Any non Jews here think Jew girls are really attractive?

Any non Jews here think Jew girls are really attractive?

Attractive women come in all colors and sizes

Good looking girls can be any race or religion as long as they take care of themselves

>sizes

Hello tumblr

i don't get your logic

The ones that get rhinoplasty are usually 10s. Minus their shit personalities.

yup

If there is no obvious religious signs I cant tell difference between a jew and a normal person.

Yes,
But only as sex slaves.

Here is a sexy ethnic Jew. She's obviously not white.

There are no attractive niggers.

Looks like tanned white person to me.

Watchu talkin bout whyte boi

Hell yeah. Dated this one thiccy, virgin at 26, tightest pussy ever. Loved the shit out of her, but she felt I didn't pay enough attention to her. Unfortunately left me and I ended up with a crappy bisexual wife who plays video games, doesn't spend money, does everything for me, and has threesomes with me. Poor me. She was raised Catholic.

You're an idiot.

Nah, she's got that typical jewface. This is an attractive jewess.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Women are attractive

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Come get some suga

no

I always see jewlets in a nearby shopping center with attractive wifes. I don't recall ever seeing an unattractive jewess there.

Money

Jew males are usually short and scrawny with whiny voices but they're usually born with money so thats how they get their wives.

I really cant tell, we have no jews here. Stop mocking me.

there's only one sexy jewess.

HELL YES. Jew girls from new jersey who party with daddy's credit card are my fucking favorite. My main target throughout college lol.

Anyone here that says they wouldn't fuck Natalie Portman can just fuck off.

only a few ashkenazi, on average better than turks or italians

she was ok young (mathilda)

I'm a white guy but I think kike women are better looking than white women.

I'm saying that on the wrong site I know.

That's a downright awful fake.

Jewesses and negresses are my favorite women. And I'm a white Anglo.

well she better be sexy, cuz she ain't funny

same

Jewish women are goddesses and I have nothing but love for them girls.

I think hot chicks are hot chicks. My dick is the least racist thing about me.

Any other belief system on this is fucking stupid. A good looking broad is a good looking broad.

>PAYPAL ME

Jews are awful people, but have the best looking women.

This. Contrary to mudslimes jewish girls look like and actually are normal people who contribute to society.

Based Jew girls

>Jews are awful people
I dont understand why you think that unless you're a stinky mudslime in which case no one cares about your opinion except for the people wanting to depopulate the earth.

Jew girl threads are fantastic

This article was the most obvious false flag I've ever seen.

> And I'm a white Anglo.
say no more

So what? There's retarded people in any religious group. I just don't see how you think jews are SO terrible. I feel like most of it is jealousy of some of them being rich.

I wonder if it's really true that she liked to have sex while watching her scenes from Leon

>i-its just a false flag, goyim.

I love jewish girls

Did you actually read the article? I'm liberal as fuck but the article was so fucking retarded it didn't even make sense. It looked like it was written by Alex Jones.

Are you too stupid to pick up on patterns?

How low is your iq?

>y-your just jealous goyim!

I like when Jews switch to this line.

I don't like Jews either but their women tho

lmao, nazis don't know grammar

You told him.

This. I just wanted to jerk it to some classy brunettes, not wade through lectures about the sociocultural implications of a multiethnic society

Thanks for the free money? understandiing the facts? guess you don't realize Israel must spend 85% of it's aid on US military hardware. So yes it's true in that we give the funds to purchase our own weapon systems but in return we get invaluable data regarding it's use and effectiveness. The net result is we get plenty in return.

Abella danger and her raspy voice are the fucking BEST.

Yeah, no wonder both sides are packed with Jews.

Of course the kike will never outright say he is a kike. He'll hide it as long as he can.

A menace to every corner of this Earth.

Sure there are user, you're just a closeted homosexual.

Calling him gay for having a preference? Fuck off.

An international clique

so misleading, about 90% of jews are against migration since they mean more muslims coming into europe and america, not exactly what they want. Those that are for it are more left wing jews who care more about humanitarian goals than how it affects them personally.

>da jews
Yeah its everyone's fault expect for yours that you work at hardy's stfu Faggot

They are against migration into Israel.

That's an awesome response user, well thought out and well conceived.

>strawman
>projection
>no counter argument present
>le go back to pol reversed maymay

You have to go back

Israel is a seperate issue as it's a matter of space. Israel is the size of el salvador, making it more difficult to absorb refugees, plus if it is to remain a jewish state and be a democracy at the same time, there has to be a jewish majority, Having said that, Fuck Israel and it's stupid government.

>I'm totally against Israel too goy
>But lets not send any migrants there, you know, its small n shiet.
>Sending migrants to HUGE countries like the UK, France, and Germany makes much more sense.

And for European countries to remain European they have to have a European majority so send the third worlders elsewhere.

>jewish state

So why is it only okay for Jews to have an ethnostate?

this image is awful; i can't figure out the point, and the layout helps no one.
And the people in it seem to be mentally unhinged idiots who don't understand the US Constitution when they make 'fuck borders' complaints about legal immigrants becoming actual citizens.

I don't get the point of this image. It seems to not be pro-trump.wall, nor does it seem to be anti-trump/anti-wall, and nothing else, except no REEEEEEE?

You're wrong twice in one post, congrats. One, they shouldn't, nor should anyone else. Two, they aren't the only one - Myanmar's in the middle of an ethnic cleansing that's about to go full genocide, as is Syria. And they aren't alone.

>bulletins dont make your argument more valid
>green text doesnt make your argument more valid
>presents equally pointless content
>triggered Faggot is easily baited
>is probably autistic.
Post selfie cunt, I guarantee you're projecting

Some are more attractive than others.

>sizes

muh obesity acceptance. feminist landwhales are just as attractive!

no they're not

I'm not sure winter will ever come