Aights faggots, we've messed with the IPhone peasants a couple of times...

Aights faggots, we've messed with the IPhone peasants a couple of times , and with the new IPhone X comes a new way of gettings keks.

Lets make braindead IPhone worshippers believe something stupid that will fuck up their IPhone.

My take: The Pan Challenge X
We say the new IPhone is heat resistant and to prove that, Apple has released a new challenge which is to put the IPhone inside a pan and heat it up to the maximum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ICjou3_eHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100 degrees of keks

dumb and unbelievable.

say it's been designed to be machine washable.

Good Idea

"The new IPhone technology allows your IPhone X (or 8) to survive the dangers of your washing machine! To protect your phone from when you forget it in your pants!"

I don't disagree that it's both dumb and unbelievable, but... Would you have believed that people would drill into their itoys looking for the hidden jack?

good point.

We have to make it a challenge though, otherwise people wont do it.

youtu.be/7ICjou3_eHo

bump

They said it was made with sturdier glass. New challenge: drop your phone without the case.

The new iPhone X is so light it will float in salt water. Still too heavy for fresh water but will float in salt water.

To test they'll have to drop it in the ocean

Quick Charge your iPhone by putting it on an induction stove

iphone X is resistant to bear attacks

"new iphone x is fireproof"

>thinking the ipeasants even know the ocean has salt water

What you need is for them to think the new phone does something for them healthy like checks for STD's so they have to shove it in their pussy, you fucking plebs are hardly ever original anymore.... herpa durr let's heat it like a micowave again cause i'm fucking autistic

Weapons grade autism on display again little boys

you just get sadder

Its because Larry Ellison told Tim Cook that he would never get an iphone unless it was safe to take on his boats so Tim Cook made it float

i'm sure that's hilarious at the gay bar, real sense of accomplishment you must've achieved, rid myself, this thread and your family of your fucking stupid and kys

Nigga you are 13 Monkeys off the rails crazy. We can use you, but not here. Come back later.

>rendering your phone virtually impact damage and cracked screens
What is this Engrish my dude

Trying to target hipster faggots. The nice part about this is it is hard to disprove. if it sinks one can just say it floated away.

bump

Bump

Weak and gay