Anti Trump protesters in New Jersey, more cuck gold for us

Anti Trump protesters in New Jersey, more cuck gold for us.
youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk

best part at 3:44

kek

This can be summed up as follows:

LOVE
TRUMPS
HATE

>anti trump

it just goes to show that these people and people in general have no fucking clue about politics. if they did, they would be anti clinton and anti sanders.

Where in new jersey was this?

All those people are "white" in America

praise be to kek for our daily content

OH OH OH HU HU OH HU HU FUCK HU OH FUCK TRUMP HU HU OH FUCK HU OH UH OH UH FUCK HU HU HU FUCK YOU HU HU

>protesters look like shit
>Trump supporters wear suits and conduct themselves appropriately

Keep protesting faggots it just makes you look worse and worse

This guys trying to act cool for reddit

these are the fucking gross italians whos fathers work dead end deli jobs and whos mothers are whores.
Im sorry they exist

What did he say about his father I didnt catch what made all the trump supporters go oooohhh

also
>Koreans talking about walls

>YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE A DOCTOR PUSSY

"Looks like the best part of you ran down your father's leg"

Us Koreans are excellent at building walls

Oh my god no fucking way

based azn nation start at 4:00

holy fuck

>HE WANTS TO DEPORT YOU WHY DO YOU SUPPORT HIM
>im legal
>shows passport
>do you know what this is
>silence

good shit, OP. even got some minorities showing approval of trump and the wall.

he's sexy and gets tons of pussy. he's got the 90s retro look nailed. gave me flashbacks.

HAHAHA so fuckin proud of jerzee for BTFO these trump nerds/

Fuck America

>feel the burn

Suck my red white and blue cock

>white people
WTF is wrong with you guys?

Hahahaha
>Why the fuck are YOU there?
>because I'm legal
>holds up passport
Shut that slut right up.

Yeah that part was fucking great

OH
SHIT

What a fucking shitshow that is. and both sides are the fucking same. The internet for the normies was a mistake.

So it's ok to say nigga if you're white and a cuck?

Hey Wolfshiem, where ya been

What did he say? I can't understand it over all the yelling

"The best part of you... father..." is all I got

What he say? I can't hear.

>I get more bitches than all you

The catch cry of a insecure child that needs to prove his masculinity through treating women like meat. SAD.

read the damn thread before you post, shitheads.

i don't give a fuck if minorities support trump. you're a fucking faggot if you hide behind minorities.

i seriously wish someone would zyklon these leftists

Those fucking greasy wop dagos. Fucking guinea I-ties. They looks like spics to boot. probably can't read and stole the clothes there wearing. Sicilians are not better than gypsies.

Pencil neck pls.

i don't get it

>both legal
>both support the wall

11/10 men

What are we going to do or rather, what will Trump do to fix this problem when he becomes president? Theres no way we can go a whole 8+ years listening to this shit. I can't even find it funny, it makes me cringe.

You don't get it. Trump supporters don't do that. It's great minorities support the cause, though, because that shows that libs are even beaten at their own game.

Me either.

Check'd

SKINNY WEAK WHITE BOYS

I think it's safe to say that these people aren't going to be voting.

>mfw there's an Indian kid at Lawrenceville stupid enough to think free trade is a bad thing

>Touch me and my dad will sue you
>Anti-Trump supporters literally yelling "Faggots" at Trump supporters
It never ceases to amaze me that the people accusing Trump of being a racist bigot are actually bigots themselves

>"hey guys let's have a serious conversation"
>"fuck you we don't wanna have a conversation"
based pajeet proved that anti-trump faggots are just faggots.

that guy in your pic is looking for social approval. every time he says something he looks around and laughs

>YO FUK DAT BOOK SON, I BET U CUD READ DAT IN A DAY

>Your Indian why are you there he wants to deport you too
>I'm legal

Also that based chink

These people aren't politically active in any way

They're literally trendhoppers, nothing to be mad about. You can tell by the way they talk; a person REALLY against Trump would be spouting rhetoric instead of just throwing insults.

This,

>free trade is good
Lol lets just be slaves to a select group of 30 wealthy people.

Very much this. I've been arguing with some dipshit on twatter for the past day, and first he called me racist when I mentioned nothing about race, then proceeded to basically call for a race war. These people are psychopaths.

please stop making the honorably whites degenerates.

>Mfw when he showed his passport and the illegal girl disappears

Two medium length boards wide enough to not tilt under the weight of a person and you're over. What am I missing?

Less free trade means less Loos forced into India.

1. Trump is a racist

inb4 Muslim/Mexican is not a race

this does not in any way get Trump off the hook for his comments

No I get what you're saying. What you are saying is completely fucking retarded and also not logical.

either you believe in your cause or you don't. having minorities on your side doesn't make a fucking difference you fucking moron.

Can we ID this girl? Report her to authorities?

>I GET MOR PUSSY DEN UUUU I GET MORE PUSSYS DEN UU SUCC ON DIS DIKK

>hiding behind minorities
Except that's exactly what the left does. They claim the wall is offense and inhumane to minorities, while completely ignoring that it only affects illegals. Sums it up pretty well. Check'd

>Italians
>White

Literal virgins detected

I'd rather get an ID on that vile thug that said the "n" word. He claimed he had a job.

What comments? Are you saying its racist to generalize Muslims/Mexicans?

I don't get white jokes.

2. Trump's Economic Policy Will Cause an Economic Crash

Trump believes that Trickle-Down Economics works, and that businesses will automatically create jobs if given massive tax cuts

Yes it does. Get over it.

are you fucking brain dead? you are literally using the presence of minorities on your side as a shield. you're a fucking pussy and a moron. grow a pair of balls faggot.

LIBERALS

DO YOU EVEN KNOW

WHAT THIS IS

whats his name Sup Forums?

>whynotboth.jpg

Reporting an illegal immigrant and a racist to authorities and their employers sounds like a fun thing

>fuckest of all fuckboys calling anyone a pussy
brb taking a trip to this town to kick his shit into the ground. I'll kick beardo's ass too

Those are some seriously repulsive human beings. fuck, especially that worthless piece of shit in the op picture. what a fucking moron.

>businesses will automatically create jobs if given massive tax cuts
yes, that is obviously true. money stays in the economy and not wasted by the government.

based gramps

p sure that was a gook

Looks like a Boy Meets World character.

Something about Dago or Wops. Is that guy even Italian or is he faking that, too?

How can the Kimichis compete with superior BBA

He needs to become a meme.

yeah it is

sorry

Trump wants to violate human rights to achieve his goals

Shouldn't you be putting your wife's son to bed right about now?

>Christianity
>Literally "turn over your cheeks to get pozzed up by migrant cum: the religion"
>Hope for anything

Fucking Panjeet bringing the keks. Shows the illegal cunt his passport and she disappears.

Get over what? That Trump's racism is going to cost him the election?

People don't want that shit in office.

the joke is semen
so funny I know

is he saying his father shit himself and it ran down his leg?

shouldn't you be learning how to address arguments in a political forum?

>best part of you ran down your father's leg
>that build a wall chant
top kek!protesters BTFO

Please someone dox that pencil neck faggot, I swear I would follow him around his whole life and show this shit to every potential employer he comes across

Yes you can. Those idiots could not even articulate the position on any issue. Just loud mouthed idiots, that think their opinion matters. I would bet that most of them can't vote, either being illegal or underage. I hope this video keeps a couple of them from getting employed.

Beta bernie

This video is so cringe, I can't watch more than ten seconds or so at a time.

Is it worth watching the whole thing?

What's interesting is that this group of people doesn't seem to be composed of your typical liberal twig boys, but rather by degenerate, wigger, legally retarded trash.