What was the Brazilian economy like in the 80s to 90s ?

what was the Brazilian economy like in the 80s to 90s ?

eat my cock faggot

FUCK YOU EAT SHIT

Pretty good

Most exported goods were HIV and Viados

t descendant of brazilians

Good post.

things were bad back then, my man, to give you a brief example a cartoon of milk was a price 8am, another at 10am, another at 12pm until the market was close we would have like 7 different prices to it

Nice history lesson, grandpa.

80s: hyperinflation times. "Shit" is an understatement.
90s: less shit, inflation was controlled at the expense of economic growth.

Not him, but you don't need to be old to remember this shit, just 30+.

what did the government do about this ?

shouldn't you be mowing someones lawn ?

>shouldn't you be mowing someones lawn ?
Shouldn't you be cutting sugar cane, you farm animal stinking palm oil?

>brazilian ''''''''women'''''''''

what are you talking about santos junior ?

>Talks about the 80' and 90's
>"grandpa"

TIL Mexico doesn't have any history books

Latin Americans insulting each other is fine. It's banter. Some nignog who pretends to be white because it fell in bleach running away from the sugar cane farm doing the same is too much.

B R A Z I L
R

are you fucking illiterate? I can't imagine that education in the favelas is very good...

In the 80's? Nothing, we started with the left foot first President democratically voted after dictatorship "died", his vice was crooked af, then in the 90's we had a snorter President was so goddamn stupid that got his ass impeached, he basically stole millions of bank accounts.

If you have a free weekend read about it, it is ludicrous you won't believe how a country can deal with those gents and still vote for them, and I mean it, people that stole from us 30 years ago are still there, maybe things will be better now with the Lava jato operation

Absolute disaster.

B
R U S S I A
A
Z
I
L

Brazil was shit then and always will be shit.

>80s
Zimbabue tier

>90s
Country was getting better. Would be super power today weren't for the socianazis