Poles love France. Why does France hate us?

Poles love France. Why does France hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poB1WpUbOeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you are shit, ingrate, backward, religious, overnationalistic while Pooland, lel, immigrate en masse here, and steal our jobs because of the EU. For example when you don't come here to steal our jobs, it is our factories who move to your shithole, like Whirlpool which is going to go to Pooland.

we don't

what's with all this anti-Polish propaganda in France recently? still butthurt about Caracals?

We don't care about you, Poland is not relevant to us, outside our neighboring countries in which we have an opinion, it's Russia which matters at the East.

I wonder how that'd look with the new LED street lights.

reminder that some autist on Sup Forums arent whole populaiton of represented country
youtube.com/watch?v=poB1WpUbOeg

*autists

3 things :

First, there’s been a series of fraud by some big French company with the Posted Workers that resulted in lots of polish guys working in France while not being paid and protected to the level of their French counterpart.

Second, by on the on hand getting access to European marked with really lower wages and lower protection for worker while receiving money from Europe to upgrade their standards. On the other hand fighting against the solidarity they benefited and European values while buying American products… in other words the definition of back stabbing

Third, unlike France, Poland cannot into space…

Poles are great immigrants.
But plz stop stealing our jebs

*stealing your jab*
pshh kid nothin personel

Why France doesn't care about Poland? Poles historically cared a lot for France.

>Why France doesn't care about Poland? Poles historically cared a lot for France.
Welcome to the reality, you stupid fuck.

No one gives a shit about Poland, everyone is just using it.

i liek polan

Stop trying to influence elections by exporting squads of elite tactical job stealers and maybe we'll like you again.

I always tough you hated us because of WW2

We do but we still love France we have some shared history like Napoleonic Wars or the Great Emigration primarily to France after failed November Uprising,

Even though there has been a few problems with a minority of poles, almost all integrate very well. Saying French people hate you is just ignorance.

don't listen this retard

Nobody hate poles here, we just don't know/care about you m8

Why? What do two countries who capitulated to the same enemy after hardly an resistance have to hate about each other?

I hope you like us cos you may see many of us depending who win

>it's Russia which matters at the East
Really? Why?

holy shit
i thought the poland is the mexico of europe was just a meme

You are relevant, silly. So even if we aren't neighbors we cannot not give a fuck about Russian people.

Thanks, France

maybe not the Russian people but Putin, everyone knows he's attempting to divide Europe and bring as much of it under his sphere of influence as possible

It's not propaganda. Poles are seen as good. Most people even like to offer help. Lots of taxes go to Poland.

But it's people like Kaczinski which piss of every westerner, being ungrateful as fuck. And lots of Poles somehow justify him, while being so poor and taking jobs for 500€/month which fucks up the entire market. I guess it's the same in the UK, same in France and the same here.