Other urls found in this thread:

toydemon.com/
toydemon.com/magic-eyes-quattro-gichigichi-natural-girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

cleaning them is a pain

what are a jewgger

Don't get a shit cheap one, drop at least $40 on a full silicone one

OP, it's up to you to decide if it's good. don't let other people decide for you.

best way to own fleshlights is
>buy 1 with a case
>secondary replacement sleeve
so you can clean and use 1 at a time at the same time.

They're good but if your used to jacking with hand itheres not enough friction. Get a girlfriend, fuck un protected all the time, eventually it will make fleshlights feel good enough. Then shit on your fucking shit nigger tard.

yes. got one two weeks ago. revolutionary. i'll probably get more sleeves.

This. They're quite nice, but cleaning kinda sucks. I recommend it tho

No. Pocket pussies don't work.

just take a shower after you finish...

I should have clarified, take a shower and stretch the end around the bath faucet... cleans out no problem.

yes and no

odds are you're used to your hand and the sleeve just wont feel tight enough. in fact even real pussy doesnt feel as tight as your hand. so what you need to do is recondition your dick. stop fapping for a week or two and then it'll feel good.

They're great. Just ask yourself, do you really want to sink this low

Cleaning is a bitch, mine got shelved after the first 2 uses.

no flesh lights are total shit
get a meiki 2 layer from sites like toydemon

I have bought two used both felt shitty, used a couple times to try and justify the money, just not worth it threw them away, get something better

cleaning is easy, remove cap run water from back side. the masturbator however sucks

>get something better
>TheEroticReview.com

Yep. They're awesome, but pain in the ass to clean

Alright maggot, listen up.

I have 7 (seven), yes, you read right, SEVEN Fleshlights.

None of them compare, however, to the Japanese sex toys that I've founded elsewhere.

They are tighter, cheaper, and have more sensations to experience than your average Fleshlight. Japan is and always will be ahead of the U.S. of A when it comes to anything sex-toy related.

Here's the website that I have purchased all of my toys from that aren't Fleshlights.

toydemon.com/

Here's my most recent purchase, and for the price, it is incredible.

toydemon.com/magic-eyes-quattro-gichigichi-natural-girl

Two holes, $40.

Best ribbing and tightness I've ever felt.

Enjoy.

(Make sure you buy Lube too)

I assume you have a jap sized dick.

Lol OP, a pocket pussy is a worthless TPR/Silicon lump that does nothing for you if the Jews raped your foreskin at birth.

You have to be a dicklet with a monk robe of foreskin in order to feel this shit doing something.

I bought many and can not splooge.

Only from draining my balls so often.