/brit/

no taigs allowed edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-39835394
youtube.com/watch?v=tuK6n2Lkza0
youtube.com/watch?v=xBcYm7gDYxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if 2 million venezuelan refugees were heading for Europe how would you feel about giving them asylum?

i think we should

Hitler did nothing wrong.

small town lads have a deep hatred of city lads for unknown reasons

Fuck off we're full

Yes thanks again Reuben

I think we should let in 4 billion Africans too

>US citizen Kim Hak Song detained in North Korea "on suspicion of acts against the state" - state news agency

Genuinely think a war is imminent desu.

fuck off we're full

do people notice if you're touchy

Expectation

>oven pizza

Why the fuck would a US citizen go to best korea?

hate the german/danish poster
hate the retarded french leftist
hate the Irish retard

Spying most likely or maybe a tourist

love the dutch poster

very attractive girls and educated lads who speak decent english and can work skilled jobs

sign us up 2bh

You'd be safe going as a white American as long as you behaved, it's if you go as a Korean-American that you're fucked

brb lads headed to the shag rocks

getting nervous over my select 11 millionaires

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-39835394

>poo zealand

>Genuinely think a war is imminent
haha you're dumb

Got enough of both in Europe desu.

whats a taig?

*stands in your way*

Not so fast...bartzoople

mams trying to make me go see an "Integrated" doctor which is what nautropaths are calling themselves these days
wish she wasn't a headcase

Saw a 3.5 bedroom house 7km from the centre of Sydney sell for 2.4 million the other day

i think europe in general needs to over this "debt to the world" mentality before it destroys itself

alri 2013

>dumb

FOY

every Irishman south of the border

>venezuela

ah yes 3rd world shithole with extremely high crime rates

don't care
we're full

Taig was a very common Irish name in the 1800s meaning "storyteller" or "bard". It's considered a very traditional Irish name and Orangemen in Northern Ireland and Scotland call Irish Catholics (Southern Irish) Taigs derisively.

>and educated lads who speak decent english and can work skilled jobs
hmmm

who cares they're nonwhites

Sort it out would you phimo

taking in large numbers immigrants is bad for the environment
they should fix their own mess of a country before running away to a new one

you know nothing about europe yank fuck off

>"Integrated" doctor

Those are few and far between here, most doctors are Indian

no such mentality except in dumb leftist anti-globalisation circles

trying to kill my son by making him visit one of those hippie doctors, the cunt

what should I do lads?

i agree but things aren't looking good for venezuela right now

not sure

so they should fix their own problems

they're not a part of the european empires anymore so it's not our problem

*BUUUUUUURP*
Sorry bazingo, IM PICKLE REDDIT NOW

need to get my hands on some mescaline

consider myself a feminist desu but i don't think sexuality should be politicized

i probably can't explain this in english so well but i see a lot of shaming of sex for both men and women, for men being sexual is often perceived as a misogynistic thing but you can be dominant and women can be submissive without it translating outside of the bedroom

and vice versa, if a man is submissive in sex to a woman it shouldn't mean he's weak

>Ricky and Morty isn't a good show

probably gonna watch a gus van sant film

>Southern Irish
All Irish Catholics chap.

ooga booga

got like 5k unsorted Sup Forums pics ffs

cold water is a peng drink

Seriously lads Brazil nuts are great tasting and healthy for you. Take the Brazil nut pill.

So what if like 5 nuts contain 7000% of the RDA of selenium? No one ever died of too much selenium.

>or men being sexual is often perceived as a misogynistic thing
strawman desu

it's a lot easier for a man to be sexual than for a woman without being judged

yeh because Europe has a deficit of those people. idiot.

Stop considering yourself a feminist

Gerry is weirdly entrancing but you gotta be in the mood for it

will never buy a pizza from whoever they are because they apologised

yodelling

The sun has gone overhead and it's almost time to start worrying about the working week

Never been a wagecuck

post choons
youtube.com/watch?v=tuK6n2Lkza0

Shankill Isis
youtube.com/watch?v=xBcYm7gDYxs

women do face a lot of prejudice in the western world and around the globe whether you wants to admit it or not but ok

i think that's probably true, maybe i can't explain it so well. I just don't think men being dominant is a misogynistic think most of the time, often it is quite sweet, of course there is misogyny but love and sexuality is a good thing

wanted to watch drugstore cowboy but I'll watch maradona by kusturica now instead

t. Selenium shill

why would someone make themselves look like that

What prejudice, they are advantaged in every aspect of life. Rather disgusting that they still want more

1080 minutes until I have to leave the flat and walk to work

mines only partially sorted

The average Australian household's disposable income is $1000 AUD a week

In the UK it's $880 AUD

they're not though, men still run the world. They're sexualized more than men in all forms of media

of course it's hypocritical for me to say this as i'm guilty of objectifying cute girls every day

there's nothing wrong with me

Ah yes another lovely summer's afternoon, let me just open the window to let in the gentle breeze, hear the birdsong and relax.

*opens window*

VRRRRRR VRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BRRR BBBRRR BRRRRRR VRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ VRRRRRR VRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BRRR BBBRRR BRRRRRR VRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZVRRRRRR VRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BRRR BBBRRR BRRRRRR VRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZVRRRRRR VRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BRRR BBBRRR BRRRRRR VRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZVRRRRRR VRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BRRR BBBRRR BRRRRRR VRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I went to Waterstones and asked if they had a book on UKIP She said "Fuck off and don't come back" Yeah that's the one I want I replied

imagine being the sort of common muck that refers to his girlfriend or wife as 'the missus'

oWo why are Aussies so rich

don't think many people realise the UK is quite poor

always enjoy this gim'

While it may be more comfortable to ignore it, the facts are the facts: No matter how remote the chances, the oldest woman in the world may show up to your grandmother’s funeral and triumphantly flip the casket to underscore how another challenger has failed to unseat her as the oldest woman. It’s better to be prepared than to pretend it could never happen to you. Here are the best ways to be deal when it does.

>not calling her "bebou"

Can't wait till Sweden collapses and you die without your government you whining faggot

well obviously we don't have as many australian dollars as you lad

*smiles gently*

work needs to be done, I know they don't do that back in Pakistan but here in the poonited queerdom they actually don't have rubbish plants

I need to wake up in exactly 8 hours and 55 minutes

I need to be out the door in 9 hours and 25 minutes

>They're sexualized more than men in all forms of media
I don't agree with the retarded American, but I see that this is starting to reverse. It's already happened on YouTube, where you have a lot of shirtless muscular guys that 13-year-old girls swoon over, but as soon as a woman in a video shows cleavage, the video gets a million dislikes. Same thing starts to happen on TV, but it's much, much slower there.

it's OwO you doof

Due at my desk in nineteen hours

can literally see a brown person outside my window

need a 'habibi' more than anything desu

can't wait till USA collapses and you die starving in the streets because all Americans are fat worthless fucking scum pieces of shit i hope your brother goes overseas to fight ""isis"" and dies and to honer him you fly an American flag over his urn because his body was too mangled to properly bury but it's ironic because he died fighting for ""freedom"" for a government who could not give a single shit less about him fucking bitch

Hate when this happens, desu

I quit my job a few weeks ago
it's such a liberating feeling
you should try it