250 word essay due in 5 days

>250 word essay due in 5 days

what is the topic OP?

50 words a day
pussy

type nigger 250 times.
done

Obvious bait

Some word vomit and you will be done in under 15. Most teachers dont give a shit, nor review your sources. Find some loose connection, randomly source it and done.

LOL

have to explain what science is PROPERLY.

lol your fucked bro

I do 1500 word free writing each day, is it really that hard?

Nothing. Knock that out in an hour.

15 minutes tops, that's not even a full page. What are you 12.

If trips, you copy + paste entire thread, and submit it.

good idea

I don't think you get it, I have to do it in only 250 words and write scientific paper level language without plagiarizing and I have to do it including as much information as possible.

you have to be 18 to post here

Do you get penalized for going over?

About a super vague topic, this isn't university level work. This is some bullshit high school/junior high drivel. While i can understand you think its going to be tough, this is a bullshit assignment that the teacher isn't going to spend 5 seconds reviewing.

THE

Yeah. I'm not getting it. Google what science is, explain it in your own words. Boom done.

Only 250 words? Pathetic, I know some people who type sextuple that a day.

>this fucking thread
Jesus Christ this board is full of the newest fags.

Op

250 words what are you in 7th grade? Kill your self faggot

What? 250 words isnt an essay, it's a paragraph.

>go to the catalog
>open the console
>firefox ctrl+shift+i
>chrome: ctrl+shift+j
>IE: kys
>type the following into the console:
>document.body.textContent
>hit enter
>copy the output and print it
>deliver it
>¿¿¿¿???
>obvious S is obvious

Really only 250 words. Mate, that is not a whole lot of words. You can clearly get this done in less then 30 to 20 minute on word ( or whatever you typing software you want to use ). I recommend making an account on a website called writer. It's in the style of an old terminal. You can change the colors and font in the settings, did I mention it is free. So I would stop procrastinating and get going to finish whatever assignment you need to do to have more free time.