Everything is a lie. nothing is real. nothing fucking exists. nothing will ever become anything...

everything is a lie. nothing is real. nothing fucking exists. nothing will ever become anything. we're all in a system and we're forced to drive it against our will and we'll never be able to escape it. for eternity we'll be stuck in an endless cycle of pain and suffering and there's no turning back. once you're born that's it you're fucked. you cannot run away from anything. we won't be anything one day. nothing will matter. nothing will exist. nothing will remember us. once it's all gone there will be literally nothing left and nothing will fucking matter. it's so hard to explain but it's just that everything will soon turn to nothing. then what? nothing. it's all an end and literally everything that's ever happened is fucking gone. what the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2doZROwdte4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7AP0EIPp-I&t=155s
youtu.be/rPfeNJADwew
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitmango.go.bunnypopbubble&hl=en
youtu.be/ftiIPJky_Vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. That pretty much sums it up.

So enjoy it while your here user, check out these tits

youtu.be/2doZROwdte4

Don't worry. Alex Jones is going to spit some truth. youtube.com/watch?v=n7AP0EIPp-I&t=155s

So whatcha' drinking/how how are you right now? I've been there, you try to end it all but it doesn't happen. You can't do it. Even though everything is meaningless and futile it's still all you've got, and there's no telling what might come after. It's a weird thing existence I'm with you there. There's something strange and aw-inspiring about it, but something ominous as well. With all those thoughts I just decided 'fuck it' and go with whatever I like now. What you said is true so who cares what anybody thinks? Just do you. Maybe that won't help everyone, being honest it hasn't completely helped me, but it's a start; and right now I'd reckon that's what you need at the moment.

Of course user. Think of our time here as a dank ass live stream that will get deleted. It still happened, and it was fucking dank

Chill out my dude your right kind of, it is out of your control and when you die there is nothing but that's the cool thing. Assuming time is infinite and since you won't exist it won't matter how much time passes but eventually the exact circumstances that led to your existence will happen again and guess what you'll be back again, to do it an infinite amount of times.

youtu.be/rPfeNJADwew

The Tao, Atum, God. Those won't mean anything to most but life isn't a blip with infinite stretches of non-existence on either side. Fucking A how do people go a second thinking that way

obviously you should post more Judy

and maybe lay off the drugs

I could get on that.

having an existential crisis on Sup Forums

its probably just bait

where the fuck else you supposed to have one? I did that round a friend once and she legit thought I was going insane. It was scary for everyone involved. Sometimes it's nice to go to a place where you know 100% the people there don't give twelve shits.

Just another kid who thinks he's edgy or more enlightened than every other fucking adult. We all know this. You just gotta live with it until you die lol. Betting op is 19.

Yeah that's what I think too. Reincarnation exists because those conditions will eventually recreate themselves. Big bang will occur over and over. You will eventually be reborn.

Heh, tried arguing about stuff like that with my parents once. Had to spent most of the time assuring them I wont an hero, never really got past that.

It's so stupid because it ain't like that's a reason to end it all. It just makes everything pointless. But that's fine.

Yeah I understand, it's just another goal to move passed. Once you understand that you kind of have to find your own reason to move on, but before that everything just seems...pointless and lame. But it seems like for some people they never question that shit so they don't understand someone else going through it. Again, it's confusing, weird, and scary for all involved unless you're here where you can safely assume nobody gives a fuck.

That's true. I guess I'm lucky enough to have a couple people I can talk about that shit with, like my sister, or my fiance.

Stop masturbating to cartoon depictions of anthropomorphic bunnys.

Yeah, I guess it's their way of thinking that prohibits seeing life and death in different context. Also, their emotional attachment due to family bonds.

Double down fallacy, or whatever it's called. Basically by implying their way of thinking may be wrong, you imply they've lived live in a 'wrong' way and that can't be right. So they double down on their beliefs and ostracize you for questioning them.

> lifes purpose rs to find a family and reproduces
> i have reached these goals and thus had a fulfilled life

> life has no purpose and you can do whatever you want
> you mean i spent 20 years in this failing marriage for nothing?! no, that can't be!

Yeah that's really helpful. I recently made a friend that I could break down to when we drink if I need to and that's really been helpful. My family just wouldn't understand and would try and find a way to shove God in there somewhere

no, wait, why does this matter to you? Why do you give a shit what people masterbate to? That's pretty damn puritan and those guys were the fuckin wooooooorst.
Yeah I try not to challenge people on that kind of stuff because I'd rather not get into it with them.

I get why you won't challenge them, but maybe you'll understand their way of thinking better.
But you're absolutely right in looking for people that already care for those topics, instead of convincing others of it. Some just don't want to care.

I hope you are also able to open up to them without alcohol but I totally understand that user. I'm glad you have something at least. How old are you? I'm going on 30 and it's definitely true that it's easier to deal with as you get older. Maybe that's just because I'm better at distracting myself with pointless bullshit, but...

Eh. Enjoy life for the short ride that it is. I'm trying to not regret too much or work my life away. It's pretty cool sometimes to inhabit a body and experience things. Sometimes it also sucks. And I'm scared of death but I know it'll be "okay."

This got me into one of those 2am moods. Haha. Weirdly now a comfy thread for me.

I'll listen to anyone about anything. I love hearing about why people think they way they do. If I'd get off my ass and stop being scared all the time that's what I'd want to work towards. Making some kind of series all about the different people in the world, how the think, what do they think about life? What are their fears? What do they love? I can listen forever about that kind of stuff. And honestly I think everyone has something interesting to say and some awesome stories. I just don't really want to try and force my way of thinking down anyone's throat either. If they're happy I see no reason to try and tear that down, at that point I just want to hear why their happy.

I feel like alcohol is sort of the thing that makes it bearable for my friend to listen to lol. I don't have a significant other (I don't think that's for me honestly) and my family, and my most of my other friends would try and shove God down my throat (Which as a Abrahamic mindset I'm totally done with but that's another convo) so right now I've got one person and all of Sup Forums to rest any worries. Though I've honestly been getting better as time goes by. I'm 22 by the way, turning 23 this December.

I know people bag on cartoons but I just recently finished Regular Show and that really spoke to me as a fellow 22 year old slacker with no real life prospects right now. Not ashamed to admit I had some wet eyes at the finale.

Also a bump for the thread.

PS: I frickin love Scooby Doo

user you seem like a really good guy and I think you'll start to really come into your own. I'd love to watch that series some day.

I love Regular Show too. Fuck judging things based on the medium. If it speaks to you, it speaks to you.

Yeah...I got out of the Jewish faith as a teen so I know what it's like to have family that thinks way the hell differently from you. Keep your chin up and try to make connections with people whenever you can.

Have a great night Sup Forumsro. Bedtime for this faggot

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitmango.go.bunnypopbubble&hl=en
you may wanna play this

not op but feel like shit and drowning my suicidal thoughts in alcohol

Bitch, you don't know anything. You want to understand what difference you make to anything compared to literally everything and anything ever, from past to end of time. Look into astrophysics a little. You entire existence can be summed up in a single direction. If u could be useful to anything even if you tried and could control all of matter. Because you'll still be a blip of rat farts on the beyond cosmic radar. Fuck that kind of shit is proven over and over on God damn rick and morty. You want to try to imaging yourself on the top of the shit pile? Fuckin ya right bitch, you'll really begin to notice how pointless it is to be anything but decent. Our universe as we know it is smaller then God's fart, it's like his farts fart down draft. Shit ain't even relevant anymore. All you can hope to do before your fraction of life is considered dead is to try to give your self comfort in the fact of having no regrets (its more of a joke to think that you'll never have regrets before you die anyway). Sorry champ hate to break it to you like this, but, maybe it's better to never know what is gonna happen next. It could be a better life thinking that you can look outside and still believe that you are at the center of your own world, in contrast to reality that your really just a wave in a ocean. From baby wave/human to dead as dirt.."Surely one still can reside in the human sole to live on in heaven that holds all my dreams as a human"..... Yaano, remember that documentary you saw about recycling and shit. MAYBE that is what happens to the body and mind/sole? Ever hear of those kids that have memories of their past life, well they might actually be a little more true then you probably never think. Imagine the "human" sentience/sole as a blob that hums like a tuning fork, when the fork is loudest is the peak mental and physical energy, when it's almost inaudible, is when your the weakest, untill you fall silent completely.
>cont

How do you know? Better question is how do any of the people who wrote the books you read know?

>cont
So still pretend your the tuning fork, in a warehouse, in a city, in a state, in a country, on a planet, in a solar system, in one of the many arms of a galaxy, in a cluster/neighborhoods of other slightly smaller galaxies, in a slow march toward other neighborhoods of other clusters of other galaxies falling down a impossibly big hill, that is folding inward on its self into basically a ball that leads to another huge ass universe neighborhoods that flashes in and out of existence constantly every second. By the way your still a tuning fork. If God is keeping an eye on you, and in a way he is, then you need to be more worried about what your going to do tomorrow. You think of this as endless pain? You've only been shined a light from the fire. Think beyond your phone, face, friends, family. Take a moment to not get distracted by aliens and presidents, while you still got such little time left.

-J

>Big bang will occur over and over.
What if it's an open universe? What if this is a false vacuum we are living in?

You see. Science may provide an answer but we dont that our observations are any more true that the fiction of religion. So go ahead user. Prove to me why I should believe that there is anything beyond our little earth

Okay then I'm dead.

Belief is different from thought, brother.
To believe is to act in the world as if it were true.
the circumstances for our planet to propagate life as sophisticated as our own is a complete and utter miracle and the fact that you are a conscious being should be treated as such. Yes life is suffering. Yes none of it is your fault. Yes you had no choice in being born, your time here will mostly be suffering and you can't control that. SO REDUCE IT. REDUCE YOUR SUFFERING AND MAYBE YOU CAN BECOME PROFICIENT AT THAT ENOUGH SO YOU CAN REDUCE OTHER PEOPLES SUFFERING.
Not everything has to have a reason, maybe acting good in the world has a reason but it's better than not acting good.
Religion as fiction is too dismissive and religion itself is a catch all word. No 2 religions are created equal. Christianity is a very complex system and whether you subscribe to it in a big way or not, you don't join christianity, you're born in the western world then you ARE christianity. Even the most arrogant, snarky atheist is a Christian because no matter what he thinks, he acts in the world as if god were real (providing he is law abiding and not deeply immoral and corrupt).

thanks for the kind words. have a good sleep dude I'm sure everything'll work in the end for the both of us (if it hasn't already for you) you won't see this but just know you made a friend in spirit tonight.

Cool

How'd that saying go? "Brinkies"?

Why only listen to me? Look for yourself. You won't trust any answer I'd give, we both know that much. The proof is in the pudding. Just because it want in a classroom text book doesn't mean that it's not real. Do you believe that you came from a vagina? Or do you believe that the earth is flat? Maybe neither. Even though you can get the answer yourself, you still resort to listening to a outline of every answer to ever question. Grab a fucking ruler dip. Bottom line is that you can do the math your fuckin self you lazy spoon fed hick.

This has been obvious for awhile; so what're you doing about it?

Glorious. Is there sauce with sound?

Jankers

youtu.be/ftiIPJky_Vs

o wow so deep wow fam u so deep and next level o jeez o wow

just gotta live with things mannnn

Nihilism

take it with a grain of malt. Or a whole liter

Nothing is real? Even Descarte was able to get past that one. I think therefore I am. Philiosophy 101 motherfucker.
At the very least we our minds exist and then we can extrapolate outward from there beyond solopsism as thats a pile of shite.
Now that we know that we exist what should we do? Thats a bit of a tough one.
Honestly i'm just glad I got a chance to live at all and especially in a developed country.
What a time to be alive.

whats your point

Well doesn't assuming time is infinite also assumes that the Universe is infinitie which isn't necassarily true.

Well, like he said, he did "study everything and the data", so it's probably true.

actually,
everything is something,
and life comes from an external source beyond the physical which we return to in death,

you wish it was nothing.