I hate being gay

I hate being gay

Only 2% of the population could love you back, and most of us are twats who can't stand each other.

I find myself attracted to straight guys not just because they're hot but because I want sanity for a change.

Fuck this life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwNCUWrEdBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yo where do you live

MA man, you?

>most of us are twats who can't stand each other
care to elaborate?

The drama is unbelievable
The dating criteria can get insane
And I feel like so many of them want to be around people that are just like them

It'll come man don't worry. Hang in there.

Too many twinks and femboys, amiright

gay community is horrible to itself. First off, if you aren't a white gay, you aren't even looked at. Secondly, while most gays want a strong alpha man so they can be beta, they'll fucking shun you for not being 'gay enough.' Thirdly, there's only a small subset of gays that will openly look for others, and you have to do it periodically enough that no one will think you're desperate, or else the very small and intimate community spreads rumors like the fucking bubonic plague.

So hot, but fuck, twinks and fems are such shitty people.

Too many that make it their whole identity yea

Basically, if you want a mature guy, you have to date someone over 35

>2%
that doesn't sound right?

Straight dude here and I feel same as you bout women. Most suck, and the chillest are lesbians and won't ever consider me. I would date you if you were hot but problem for me has always been the dick. The idea of someone else's dick touching me repulses me too much. fml.

Just fuck your own butt

Anyone else feel like the pride parades are making it worse?

Honestly, gay people who are older just seem more sane and realistic. The 'gays' today who are like under 30 are unbearable.

That doesn't include bifags.

Funny because here i was wishing i was gay because i find women absolutely fucking repulsive. They have shit personalities and barely provide decent companionship ffs. Oh well, at least theres still hope in nabbing one of those more modest 3rd worlders. At least they know they getting a good deal and to not fuck it up.

Exactly! Im so glad im attracted to masculine men

If you hate being gay just stop being gay, it is not that hard user

depends on where you live. >2 in small towns, 10% in normal towns, >30% in big cities

Nice b8 m8

because you could easily turn gay?

I'm actually not gay , maybe bi cause of traps tomboys etc. But women are just a stick in the ass right now , most of them are actually nothing pretty good and don't care about her partner. I would actually date you but well u r probably american and I'm not, also I just like those tomboys and traps. Cheer it up m8!

This is why I try to avoid the community as much as possible. I'm just a dude that likes other dudes, I don't need that shit. I thought the pro of being gay was to not have to deal with this kind of shit from women.

I wonder if the lesbian community has to deal with any of this?

They've got their own issues. Mostly abuse and shit.

Implying they aren't overflowing with endless fucking drama even more that you fags.

Let's begin!

If you think it's bad being gay, try being a pedophile.

Wait 2% of the population? They must all be on here then. The way it's made to seem is that at least half the people on the planet are gay

02721 here, where u at

weird places like this attract the dregs of society.

WOMEN HAVE PENIS >>> EVERY WOMEN,

You live in an unfortunate time, a transition from superstition and bigotry to reason and tolerance.

The plain truth is that your personal sexuality should be supremely unimportant your fellow citizens. All citizens will treated equally under the law.

Who you fuck is not who you are. You are not bad or evil because of sex. Anyone who would tell yout that you are is a vicious cretin and get them out of your life.

But it's tough right now and it isn't going to get any better anytime soon. 2050? 2070?

*A derivative from the structure from which a penis would develop in a male.

this

Become a professional whatever.
Make good $$$
Go on a gay cruise.
Meet your soulmate.
True Story happened to associates of mine.

MOVE TO WEST HOLLYWOOD OR SAN FRANSISCO

Don't love.

Love is a chemical reaction designed to trick increasingly intelligent animals into reproducing. You're never gonna reproduce if you're gay, so why worry about love? Why not recognize this biological impulse for the liability that it is and discard it the same way you discard your hunger to stick to a diet?

Shut Up Male Woman !!! you are a aberration !!!

OP here, hmu on reddit

/u/Verikor

The overlap between the two is something nobody ever has the balls to talk about honestly

Try being transgender. Being gay is at least loved by most people now. I get the pity remarks or called names all the time. Good luck with your sexual hookups that you can find without being fetishised or potentially killed by someone who thinks I'm trying to trick them.

1 1 1 1

one one one

eleven

Pedophiles need help. Please go and talk to a therapist if you are thinking about children this way.

>OP IS A FAGGOT
>LE REDDIT

how can you be gay if this exists on this planet?

This^^^ Yes! Omg something that isn't transphobic on Sup Forums!

It's kind of ironic how this used to be said about gays and transexuals also (not the user you're replying to, nor a pedo, just find it kinda funny)

I like transgirls, but its totally a fetish thing.

Maybe because sexuality isn't something you can understand. Ever think about what people that don't like that are thinking? Perspective is important if you are trying to understand someone. Take a look at /LGBT and read a few storys. Maybe then you wont ask such stupid questions.

So you would never date a transwomen? Why? are you afraid of everyone calling you gay?

ever think if Sup Forums is interested in your shit? well fuck off and go back to /LGBT then

I'll love you, OP. The world is too sad, tbqh.

Yes but think about what is going on, sex with a minor, or someones free fucking will to do what they please with THEIR bodys... We have come a long way but we are still not even close to understanding people.

I'd date a transwoman. I just prefer penis over vagina.

Go fuck yourself, I do mean that in the most sex positive way possible. ;)

Gynsexual i think is the term used when you find feminine features on men and women attractive. different discussion all together but I thought I would enlighten you if you didnt already know.

okie.

>i find women absolutely fucking repulsive. They have shit personalities and barely provide decent companionship ffs

Twinks are like that but smell worse.

Sorry, but no. The majority of the US population live in cities, and the 2% is close to the national average. I will agree that they are in higher concentrations in cities, but I highly doubt any exceed 5%. Maybe LA is full of faggots, but as someone who came from a town of 300 people, there wasn't a single gay man or woman, and everyone knew everyone there. Believing anywhere has a population where three in ten people are gay is fucking retarded.

And yes I do think that /B is interested in my opinion because this is an open message board literally everyone with an internet connection is welcome. Again with the stupid comments. 2 for 2 user, your doing well.

you are absolutely full of shit

Sure post your address.

>term
While categorization might facilitate smoother communication at times, obsessing over terms is one of the larger problems of hypocritical correctness that permeates everything in the developed countries.
Also friendly reminder that we tend to inadvertently hijack threads. Let the boys get their problems off their chests for once.

/B

kek

Most lesbians have been with men before discovering they were gay, and those who haven't look down on those who have. It's like a badge of honor to never have touched a pee pee.

It's the agenda, they want you to believe that 3 in 10 are gay, in fact they probably want you to believe YOU are secretly gay yourself and just haven't discovered it yet.

kys faggit

Newfag eh

Good point, thanks user.

You are secretly agenda, come out of your closet already.

>hmu on reddit

Sorry, but that is, without a doubt, the gayest thing in this thread so far. Congratulations.

So as a bi guy who thought about dating guys for a while, but already hates the whole relationship stick with girls, you'd generally recommend for me to stay away from dating guys?

We got a fag in the making

Either way, I'd date men, women, trans, or anything else, as long as I like them.

So you wish you liked dick but you don't, and that makes you sad? I don't know what to think anymore

Quit being a faggot then. Stop sucking dick and biting pillows. Become a man you queer.

Can we get some sauce

If you want a dom you have to ask nicer, dear.

Can we get some sauce please

Oh, okay. I am happy you liked my post.

Sex and love is most pleasing to God. Your hatred twists you into a small, soulless creature. Celebrate all love - it is the bond that makes us stronger together.

I thought if i put my kik he may not have the app

I can't. That's why I'm bi user ;)

Throw off the shackles of gay and straight! Reject all definitions that come from hateful people! The truth is that there is only love!

Can I just love a transgirl? Best of both worlds.

that's what i hate about being a trap, there's no one around who likes people like me, if there are, i have no idea how to find them, and even though i easily pass as a girl according to most people, everyone at my school knows i m. a fucking guy so no guys have ever approached me and i just want a nice boyfriend like all my friends and why the fuck is it so har dddd;;;;

You can love whoever you want and I'll be happy for you! Love and happiness for all!

What if I want to love you?

There is love for everyone!

youtube.com/watch?v=dwNCUWrEdBM

All you need is some money for real love /user/

OP, that's just the same group of friends you've been fucking around with since you've been maturing. What you don't realize is that with age comes the ability to change where you live and who you associate with. Do that bitch, and quit complaining for dragging yourself in the same mess.

Spread dem cheeks, then.