Would anyone here date a PASSABLE chick with a dick?

Would anyone here date a PASSABLE chick with a dick?
5 foot 10, white, slim, somewhat thicc, feminine voice, boobs, looks 100% femme, ISN'T AN SJW...
HONEST ANSWERS
no edgelords. i agree, there are two genders. i agree, trans girls are genetic males. y'all say the same shit every time lol it's not that serious

I'd date Blaire White no bullshit. Even bring her home to meet the family

nope
i'm not a big fan of dick

Yes

He is probably the most passable tranny I have ever seen.

I'd dump a load in her ass, but no way would I date her.

sweeeet, even tho she has some extra baggage?

i'd do it for a few months

The baggage is a plus. I would not date a trap that has been mutilated

I would consider it, but only under the agreement that I wouldn't do anything with their dick. maybe the occasional reach around if the relationship develops but nothing more. If they want to be a girl then they are going to play the part.

understandable, good answer

No.

For reference, I'm almost an SJW by the standards of most of Sup Forums although I don't consider myself one. If I met one I wouldn't be a dick to them, would treat them as a chick etc but never in a million years would I date one. I simply do not want another dick around mine no matter what its attached to

that's totally understandable, you can't control what genetalia ya like. don't listen to sjw's lol. i'm a tranny and i get it

I would, for sure.

You know she swinging a 10" cock right?

lmao hormone replacement therapy shrinks ya dick

Probably go on a date, but when the moment they say they have a dick, or feel it/see it, no go.

Take Baily if you stop after taking them for a while the dick gets bigger.

And this is Blaire's plan to be a beautiful woman with a 12" cock to rape unsuspecting men.

Pics or GTFO

only as long as i don't have to take it up the ass

Only if "she" tops. If I want to stick my dick in something, it will be pussy.

This

fuck dude u wild. i'd fuck the shit out of you if you let me

POST PICS TRANNY OR GTFO!!!!!

i've wanted nothing more than to date a beautiful trap for a few years now... I just could never find one that's truly passable irl... it sucks man, it sucks that I can't find what I want and it sucks that I can't talk about it because it's actually shallow and gay...

I would, but you'd have to come to shitty Florida. Well, I'm off to bed, You're a keeper though.

'how does it feel to be ashamed of your love of dick?