So did you like the movie Sup Forums?

So did you like the movie Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505195704012.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

full of predictable jumpscares and was cliche af
though it had some funny momments

The clown is cool. But the end is kinda boring and didn't make sense. Way too many loose ends

The only thing that can get a reaction is jumpscares. You gonna tell me it's possible to actually be scared by a movie?

The book is much better and no I am not talking about the orgy scene.

In the book it is absolutely disturbing how it describes It tormenting his prey. Wish movie was like that.

I liked the movie

The books are almost always better than the movies what else is new

>The books are almost always better than the movies what else is new
I have realized this and began to read more books.

Heck even the Force Awakens' novel is so much better than the movie which cuts lot of bits out and gets rid of everything political so it is nothing but a watered down Hollywood action flick.

>orgy scene.
What

haven't you ever been afraid to be in open water, look in a mirror, or stick your hand in something sketchy? i think he means the kind of scary that leaves you paranoid like that.

In the book all the kids have an orgy when they get lost in the sewers.

You can listen to a part of the audio of it here
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505195704012.webm

Glad to see this thread, just got back from watching the movie and I thought it was pretty good. Without a doubt better than the original, my only issue is with some of the cgi it looked a bit... Out of place I suppose, or maybe just not done well enough. Can't wait for part 2, I wouldn't mind a prequel either something historical feeling

Jesus fucking christ steven

i liked kubricks the shining more than stephen kings the shining - but like you said thats an exception.

>spends 40 hours in 1 room recording this audiobook
>mfw he turns the page and has to read the orgy scene

clowns aint scary unless its captain spaulding

no webm exists only 1 pic someone keeps posting of it on Sup Forums but it's shit cos the brightness is so overexposed from being recorded in cinema.

Cannot believe they recorded a 15 year old girl like that.

Also that scene when she is in the pharmacist

>wide shot of her looking at tampons and filming an ass shot of her
HOLY SHIT ANDY YOU MADMAN

You JUST know

A shame they cut her hair

Any good sites to stream??