Don't be a bitch
Don't be a pussy
Don't be ugly
>hivemind
Don't suck up to every fucking slave driving woman
Stop being so PC that everyone thinks your all of the above
>faggot

Kek I sweAr I'm hot
I try and talk to them but they're just so insufferable unless they're drunk and I'm drunk

Just keep trying someday you will find someone... unless if you got internet retardation.

Sounds like a (you) problem.

No they aren't that's just what they tell you you dumb shit

This.

I'm pure, I'm vanilla, I don't got no illegal fetishes, no retardation here :(

lift and don't be a nigger

That's the problem ya big doofus

get drunk and go for random sluts dancing and obviously looking for dick

dumass

← works every time

But every girl I've fucked that way has never stuck to me for more than a week

College girls are the worst.

Try not being so vanilla..

Live a little, be an edgy faggot.

I don't think people can give you a life hack to sort this shit out my dude. Just be honest about who you are and a little bit more confident about who you are, buy a bitch, buy a sex doll or drug the bitch.

There was this one chick I dated for a month and I nearly fucking puked on her because she was such a little and i n s i s t e d on calling me daddy and master and it fucking ruined my kink experience

If you aren't getting laid at college, you are the problem.

This is not a question, this is not a special scenario.

Maybe you aren't ugly. Maybe you're a fucking weirdo.

Talk to more people, watch up to date movies, get out more. It works, trust me. Part of your life has to be how to pass in the normie world and that should be now, you're clearing failing.

what chemical compound is this?

I want a cute emo chick tbh

What ever this is I suspect it kills you or knocks you out. Chlorine and carbon and something about d being a heavy hydrogen?

Options:
Slim down and dress emo

Get buff, dress emo

Either way, work on your conversation/normie shit and if you work on yourself, you'll get that girl

I'd say I'm a slim indie emo like a grungy kinda nbhd emo

Don't treat them like friends. Be honest from the get go. Girls like leaders and people who makes them grow as humans. Compliment them, help them, and ask them out for a coffe or lunch.

>Hey, thats a cute smile! How about we grab some coffe once we have finished this part of the project?

It's not that hard. Girls love confidence. Girls love to fuck just as much as you (they are just scared of slut shaming).

Post a pic faggot

Otherwise face it, you're ugly.

That's hot user. She might have liked being puked on too

Ignore everyone calling you ugly, op.

It's clearly your very obvious and apparent repulsive personality instead.

Don't be a bitter piece of shit and assume that every girl is a prude because they won't fuck you. Jesus Chrisr I wonder why they won't

so