You arrive home and find this guy on your bed. What do you do?

You arrive home and find this guy on your bed. What do you do?

"Why the fuck are you in my bed?"

sweet

Ask him politely yet firmly to leave

Proceed to lick the shit out of those abs.

Invite him for a dip in the pool

easy question

Fuck his boypussy and lick his neck until i explode straight up his intestine.

>Help him up and carry his disoriented body to my place
>Let him sleep on my bed as I sleep on the couch
>Deal with his freak out when he wakes up
>Ask him if he's ok
>You don't have to tell me what happened but you do have to eat this" as I hand him a bowl of eggs
>Ask if he needs a ride home
>Tell him to take care

I put a blanket on him.
I don't let him leave until he eats a bowl of eggs.

>suck his cock
>swallow cum
>say "no homo"
>politely ask him to leave

I think i could go on vacation 2 weeks inside him.

This

It's not gay to suck dick and swallow cum. As long as you're only attracted to the penis and balls and not the fact he's male.

Call my bf and ask why the fuck there's a stripper in the house

the fact he is a male is BECAUSE of the penis and balls

>having this much bisexual denial

I'm not bi I'm straight. I'm attracted to penis and balls but completely turned off by the male body.

penis and balls ARE the male body

post cutie bois, stop talking you FAGLARDS

But a very small percentage. If someone is attracted to a muscular woman does that make them gay? No! What's the difference? Muscles are a sign on masculinity. See same thing not gay.

Urgh if only I weren't a fat sack of crap.

tell him to gtfo before I call the police

mmmmmmmmm. well if its that cute piece of ass then it looks like someone is getting. have any moar?

>completely turned off by the male body
but its cute

Ask him what fucking bills he's paying to do that on my bed

>very small percentage
>very small

No.

>gay as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Yeah a penis throbbing squirting loads of cum is hot. Just not the body.

yes

no, this is disgusting, fucking post cutie boys or just fuck off

This is what I like. A girl with a penis is the best. I wish all girls had them.

Thafuq?? Sorry, bruh. I'm into guys, just not emaciated twinkies.

By the way, have a protein bar on your way out *chucks it at the back of his head as he turns to leave*

this is what actual homosexuality is. if you like feminine boys then you are into females and not males. being gay means you like manly men

>im not bi im gay
ftfy

lol who says I am gay, I only wanna fuck girly boys, dont care what to call myself

This. /thread forever you bi-curious shut ins and mostly straight trap-fappers

then why tf dont you just have fantasies about normal women you fucking wierdo?

>being gay means you like manly men

No, it just means you like men. Stop trying to change the definition to suit your own purposes.

Traps are gay, get over it.

>wanting to fuck a cute boy with soft skin that like wearing dresses and smells nice isn't gay

>fucking a dude is

I have that too, you are worrying too much about such trivial things, go get fucked by ur kinda men, and let me fuck my kinda men

>being gay means you like manly men

It literally does not mean that. Kill yourself.

>if you like certain kinds of males then you are into females and not males

How much of a NIGGER are you, you retarded fuck? You fail at the most basic logic. Kill yourself.

Tell him to wash out the fucking perm thing he's got going on and get rid of the Anime Eyebrows, Fuck then politely ask him to leave while I make some food for myself.

are you fucking retarted? gay people are not into females. they are into males. why do these males then have to be feminine for them to be considered gay?
there is a difference between sexual preference and what gender you want to "identify as"

Turn 360 degrees
walk the fuck away / lick his nads

no i think he's right you guys. i saw a documentary.

by your logic if you're a guy who likes masculine or androgynous women you are gay

also, MOST men are not anywhere near as masculine as the picture of that hairy guy

>A-am getting paid for this? Better be over 9 thousand

You can't change the definition of homosexual just because you want to because it allows you to feel "better" about being attracted to feminine men.

That's not how it works. If you like feminine guys (and girls), you are bisexual. THAT'S HOW IT WORKS. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

I am bisexual, and it's not something you can change the definition of on a whim. It has a meaning.

Retards. Absolute FUCKING retards. All of you.

>Am I*

Then you saw a documentary about bears. You didn't see one about most gay men or bisexual men. Grow a fucking brain.

What would you ?

Males are known for being muscular,strong,big
Females are know for being small,petite,soft

Homosexuality definition is being attracted to the same gender as yourself

If a man is gay, then he is into a strong,muscular,big man and not a small petite bitch
Same goes for lesbians

if you are a homosexual male like the guy in OP then you are trying to become feminine i.e. he has probably though about being his transition to a shemale

*Eye Contact*
Get the fuck out.

I'm a bisexual male, and I'm not strong, tall, or hairy. I'm also not attracted to hairy or overly muscular guys.

I'm attracted to twinks and certain jocks that are still genuine males.

I'm more often attracted to women, but that literally doesn't matter.

I am bisexual. It means that I am attracted to two different sets of chromosomes. You can go fuck yourself if you don't understand the most basic meanings of words.

lets not split hairs pls

cute bois / traps thread

how do you get your hair like that????

>turn 720ยบ
>walk away

You are delusional if you believe that. Most gay men have feminine mannerisms and feminine features. Bisexual guys sometimes do to. They are 100% attracted to other men (and/or women) and have 0 interest in changing their sex.

I would know, I'm a bisexual twink. Go fuck yourself, retard.

>I'm a bisexual twink
post pix pleeze

Kek

>Homosexuality definition is being attracted to the same gender as yourself

You just admitted your own defeat in this argument. Being homosexual is being attracted to the same gender, regardless of how masculine or feminine it is. Also, gay people don't ONLY want to fuck a carbon copy of themselves. You've got your head so far up your ignorant and delusional ass it's almost comical.

I bet you fap to traps and you literally can't find any other way to accept it than to do the utmost mental gymnastics and pretend you have the authority to completely change the meanings of words to suit you needs. Good luck with that, retard.

Suck his dick!

he's not splitting hairs, he's adding hairs. He thinks he can change the established meanings of words, just because he want to.

News flash: he can't. He's retarded.

*wants to

you'd be facing the same direction you faggot

Deploying Lads

post all Asians

thats the joke friendo

smd

who this

ill post what I got

call the police.

I look at my wife and tell her that I'm now allowed to go fuck an Asian

holy fuck

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON?!

>taking this shitty bait

Dont know his name, hes from a magazine
here he is in motion:
https: //vimeo.vom/165325311

>Being this new

why suck a cute face mot men would fuck her just to hear her moan but unfortunately by a flaw of nature this guy is cuter than most girls so i need source for further investigations

>look at him with smoldering, fiery eyes
>gently approach the bed
>go down on all fours
>reach out my hand
>take the gun from beneath my bed and blast a hole in his head
>call 911 and tell them i've killed a creepy rapey trespasser who was in my house virtually naked
>wait over at my buddy bills house while the cops clean up the mess
>go back home and change the sheets