Am I /banned? Also Hemp thread

Am I /banned? Also Hemp thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Hemp_Farming_Act_of_2009
amazon.com/Liquid-Sex-Xtreme-Lubricant-Hemp/dp/B0012XEVM2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think so.

fuck you i only use shit thats a non renewable resource fuck your recycle the earth all natural bullshit.MURIKA

>hemp can grow apples better than trees

enjoy your cancer then

I think it talking about producing oxygen

fuck you i like my cancer and fucked up healthcare. i'll keep taking hardcore opiates from the pharmaceuticals blindly

but why?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPLEASEGODNO

because they tell me i'ts safe. i beliebe it

Negatory on the plastic hombre. Hemp ends up with a rough surface conducive to bacterial and fungal growth.

Depends on the medications, unless it is opiates. You can take CBD oil from certified industrial hemp, it is better than tylenol, asprin, ibprofin, opiates for some types of pain and not harmful to your stomach. Thus it is legal in 50 states, can be taken as often as you want for pain, and is actually good for you.

just polish it and add an acrylic coating.

Weed should be legalized so potheads could shut the hell up and never post these shitty memes ever again.

We get it. You smoke weed.

But plants release that CO2 when they are burned, or it is released as methane if they decompose.

>Coat my shitty hemp plastic in non-hemp plastic

Fucking potheads man. Go ahead and indulge your degenerate habit, but don't pretend that hemp is the solution for everything.

Just FYI Hemp is not Marijuana. You can't get high smoking it. Your hemp campaign will not get you what you want junkie.

i believe it

This and it's not illegal to grow either

Potheads are like vegans, they cannot wait to talk about it and try to convert like a religion

I actually don't smoke weed. This is about Hemp.

Your point?

I know, this is about Hemp, but obviously you can't read.

Hemp is still illegal to grow, you need a certification for special applications.

smoke weed bro

The United States is the only developed country which still bans the growth of industrial hemp. 16 states have passed pro-hemp legislation. Due to the fact that American farmers are unable to legally cultivate hemp, the United States has been unable to compete in the global market.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Hemp_Farming_Act_of_2009

Then how come you can buy hemp shit?

Oh this is an American thing

You can buy just not grow. So it usually has to be imported from a legal farm.

yes we should have lots of hemp but the gubberment and/or corps are evil and/or retarded and so we can't

Hemp can't be a nonrenewable resource, because it's a fucking weed.

Hemp can't cause 1,000,000,000 dollars of damage to a coastal region.

OP 0 - What hemp can't do 2

My mom said I'm going to get the shakes now that I've stopped. WTF

muh freedoms

Do you speak English?

I actually teach it.
Perhaps you can't read hippy?

You are judging a whole group based on a loud minority. This is a common mistake. Every group has people like this.

Source: Used to take the marjionas every day and chilled out with others who did too. We didn't act this way when non-tokers came to chill. My dad however does get this way sometimes. But that's like 1 out of 15 good friends. I can't know for sure how they were when I wasn't around, but usually advocators of a given subject or substance will advertise whenever possible.

he did an epic sardonicism but you missed it bcus ur dumb

Hey, I'm not a pothead, and talk about the "War on Drugs" way more than they would. To me, potheads are always such pussies to discuss it in public.

I've discussed different legislation with state reps and police unions. I also won't shy away from discussing it with anyone curious.

Vegans ain't got shit on me, I'll even tell them the benefits of switching over to an egg and fancy cheese diet.

because it's an excuse to imprison anyone around the world, it's an excuse to steal from and rob everything from anyone around the world, and it keeps the goony mobster thugs who run the american government in power.

Hemp can be used to make high-quality sex lube?

Anime

Who else here has or likes some good orange haze

amazon.com/Liquid-Sex-Xtreme-Lubricant-Hemp/dp/B0012XEVM2

My brother turned vegan he looks like he has eating disorder. I wish he would stop. He is 5' 4'' 150 lbs...

oops I mean 5'11''