sure is crawling with non-humans user, theyre called politicians XD

Calling them ETs is a misnomer though, absolutely. Our cosmic neighbors have been here far longer than we have user. We may even owe humanity's existence to their... ingenuity.

First contact with an intelligent life forms is to annihilate it with relativistic kill vehicles. Relativistic kill vehicles are objects propelled at light speed and capable of annihilating an entire system and are impossible to intercept.

Extraterrestrial politics amount to contact, annihilate. Leave no intelligent extraterrestrial life alive. If a civilisation is capable of reaching near light speed they can annihilate a much more advanced civilisation.

It's a shame that space battles aren't the future and they never will be. Extraterrestrial warfare is war of annihilation. If humans ever start colonising other planets those colonists definitely shouldn't know that Earth exists and neither should Earth know the locations of the colonies. An intergalactic civil war would wipe humanity out of existence. Based on human nature after a period of time there would be a divergence with the various colonies. Over time colonies would develop their own culture, ethics and language and maybe even evolve differently. Attempts to hold the colonies together would lead toward war.

Extraterrestrial colonies are incredibly, incredibly dangerous. Especially colonies within system. We haven't even learned this lesson on earth that different people are incompatible. If we establish colonies without understanding that different people are incompatible it will have catastrophic consequences. Lets say you establish two colonies. Both colonies are made up of people that are from the same village in say France. Now a thousand years of divergence and separation in colonies and they'll have very little in common

>impossible to intercept
unless you can monitor the perimeter of your solar system and travel FTL with an albucierre type vehicle

>ingenuity

More like a resource. It's polite to consider Humans as anything more than a convenient source of raw genetic material. Not unlike how we're using stem cells for medical healing.

The cool thing? We reproduce like crazy. Endless human resources.

But like any lab culture, we're going to have to be culled before we cause any damage.

I hope in the near distant future humanity may soon rise and become a great space fairing race.
And we discover the beings that made us...so we can massacre them all in galactic wide conquest for playing god.

topkek

We were a space faring race before.

We will be again.

>So Sup Forums, is 2116 and humanity has colonies for all the Solar System, 200 billion human lives in this little corner of the galaxy, one day, a vessel appear in the orbit of pluto and star broadcasting a message, in short this is a mesage of peace and good willl from an Alien Civilization.
>implying
By then whites will have died out so we'll be back in the stoneage. :^)

>a mesage of peace and good willl from an Alien Civilization.
HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off space niggers

>getting cucked by ayyyy lmaos

there's likely no choice but to submit to them, their extension of good will is semantic. we're at their mercy. god help us.

If a civilisation is capable of monitoring every angle of approach and capable of detecting any object of any size moving at any speed it'll still be impossible to intercept an object moving at near light speed. That's because objects moving at near light speed aren't where you see them.

I just hope future humans can evolve to become a great, dominant empire similar to Warhammer. No gay galactic peace shit like Weedman's Canada.

>Sorry but english is not my first language.

You don't fool us, ali-- I mean, "Chilean". We're not just going to hand over our playbook to you.

We wouldn't even be allowed to set foot on the moon again with thinking like that, let alone their homeworld.
Face it user, we're outmatched.