Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

I'll ask questions if you can post a timestamp and tell me what prompted you to ask this. Also, gender?

A real genius wouldn't still be in high school at 18. Fake news.

thats agatha from youtube, her channel name is threemilk

Have you ever sucked cock?

>"genius-level" intelligence.
>Cannot start a lawn mower.

if you are an 18 year old genius you aren't using it wisely enough to get out of highschool

Do you have a pussy or a dick?

>sage goes in all fields

OP, do you know why sage goes in all fields?

Lets assume that we have always had two planets that exist within a inhabitable zone around the sun. First earth and second earth. They have remarkably similar environments, except Second Earth never evolved a sentient animal. At some point, humans mastered space travel enough to go to Second earth and colonize it as well, otherwise our level of technology is about the same as it is today.
All other conditions are the same, aside from the existence of that second earth.
How does this changed daily life and the human condition, if at all?

Sorry guys, it's OP here.
I'm extremely bored and wanted to create some bullshit t hread for attention.

OP here again, just kidding. I'm far too intelligent for you to understand what kind of manipulation I'm pulling here. Just get on with your day.

Because humans are social but enjoy the self. There would be a different social feeling to different earths. As well as different people meaning completely individual ideas.

Why not listen to some of the DCI band performances the blue coats are pretty rad
Also drop the IQ, i imagine youre a polyphile, like me. Which means you like to learn anything about everything, just drop the IQ, i dont even know what mine is, and ive got quite a few accomplishments im proud of
Read Sun Tzu's art of war, that book is all youll ever need to know about leadership and how things work

Ever heard of apostrophes and capital letters?

You're pretty cute. I feel like you'd bring up your IQ a lot though.

nobody cares bitch

Yeah and my iq is 150000 and I solve cancer easy but I spend time on Sup Forums instead that is how smart I am

you are cute but sound a little autistic, I doubt you are but bringing up iq and absolute pitch is well... autistic. sticking with very cute and most likely a nice girl.

That's not him lol, that's a youtuber

Ever heard of phone posting, faggot? Read alright in my head
>didnt even mention my monster of a run on sentance

Have you even had "anger problems"?

Calm down aaron

KONNICHIWA

AGASA DESU

165 iq
am 18
still in HS as well
its hard being this smart since i embarrassed many teachers. Mainly the fat fucker supposed to teach geo did nothing had to call him out then says my iq is his shoe size
shoulda seen his face when he saw the paper haha

If you are so clever, why are you so weird?

>I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch.
>I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

Just three grammar errors with commas.

Cool story bro

Still reposting this copypasta

Post nudes

Two little faggots sitting in a tree. Posting on a phone doesn't mean you get an idiot pass motherfucker. Some genius, can't even structure his shit. I'm also posting from a phone, bitch.

Op is an autistic faggot, his I Q = suckmydick.jpg

No.. you are the cancer

stale pasta is stale

yo where online is an real iq test thingy?

Advanced autism.
Tits or GTFO.

You may have fooled the newfags op, but I know the truth. You're just some depressed neet who needs to feel better about himself. Fuck you op. You're killing this board.

Are you using mimi or your browser? I need to know if anyone else uses an app for this shit.

Sup fag, I have an IQ of 95, $20mil USD, a M.S. in EE and everyone I know thinks a genius because I lie really well.

You will probably never achieve anything and will always find something else to blame for your failure rendering your high IQ pointless.

>165 I.Q.
>Doesn't understand grammar and syntax.

ITT: retarded OP thinks IQ is relevant

How does it feel knowing that you'll never understand love? If there's one thing I know about geniuses, it's that they are the most unhappy people in the world, and they also have an extreme difficulty fitting into any social situation.

Mimi bitch

Nah that's actually just you being indenial about your confidence issues and wanting to say it's because you're smart

I forgot to say I play the banjo too.

probably war and more rich people fighting over 2nd earth resources.

In my personal opinion high IQ it's like have a big dick o tits, doesn't means that you're better.

OP is 100% stale pasta.
Why do people actually respond to those claims? Why would anyone respond even if it wasn't pasta?

You seem to be full of yourself. While a healthy self-esteem is great, boasting is lame and unattractive. It's too bad with your intelligence you haven't learned humility.

And by the way, my IQ is off the charts. I've actually corrected IQ tests and returned them to the authors.

Stop talking about yourself. It reeks of insecurity. Start learning about everyone around you or your intelligence will amount to nothing. A circular vacuum going nowhere, gleaning nothing.

juden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hop in the oven

Can we have some kids?

Why haven't you posted Tits yet? and an equal followup, why didn't you GTFO yet?

so what the fuck are you doing here

Haha as if people with a high iq worry about grammar. I could give a fuck less as to why im still in HS shits easy but i dont give a fuck
I make up to 30k a month trading crypto currency, also trading irl stock based off market trends and other data i gather my self also i have about 600k in stock total but holding onto it as it is rising so grammar is my least concern

Have you figured out how to suck your own dick?

Beit also:

Lol 18 in high school
1500 lakeview

>My IQ is 169
>On Sup Forums

Pick one faggot

I don't believe you.

Well if you're such a genius answer this

Pro tip you can't

He's baiting u.

How does it feel to have to be human?

Do you have trouble connecting with people? Do they naturally look to you as a leader, and yet you don't want to lead anyone because it's intrinsically frustrating to have to deal with people that can't think for themselves, or won't give you adequate reasoning for their behavior?

Do you ever think if you could just solve the problem of how to make other people understand what you can see that you would feel happier?

Do you spend time alone wondering how you can apply your talents in a forlorn world?

Is the world a better or worse place with intelligent people, and how many of them have gone insane before they ever got the chance to feel loved?

Is there hope for the humanity we seek to be, though we aren't there yet or shall we ultimately succumb to the natural evolution of civilization, which is estimated to be self destruction?

I love you aggy

Whats your current philisophical view on life?
Im also an "intellectual" iq 195 acording to my last test

can u build a nuclear weapon

someone needs to get laid

Watch infowars friend.

Gas yourself jew

absolutely nothing besides the segregation of the 'pure' earth and the 'beginning' earth.
First the colonization would happen in order to terraform the planet, as without sentient animals, it would be a jungle. Undocumented and unpaid workers will be sent, and when it is habitable, will be returned home. Because of the insane price of the space travel, the richest will use it to purchase insane amounts of land for them and their help, with perfectly unspoiled views that can be terraformed to their liking. The first Earth, no longer in need of that niche of paying for beauty, will die a slow death as both sides of the political spectrum duke it out as old earth inevitably becomes a resource mine and the business hub, as new buildings and rigs will not need to be formed. Inevitably, all who have enough money can leave the first earth, and all who can't afford it will stay with its pollution, its dated and failing infrastructure, to mine and dig and milk the planet for resources for the second earth.

Not op but ill take the bait

Well first of all neither are technically stars or "suns" bi
ut rather large planetoid objects. If they were to collide it would cause them to break apart into small chucks that would be super heated from the friction created via impact. Then as the parts cool and gravity sets in the lava would've turned to rock and the ice into steam and eventually water. And once together you would have a very large astronomical body with a gravity over 400g's and a diameter of around 2.7 million kilometers with a surface covered in a VERY DEEP ocean. So deep in fact that if you got far enough down the water would be solid from the pressure. Despite being well over the melting point of ice.

That or it would be crushed by its owned gravity and be turned into a black hole

Thanks for the thought experiment i had fun!
I also apologize if i used purple prose at all during that as well as any mispelling

user, I bet you're the FAGGOT that posted this identical post except the pic was of Eliza. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING PEDO! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!1!!!1!111

Well this is a copypasta so you're and idiot. And most genius level people go through school in the normal way. Innovating a product at a young age is pure luck and getting into college early is always cause by parents pushing their kids to their peak. Both of these are rare relative to genius level intelligence. I know because I'm smarter than 99% of you plebs here and everywhere.

Prove it or you're a faggot

>pic relevant

Actual smart people usually drop out when they realize that high school only exists to sell you the university/collage dlc

Also the western education system sucks

Stale pasta is stale

How dare you impostor
>You know little cunt, i can lift a full-grown horse above my head, and I can hold my breath for ten minutes. To settle a wager, I once ate a pound of P.B. Fouke's strongest badger poison and then ran a mile in the nude. I cannot feel pain, and I can see for two miles unaided by a lens. No man can kill me. I have beaten a man of every race in formal combat, including a Turk, a Pygmy Negro man, a gay mexican nazi and a rare Deepwater Jew. A medical doctor and two priests have written and signed a document confirming that I have no soul.

Who gives a shit

You mean ukulele.

Stale crappypasta

Congrats on your IQ, now show me your tits

OP used that retard diseased jew from youtube as bait. cant tell if funny or cringe.

This thread is literally autism.

Why are you here faggot

nice copy/paste, faggot

And you'll still be dead at 80 like the rest of us and soon forgotten in a mere 3 generations.

Fag.If Sup Forums says it, you're a true faggot

I can rape the animals and they'll tell me to stop this time

Why are you such a self absorbed faggot? High school is easy for tons of people, you'll crash and burn once something actually challenges you and you need to work.

Wow, how many does she have in there?

Good for you

That's a youtuber named threemilk user, not op

My iq is 4 digits , op is beta faggot THREAD closed

OP is still in school at 18 wtf does op live in the ghetto or something and just think they're smarter than everyone because everybody is fucking retarded?

Memes

is op a trap or actually female...

By 32 you will turn to heavy drinking and be a severe nihilist.

(reddit)
r/copypasta/comments/5k0xzr/my_iq_is_163/

Tits or gtfo bitch

And yet, you seek for attention on Sup Forums. Lame.