Recomend me some legal shit that I can use to kill myself. I tried to cut me but it went wrong...

Recomend me some legal shit that I can use to kill myself. I tried to cut me but it went wrong, I'm afraid to jump out of the 10th floor in the hospital I work, and I live in a shitty apartament so bathtub is not an opition. Please just help, I don't wanna hear bullshit about life, I'm 32 and lived enough. Also, I'm a south american guy, the medication purchase from websites here take a long time to arrive at my country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you want to kill yourself and where are you located?

What's up user?

There's a suicide hotline m8.

Dude, don't wanna hear shitty advices, what kind of medication can I buy or sugest some natural options like plants. I live in brazil.

Makes demands and won't even give us a backstory. Fuck right off.

No shit, you don't tell me.

can of air duster

huff for about 20 seconds
choke yourself on that shit and you'll get higher than meth and possibly die

repeat a few times if you pussy out and breath out back out

Ok, I am a student and intern on hospital of my college. I work with palliative patients and worked at pediatry at 2016. I've seem and lived so much shit I can't see a bright future, kids being abused, people with no one to visit them and worse. Now, my mom passed away of cancer and the only person that could have helped me decided to break up and abandom me. I can't carry this alone, and my father is a shitty man and won't help me too.

Mix bleach and ammonia.
>also makes crystals for whoever finds you

>can of air duster

You mean that I open one can and lock me at my bathroom? I will try, thanks, how many cans do you think I should use?

exsanguination my dude.

cut those arteries and lose consciousness in seconds.

I like your moxie, kid. Looks like you're actually deadset on killing yourself instead of begging for attention and kind words. There was a post on here that had a great way to do it. Steal an oxygen mask from the hospital you work in, and procure a helium tank. Hook it up and just wait. Your body can't tell if it's breathing oxygen or not, only if there's an unacceptable amount of CO2 present. Wanna talk about it before you die, tho? Won't talk you out of it but hearing other peoples' stories make me feel better about my life.

Death ratio of this method?

Electrocution, high amperage

That is a good one, thanks, I will work on getting a helium tank in the next week, shoudnt be hard, thanks bro.

>I am a student and intern on hospital of my college. I work with palliative patients and worked at pediatry at 2016. I've seem and lived so much shit I can't see a bright future, kids being abused, people with no one to visit them and worse. Now, my mom passed away of cancer and the only person that could have helped me decided to break up and abandom me. I can't carry this alone, and my father is a shitty man and won't help me too.

Why didn't it work out with the person who broke up with you?

1 if you do it right

1 huge full power huff and lay down

hold it in and eventually the high will end with a loud ringing in the ears and flashing in your eyes. This is when you want to think of how much you've failed at life and how you're a selfish pussy who will never contribute to society. You will then start seizing out and have a big chance of dying. But don't be a selfish faggot. Stream it.

Title:
"LOSER HUFFS DUSTER TIL DED"

will donate

Just rob a bank man.

He knews that I was fragile in this moment of my life but he decided it was time to break up after almost 3 years of a relationship because for two main reasons. 1- he want to adopt kids in the futures, and I don't consider have any child at all, and 2- When I graduate (it will take some time) I plan to leave this shithole country and he is too afraid to go with me and leave his family, I respect his decisions but I think he should pick up a better moment to leave me.

you should bite life hard and get your doctors shit, and just come to the states or europe, i mean if you wanna kill yourself i cant make you stop or do anything i can only give advice. Or you could burn all your information and go to europe getting free gibs.

Wrong faggot.
Do NOT kill yourself.
Trust me that is the last thing you want to do.
You WILL NOT self-annihilate.
You WILL NOT slip off into an endless, peaceful sleep.
Hold the fuck out.
Unless your vision has begun to filter yellow and red then you have not reached a point of damnation.
For the love of whatever the fuck you believe in trust me.

I think I would be a selfish shit if I don't kill myself, the humanity has failed, we are faded to extinction.

definitely talk about it before you die. your voice would be hilarious.

cigarettes
fatty foods
refined sugar

Dude that take years. Almost a lifetime.

100% it makes mustard gas as a by product of crystals

>rope
>plastic bag
>gravity
>time

Guys I have decided to buy the helium tank. Do you think those tanks those guys at the streets whose sells kids balloons have enough concentration of helium for me to die peacefully? I don't want to risk and spend the rest of my life as a potato.

stop being a faggot and learn the fact that suffering as a brown person in south America is still better than not living at all.

I'm not brown nor too poor so cops won't kill me. The reason I wanna die is that I see too many people suffering, including me trying to get over my mothers death, and there is no hope for anyone, no bright future, nothing. Last year I saw a young patient at the pediatry, her mother was 16 years old and her father 30 or something. The socials assistents did the possible, but it is a cruel world, and probably the kid will have the same future as the mother: pregnant at 13 because she will be raped by a brother/father/uncle.

If you really wanted to kill yourself you could. There is nothing holding you back and you don't need Sup Forums's help at all. You made this post because you are reaching out for help in your own fucked up cuck way.

You want to live so live. Get off Sup Forums. Travel the world. Above all, learn to not be a faggot please.

This might be an interesting read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomie

being born a human able to form an opinion still beats being dead. fucking make the best of any situation, smoke a fat joint if you can, that shits free if you grow your own, it will have you rethinking these thoughts if this isn't bullshit.

Still hang. Medication is hard to get right. Attempting to poison oneself is usually a sign that you don't want to die or that you haven't done any research. If you're concerned about pain, look into a still hang. You should pass out quickly and avoid experiencing most of your death.

Might be right. I feel like fight or flight would kick in instinctively.

The fuck. OP is clearly saying he made this post because he wants to end it for good and without any consequences. I hate when people think that everyone needs help. I hate it when you all think that "travel the world" would change anything on people's mind. It's not that easy,

I know but I might try it anyway, the only person that would miss me is my cat but I will find her a home before I live. Thanks for the advices everyone.

Get placebos. Super powerfull stuff with no pain.

why isn't it that easy amigo. Are you telling me dropping everything and travelling the world is too big of a commitment but dropping everything and killing yourself isn't? Pardon?

>that
he might be a fucker whose his father pays for everything, that is why he suggests that. I'm afraid the day that kids of Sup Forums and 9gag will get out of their parents basement to feel the real life. I'm when this time come we will see a bunch of white faggots killing themselves.

Don't do it man. You deserve better than this.

LIVE STREAM IT PUSSY

Go rob a bank or something don't die like a faggot alone in your shitty apartment.

I actually envy you since you have nothing to lose, so you have a lot of options. I have so much to lose and have no reason to do risky shit anymore. Stop being a faggot and go do some shit that will at least get you a headline and at worst make your piss life bearable for a bit.

Unironically hang yourself in a tree. Get a stool or high chair and some rope, should be done in a minute.
Can't go wrong with gravity.

I'm afraid I didn't fully understand your point because of your englai