Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums
When will the USA collapse?
And will your country take in American refugees?

Hmmm that burger looks delicious

Which one are you talking about?

It will collapse due to overweight undateable white women.

Most of the refugees will go to the liberal countries. If this place goes to hell, you can damn well bet all the shitskins get eliminated south of the Mason-Dixon, and all the liberal traitors would be running for their lives.

There's no other option. We have too many gun owners. Eventually we'd start our country up again, but we might balkanize in the process. It's not like anyone could invade the US, even if we didn't have access to our nukes. Our non-country might even get some Lebensraum out of Canada and Mexico.

All in all, we'd maybe let loose at most 30 million, with all of them being shitskins or liberals.

That thing looks like Chris cristie.

Does it matter?

We'll act like we will assimilate at first, but before you know it--there will be a McDonalds on every block and you'll slowly start to notice the gradual weight gain of the native population.

It's only a matter of time.

are you referring to Americans in Australia?
There already is a McDonalds on every block.

If the white population goes below 50% I would move to Poland or Hungary. I also have an Irish grandparent so I could easily get Irish citizenship i think, but I don't know if Ireland is much better.

holy fuck it's habbening faster than I thought.

You can forget about sending liberals user. Id take a conservative fattie over libs any day.

Just move to Alaska, despite being sparsely populated and rural--alot of industry can actually be found there and something tells me the eventual white flight from USA and Canada will be there. Just a gut feeling

AMERICANs have a great capitalistic nature it just needs re-invigorating. happy to take those types.

If california doesn't implode from being crushed by the pacific plate, then the us will not collapse. if/when that happens it's all downhill and the world will be enslaved by china and/or russia until humanity is extinct

Naah just suck it up crash your Dollar and restart the manufacturing sectors. you guys were the leaders in that once!!

>american collapse
>spineless cucks flee
>red blooded americans and crazy individuals use the geographic range as a battlefield for resources

>OP thinks I'm gonna miss out on the preferred happening

I'd rather catch rain water than move to some nanny state

government won't collapse, it will got SA tier and whites will be discriminated against

No because we don't want niggers or spics

Skilled whites can come and work though, white people are pretty based if history hadn't been tampered with

Liberal whites and feminist need not apply

Give it about 50 years I think. Likely Canada or Mexico will take us in.

Shoot them at the fucking border.

No cucks in Alberta thanks. Rumour has it a based Albertan burnt down Ft McMurray to force the foreign workers and eastern coast cucks back home. Based.

Fuck America and Americans though. Supporting the bad guys ever since they took the Muslims' side in Kosovo.

t. qin xihan