2/?

3/?

4/?

I'm here.

5/?

6/?

7/?
Anyone lurking out there?

I'm not OP, I just want to share a little story.
This past year and a half has been a tough one. I was kick out of my parents house due to some stupid decisions and was homeless for a little while. No job, not too many friends to help me. It was bad. I went hungry but my pride wouldn't let me beg my parents to let me go back. Eventually I bunked with an old friend and his family. Despite how much they'd screw me over, like stealing money from me when I did get a job, I wouldn't listen to my then girlfriend. I stayed there for over a year and in that time my girlfriend cheated on me a few times but because I was so in love with her I couldn't let go, no matter how much she hurt me. It wasn't until she left to go back to school that she finally cut me off. No reason, no explanation. It broke my spirit. At that point I just lost emotion. I no longer feel. I've hurt so much with everything that I have mentioned and a few things that I haven't. Now why do I say this? Especially where it doesn't really matter. I enjoy going into these threads for one reason.
Every so often, I'll get a tear in my eye.
It gives me hope,that maybe I can still feel.

I am, user

im here

8/?

Yup.

Saddest story in the world.
>Pic related
It's what you want but don't get

9/?

Not OP, but I hate people, so no…I don't want attention.

10/?

>boy is piece of shit
>boy struggles to find companionship and self in violent chaotic world
>boy meets fantastic array of characters in a multitude of colorful settings
>boy is always frightened, skittish, and perpetually confused, just skimming on the sidelines of the truth
>boy meets girl
>girl shows boy self
>boy can't handle self
>boy can't handle girl
>boy loses both
>boy loses sanity
>boy loses everything
>boy's perspective shifts into agony
>agony becomes soft, dead calm
>soft, dead calm laughs as time goes on

11/?

12/?

13/?

Yes and is amazing. Reading fiction or stories like this is like a drug to me

14/?

It's the easy way out to think like this. I WAS that kid, after all, always expecting people to approach me first. For a while, they did. Here's the fact, and drill this into your skull: no matter how nothing you are, you can make yourself something. I was a dipshit that knew fuckall, and I didn't ever try to make friends in school, but then I realized that life is WAYYYY to short to be scared of anything. Imagine looking down at yourself, doing nothing out of fear of social stigmas or rejection. That, my friends, is true failure. Don't be scared to assert yourself. Anytime you feel the urge to turtle, remind yourself of how short life is.

hello, being here helps me to not kill myself, thanks y'all for being who you are.

15/15
Last one for the night Sup Forumsros.
The vodka is starting to get to me.
Hope that all you guys have a nice weekend.
Goodnight

Goodnight, bro

This one got me Sup Forumsro. Bless.

Its been about a year now since I lost the only person I really loved. We were both high schoolers, a little bit of popular and a little bit of nerd mixed into the both of us. I was a kind of chubby hippie type with long hair and glasses but damn could I hit a tennis ball. She was a short red head with a bit of a stomach, but you would never have noticed unless she complained about it. When I say red hair, i don't mean orange like a ginger or something, I mean RED, it didn't look natural, but it was. It was my favourite thing about her, but now I'll never see it again. One day she didn't respond to my texts, I just brushed it off and joked with the boys that she was probably just pissed at me for something again and giving me the silent treatment. That day turned into days, days turned into a full week. Thats when the cops came to my school and pulled me to the office to question me. You know, at the time i thought it was for drugs or something, never in a million years would I have thought i'd be questioned about my girlfriends disappearance. I found out the next day they found her and her mothers body in a well. At first, I was just numb, staring at my teachers face not believing what I had just been told. I walked out of the class without saying anything and went to my car. When i got behind that wheel i broke down b. Those next few days went by in a blur and then suddenly i was watching her be lowered into the ground. They said it was her dad that did it. Stabbed her 13 times in the chest, long stab wounds, showed she fought. I used to sleep alright, i had my sleepless nights but they were few and far between. Now I cant sleep without medication or my body finally giving out after days of lack of sleep. They told me I'd forget and move on, but I haven't. I think about her every day, wishing that she was here with me.
1/?

I think there are tears in my eyes

She used to tease me about my extra weight, but she didn't really mind. She always told me glasses didnt work for me, said it made me look like too much of a nerd. She used to tug my hair and said she wished I would just cut it and get something better. If she saw me now I dont think she'd recognise me anymore; I picked upp cross country in college, thinned out a lot. I cut my hair adopting more of an Eddie Kaspbrak hairdo, and now I wear contacts so my glasses don't fall off during work or sports and break. She'd probably still find something to give me a hard time, though. I used to hate it, and I would jokingly tell her how much better life would be if someone sewed her mouth closed so I wouldnt have to listen to her nagging. Now? God I would do anything to hear her call me a nerd or butterball. Its so empty, Ive tried drowning myself in women and men alike to fill this pit in my heart, but nothing works. I try occupying myself with music, classes, drawing, anything that can put me in a different place. But of course, it never works, not really. I may get a few moments of happiness, but it never stays. A man once said that we have three choices b: Suicide, purpose, or acceptance. Im a hammer than can't find my nail, I can't accept the world for the place that it s and live a happy carefree life, but I can put a gun in my mouth and paint my wall pink and red. Everyday I get closer to trying again and doing it right this time. It won't get better, not really, and it is always going to get worse. Her birthdays coming up soon, I have to think of something to get her, maybe it'll be me and I can see her again, I can see that fire red hair that I loved so much, smell that mix of cigarette smoke and perfume again, laugh and smile with earnest again. Who knows, maybe it'll just be black, free of this mental hell I'm crawling through. Either way, I guess it works out.

i'M SORRY user

Gf broke up with me after I went to Uni. Haven't even been gone for a month. I bet she's already fucking someone else.

She was supposed to drive up here today and spend the weekend with me in the dorm.

Instead I'm alone again and I'm aching all over and I'm not sure why. I don't want to do this anymore. I just want it all to stop.

I always anted to live and serve in uniform but I was raped at gunpoint when I was 9, and got PTSD so the military wouldn't take me.

I then wanted to drive trucks but since my mother did so many drugs while pregnant with me my spine is bent and crooked

I wanted to retire on a farm but since my back is fucked and I now have no income it's impossible

I wanted to be healthy but I'll be in a wheelchair in ten years

I push my partner away from me because I hate myself

I hate myself because I'm not going to be anything I wanted

I envy those who achieved their dreams

I want to die

Only way out

I think it's especially pathetic for me to even post in this thread.
Never had a girlfriend.
Never had a friend.
Thought about pretending to be gay in high school so I'd at least have someone to spend time with (the gays at my high school were really attracted to me for some reason).
I can't even relate to the dregs of Sup Forums, the people who have loved and lost. Is it better, as the poem says, to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
I think so, but I can't tell.
I've been so alone for so long that I don't think I could change from it. The though of having someone other than my family care about me is so foreign a concept to me that it makes me feel viscerally uncomfortable. I don't want to suicide, but the thought of going through all my personal milestones alone is unbearable.
I want to graduate from college and get a good job. But I want to have a girlfriend to spend my money on. I want to get down on one knee and ask for her hand in marriage. I want to have a family to come home to, who love and admire me, not a dark, empty apartment. And yet, I know that I will never have these things. I'm too far gone, too much alienated from normal society to ever reintegrate. I don't follow any TV shows, even plotwise. I hardly care for music. I like to read, but very few people do these days.
These factors lead to my conclusion: I am not fit to be a part of society, not even among the dregs and outcasts. I will wind up alone and forgotten 30 years before I die.

I would say it's not better to have loved and lost. At least if you don't have the relationship, you don't end up quite as bitter as I am. I'm so full of hatred that building relationships with people is near impossible for me.

She tells me he loves >my friend
We changes school
I go to see her everyday after school
She says me she van only see me two times a week
She says me she has too much to do so she talks less by message
She says she has too much to do so she can't see me
Her mother don't allow her to see me because >my friend.
Makes her cry and feel bad a lot
Our group of friends make me a little birthday reunion and make me letters
She didn't came
They went to see me after school
Gave me more letters, she said that she will give me her letter the next day
Never gave me the letter
Now she only evades me all time
She only replies 1 time a day
>I'm afraid we will stop talking
>I want to make a letter for her telling all about everything and kill myself or just stop talking to anyone, I do not really care for my other friends that much to make a letter
>I'm the worst person for that, but they do not love me that much to care anyways

You sound just like me, except that I don't want a girlfriend or any friends at all, I don't go to college and I don't want a job, I follow a few TV shows, and I like music. None of this will ever change the fact that I hate myself and people so much, though.

Are you planning on living in solitude, isolated from everyone else like me, too?

I've noticed she always replies to him first, she always talk to him
She writes letters to him, she draws him
She told him that she loves him a few days ago
Fuck
I hate him but he is one of my closest friends
He was my best fiend a few months ago before she told me that she loved him
I want him to fucking die
I want her to love me

I've once considered to try to give someone else a chance but she was in love with him too

My plan is to finish Uni and then get a job. Make something of myself. Fill my life with meaningless things so that way I can distract myself from reality. Might keep a few friends, though. I don't want a gf, but I hate being alone and I don't know what to do about that. I'm tired of women and I don't like cock enough to be gay yet.

I keep trying to imagine my future, but all I see is murder and suicide, which is weird because I'm too much of a coward to do anything (to myself, at least). I have trouble making friends and when I do, I get overly connected to them since I've never really had any true friends before, but every time I do, they end up drifting away from me for whatever reason or it turns out that they're backstabbers who used me. I can't stand it anymore. Time after time, I try my damnedest to trust people, but I just can't. I'm full of immense hatred and bitterness down to the core. I look down upon people with contempt. There's maybe a handful of people that I genuinely like, but even so…I just can't bring myself to appreciate humanity as a whole. My whole existence is a paradox and incompatible with this world.

How do you regain your emotions?

Hey that's me, except for the last two lines.

I just think that I'll eventually grow tired of the hate in me and I'll just stop giving a fuck about anything. I want that day to come very much.

My friends have shit on me. Everyone in life has let me down or used me. I just want another me with a vagina that I can listen to shitty music with, watch stand-up with, and sleep with. Apart from that, I wish I had a best friend, not just people I occasionally talk to.

Do what I do and fake it.

Watch hours of TV, movies, and psychology documentaries. Read books about emotions and expressions until you can pass it off so well you start to believe it and your brain runs like clockwork displaying the appropriate reaction to a scenario

>I just think that I'll eventually grow tired of the hate in me and I'll just stop giving a fuck about anything. I want that day to come very much.
I'm sorta in the middle of extreme hate and not giving a fuck anymore. I alternate between the two, but sometimes they complement each other. I hate my life and I hate everyone else, so I want them to experience and know my pain.

>Everyone in life has let me down or used me.
Exactly why I can't risk getting too close to anyone ever again. But it still happens every now and then because I'm a pathetic fool.

>I just want another me with a vagina that I can listen to shitty music with, watch stand-up with, and sleep with. Apart from that, I wish I had a best friend, not just people I occasionally talk to.
I hate women the most. I've been turned off by sex and vaginas and everything. It all disgusts me. I'm not a faggot, I just don't care about sex.

For the most part I don't care about sex either, but I do want someone to love. Got problems with getting attached to people quickly and I just want someone to live me back. Sex is cool, but it's not the main part.

I hate women too, but I can't stop wanting one. And I hate them a LOT.

>tfw no gf

My ex boyfriend messaged me on facebook a year after we had a messy breakup. He told me he felt like I never actually loved him and its been eating him inside. He cries about it a lot and still thinks about me. I've moved on with another man but talking to him made me realize why I initially fell in love with him. I messed it up by leaving and hurting him. Alot of factors played into our demise as a couple and I wish they never happened. I love my boyfriend now but I also still love my ex. I wanna kms

yup

Same user that posted this. I honestly believe that if I were to have a female version of myself we would hate each other. After all, how can you expect to have another version of yourself love you if you hate yourself?

Honestly, I probably wouldn't mind a little pump and dump, but nothing more because I'm incapable of more. I'll be constantly worrying about whether or not the bitch is cheating on me and whatnot. But all of this is all theoretical, anyway. I'm ugly and it'll never happen.

Man, I'd say something really aggressive because I'm currently the guy going through the breakup where she didn't love me, but I'm too tired.

Don't leave the guy you're with. You'll fuck him up too. Tell your ex you never loved him. Let him move on and don't let him suffer anymore.

Yeah. That's been me for the last relationship. Always worrying, but I never took it extremely seriously. I could probably yet another girlfriend if I lost my Asperger's one day.

And lost like 20lbs.
I hate myself because I know how I am really. If I had another me, I'd love them. I act in such a way where people like me, but outside of that, I'm terrible.

I'm drunk, so maybe my feels are skewed, but:

Even if it is an emo faggot song, does anyone else still get feels at these two lines from Hurt by Nine Inch Nails?

> what have I become/my sweetest friend
> everyone I know/goes away in the end

It really reminds me of how alone I feel. Maybe I am an emo faggot, idk.

This thread is for emo faggot.

Welcome.

I listen to the same playlist of songs when I'm drunk and that song is in the list.
And yeah it gives me the feels.

The thing is it's not that I never loved him, I was tired of certain outbursts and the fact that this was the 3rd time of us getting back together, both times before he broke up with me via a friend or his cousin. I loved him but I was scared of what if he had an outburst one second or if he was just going to up and leave me again.

I have no want to leave my current boyfriend but my ex seems to want some sort of closure. Does /b think I should talk to him in order to give that to him?

I don't care whether or not you loved him or not. Tell him you didn't, because he won't believe you if you tell him you did. You want him to get over it? Tell him you never loved him.

In my particular case I actually have people who might actually care about me but I'm terrified they'll leave so I never tell them no or disagree with them but I can't stand submitting to people so I just don't talk to them.

I dunno, I really wish I could stop myself from going the loner route. I know exactly how miserable being closed off from everyone around you can be and I don't want to live the rest of my life that way but the fact of the matter is I'm terrified.

Is being harsh the easiest way to make all this stop? I want him to be able to move on and stop hanging on to memories. I'm sorry if I'm making you even madder on this thread btw.

I've already got enough on my plate, which is one of the reasons why I don't want any girlfriend shit. I guess the best way to describe myself is a "self-hating narcissist."

You're different than me then. If I had another me, we'd both likely end up trying to kill each other. I hate myself because I can see the exact path of actions that led me here, and I still haven't FUCKING LEARNED from my mistakes. I have no motivation to change either. I don't want t o die but I don't want to live.
Is there some type of pill that will just remove my ability to feel? Something that will turn me into the mindless drone that does his job and nothing else. I've lived too long as a child, trying to have fun all the time. It's time for me to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTrYY5ycajY

Traveling through the graveyard with a suitcase full of sparks
honey, I'm just trying to find my way to you
lit up every campfire I found out in the dark
oh, I cut down all the cottonwoods

I picked up all the arrowheads off buffalo trails of the Indians
the Oklahoma sky was cutting through
along the tracks with the Runaway,
he just talks and talks and talks

I quit counting stars that night in the cold by the satellite field
and I quit panning gold,
digging holes
yeah, I'm just trying to find my way to you

Swam across the Poncha
took a train to Cataloo
opened up my guitar case and all the songs were blue
I haunted all the alleys
lord, I drifted down the valleys

And I quit casting hooks off the California coast we held so dear
and I quit flashing smiles, and running wild

Threw my bottle to the ocean,
she never wrote me back
all the countless days along the sea of blue
learned the language of the Mockingbird
she took and twisted all my words

And I'll meet you in the graveyard
with the winter trees and stars
oh, we could open up this suitcase full of sparks

If anybody is curious I'll share why this song makes me in particular feel.

Years of staring at a screen gives me a headache and blurred vision when I try to read long texts, can I have some low effort reads/comics please?

>If anybody is curious I'll share why this song makes me in particular feel.
Please share, user.

Okay, I'm a guy. Right now, my ex gf broke up with me. She swears up and down that she loved me and still does, but can't stand being 5 hours from me and needs to move on. That, to me, means she doesn't love me and never did. She could tell me all she wants to that she does, and I won't believe her.

He probably thinks the same. He probably thinks you cheated on him. I certainly think my ex did it to me.

You might not have to say that you never loved him, might kill him. What I would say is this: "I thought I loved you, but I never really did. I'm sorry to have put you through all that."

He doesn't want to hear it, but will likely not be satisfied with anything else.

Sometimes I think that I can predict the future. Not voluntarily, sometimes I get little premonitions.

> Trump will win Ohio
> I would get into a car accident that I, later that day, did get into
> I would marry a specific girl from my job

I like getting high on DXM. I got high on it, listened to the song, and thought about the aforementioned girl from my work. I saw, in my mind, our kids, our dance at our wedding, us on a camping trip, etc. The song makes me feel.

Mean for

what is this from?

Dude, just start. Its not the destination, its the journey where you find happiness. We humans are born with an unquenchable thirst for more. To reach our goal. Without one, we feel worthless. Find a job online that pays exactly what you need and find a community college and start there. There are many programs to help you get where you want. Most textbooks can be read for free in libraries at school, or tell your teacher you cant afford it. Go there and take 1 or 2 classes. Sit next to a girl or guy of any caliber your at least comfortable with. At the end of class, i know this takes guts, but you need to just say hi and introduce yourself. If you cant say anymore thats fine, just wait until the next day to just day hi "insert name", and sit next to him/her. Proceed to ask about anything you know and see if hes familiar. Trust me i know how hard it is to connect with people. I hardly know whats going on is current events most college students know but trust me it gets easier. You dont need a myriad of friends. Its like making a deal, be willing to walk away if they are poison. Dont expect a best friend, friends are just good acquaintances.

I've been lurking for so long.. I guess sharing something for once won't be too bad.

I had a gf. We were together for two months. My first girlfriend ever. I loved her. We both were outcasts, so it was all perfect for us. just the two of us.

One day, I just didn't feel it in me anymore.
I had lost my drive to do anything at all. I didn't feel anything. this dragged on for weeks. I just couldn't pretend I was fine anymore. I broke up with her. I thought that was what I had to do. After all, you're supposed to feel when you're in love, right?

And yet, more than I year later, I can't take her off my mind. She's hurt. And so am I. But there's no going back anymore. Maybe I should give up? I know she still has feelings for me. But.. I'm afraid. Not only of whether or not this could even work out. But also afraid of what I might do.

What if I Just do the same one day when I feel like dying? What if I don't even know what I really want?

Reverse image search says that it's Evangelion. Never watched it before, but I found this GIF in a suicide thread on Wizchan.

> suicide thread on wizchan

...mate, all threads on wizchan are suicide threads.

I'm here, guys. I really need this thread tonight

It's strange really. All of this, It must be at least somewhat relieveing to share these tales. You know, even if it isn't something that can just simply happen, I'd treat all of you to some coffee so we can reminisce about the time that's gone by. Don't know of any good places that are open right now though.

Must be from one of the movie. i thought that looked like shinji but it looks waaay to knew and that never happened in the show. thanks though

I know.

I'm not even trolling

I'm a grizzly bear in the wrong body. I dream about stuff he did all the time. I despise this body. To start with it's weak. I can't fatten up for winter properly.

I was him in a past life, but he got shot and is probably mounted on someone's wall

Everything is strange dude. How everything we love, all our memories, all our fears and hopes, the lifetime that we have spend that seems very heavy
doesn't matter at all in the grande scheme of things. We won't even record ourselves as a tiny little glimpse.

It's always struck me as weird how some people are so uncomfortable with thinking even briefly of the grander scheme of things. Maybe philosopher weren't that popular in their own times because of it?

Back in high school, amidst the studying, I remember thinking "Sure, I can study. Get into a university, get a job make money, maybe even get a wife and kids. But what next? Is there more, something I'm missing?"

I guess the answer's that in the end, there's no real end goal is there? Just try and be happy, and make others happy, until you're life's over?

i was drinking last night
alone at home

woke up and missed my ex
still have her books
she bloked me couple of days after a 3 minute breakup talk

fucking hell

At what point should one give up forcing things? (not life itself, I'm not suicidal)

I'm studying something that's obviously not for me, hard as fuck to me, and it's not even remotely me.

I have a group project due to monday, I looked into it, thought it was fucking brutal, don't even know how, where to start, then my group partners says: meh it looks easy. fuck

whole thing is making me miserable

Life goals.

Maybe the project will feel easier once you start, I've had that happen.
However, in general, you definitely shouldn't force things. The only problem being of course, do you know what to study instead? It never really is easy.

my last post of tthe night. g'nyt space cowboys

Good night man, hope you sleep well.

I've tried to do it on my own, just to get a headstart, I didn't even know where to start man.. and yes, the problem is that I don't know what else I should study.

I've forced things up until now, to the point where I'm just shallow.

Don't have anything to contribute so just have a bump

Well, Sokanu is a good place to start. You answer a quiz with the objective of finding out what jobs you'd be happy with. It's pretty good, from what I've heard.

It's alright dude, if it's not for you, no reason to fear failure at it, quit and get on to something else until you figure it out.

Is there anything you have some interest in to study?

that's too bad. good night though