Hey Sup Forums, What'she a good age to start looking for a first job? I'm only 25, so that'probably a little young...

Hey Sup Forums, What'she a good age to start looking for a first job? I'm only 25, so that'probably a little young, but I figure I should start learning some life skills for when I grow up and move away from home.

Pic related. Apparently you can make decent coin their as a chef

>only 25
I got my first job when i was 16, where the flying fuck do you live?

You fucking neet.

25 is fucking late dude
whats the closest popular shop
wawas?
quicktrip?
7-eleven?

>their

I think you might be under qualified...

i got my first job and my license at 16...

This

ez bait mate

You guys had to get a job when you were 16? Your families must be fucking poor

I don't want a shitty entry level job, and everyone with a good job is older so I figure I'd wait a while before working cause no one is going to hire a kid for an important job.

newfags holy shit

If I got job then I'd have no reason to not hang out other resentment and hate for people who imprisoned me, and call me a laughing stock

Been on and off for years ,I know op is baiting

wat

BAIT>BAIT>BAIT>BAIT>BAIT...

ITT: newfags take the bait and run with it

No fag. My parents did it to teach me to learn the how to get things myself and work hard

REALEST TALK
I'm 24 and haven't worked a day in my life. Were should I start? I have finished a university, master's degree, but it's just a piece of paper because I actually don't know anything useful.

You should really look into killing yourself. That goes doubly if you are the samefagging OP.

>Remember to sage faggots.

Im 15 and have a part time job. Start asap honestly

They arent going to hire the old pathetic faggot with no skills either

we KNOW op IS TROLLING, BUT THIS POST IS VALID FOR MANY.