Americans make fun of Mexicans with their >Mexican intellectuals meme

>Americans make fun of Mexicans with their >Mexican intellectuals meme

>A Mexican is candidate to the. Supreme Court of Justice

>Mexicans take several Oscar prices every year

>There are Mexicans teaching in Harvard

>Pic related just got invited to MIT because of her outstanding performance in the European math Olympics

Why can't Americans into memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristero_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Alcubierre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hurr mexicans has done things

Great job

A few exceptions don't disprove the general rule.

>Cherrypicking

Ten feet higher, pedro.

>>A Mexican is candidate to the. Supreme Court of Justice
>>Mexicans take several Oscar prices every year
>>There are Mexicans teaching in Harvard
>>Pic related just got invited to MIT because of her outstanding performance in the European math Olympics
But those are all Americans, Pedro. With the exception of Euro-Consuela.

Mexican is a nationality, and we all know Mexicans mexicant into intellectual pursuits.

The only one that has Americans citizenship is the first one Tyrone.

We wuz Kangz

You're definitely not one of the Mexican intellectuals.

>Mexican Intellectuals

Your streets are literally buried in trash, it disgusted me. Not to mention the hordes of flies everywhere from it.

Your other examples aren't specific people, Jesus.

Top kek.

I notice you ignored the posts where you were called out on cherrypicking.

Wow because that's totally representative of 100 million+ Mexicans in the world!

I'm tired of the "le successful 'POC'" meme as if one smart one out of the bunch disproves the bell curve and other such statistics. Your move, Paco.

>mexican intellectuals

Mexican ex-president Felipe Calderon and I think you know about the Mexican directors, they win Oscars every year.

great so keep them in mexico maybe theyll figure out running water

> Mexican
> Intellectual
Please pick one and only one

The European math olympics for GIRLS. They can't even compete with the boys.

>women's math competition

is that anything like women's basketball or women's motocross?

so is Ted Cruz
is that why you wetbacks made such a stink about the last ceremony being "too white"?
>There are Mexicans teaching in Harvard
Harvard is a horrible school and people only go there for the prestige. all you have to do to pass is pander to the politics of the department and you win.
>Pic related just got invited to MIT because of her outstanding performance in the European math Olympics
MIT has extremely high suicide rates so good, another one's gonna bite the dust

seriously, Juan, you've been shitposting all night. just go to bed.

Oh I'm laffin

>is that why you wetbacks made such a stink about the last ceremony being "too white"?

These were blacks, who were bitching that Mexicans weren't real POCs but whites.

DELETE THIS

Sides gone

What is this baby's first troll? Listen I know in your shit culture your a man by age 12, free to rape and kill until you get shot at age 13, but jesus dude, get off the phone you stole and go to bed. You have school to drop out of tomorrow. At least you graduated the 3rd grade

They are also Mexican-Americans, who have used and treated our system with care. That system has afforded them great opportunities. They're not Mexico-Mexicans. Don't fool yourself.

Guess it's hard to stay in your own thread when one lives in a fucking third world country and probably still steals his neighbor's internet.

>Mexicans
>intellectuals

I'm sorry it's still just so funny

Look at all these black and women sciences papers!

*prizes

She's so pretty!

cherry picking fallacy

and a few others

Because a certain nigger keeps gibs'ing you dat; same thing with Sotomayor.

>What is this baby's first troll?
>gets triggered anyway
lol

Because on the whole Mexico is a shit hole.

Every place can produce a few exceptional people.

But as for the over all country its just a third world shit hole. The only thing good there is the beaches and that's all people from American even care about mexico.

>mexican intellectuals

>Mexican mathematicians

Shit man they look like a totally different species

I remember one of your Mexican Oscar winners.
He used his acceptance speech one year to point up the normality of violence that ruins Mexico.
The next year he complained about Trump complaining about Mexican violence.
I think that might have something to do with
>Mexican intellectuals

>Australia is pretty much the same
what is this sorcery

Proud Mexican, unless told they have to live in Mexico

how tough can it be to count beans and tortillas?

And here...

What does this cherry-picking prove? There are also many prominent Negroes in society but that doesn't excuse the majority of them that are degenerates.

..we go

The oscars are just a self-congratulatory circlejerk, how is that any sort of accomplishment? It doesn't belong up there with the other stuff you've posted.

>Oscar prices

You guys are almost too cute to send back. Almost.

we wuz chimichangas

And look the degenerate state of the world. You only have those position because of the muh diversity. Keep making burritos.

>#NotAllMexicans

With Mexican's using increasingly leftist and desperate rhetoric lately, have they become on the same level as Canada?

get off the white mans dick shitposting black people will not make them like you

>the fate of the Mexican intellectual community rest on the shoulders of this teenage girl.

Will attend MIT and will probably become a US citizen.

>Mexican intellectuals

Don't be such a pussy

SI VIVES EN EL D.F O EN LA ZONA CENTRALISTA, NO ERES UN MEXICANO DE VERDAD
CHILANGOS OUT

white people don't care

CALLESE JOHNNY

Mexico was Founded in September 27, 1821
the US was Founded in July 4, 1776

lets see what you have done with your country in that time

that isnt a mexican, thats a spanish person. Mexicans look like hairy filipinos

>CALLESE
you know its true

>mfw she's now a american citizen
>mfw she will use her skills here and never go back to that shithole

Mexico was nothing but chaos till the 1930's, when most of the conflic after the revolution had calmed down. Coincidentally it was around those years that a Mexican president commited a christian-catholic holocaust, and he did it before Hitler. Either way, Mexico didn't start wide developtment until the 60's-70's I feel. The goverment was and still is way too centralized.

tell me more

Una lastima, montón de traidores todos ellos. Se la pasan criticando a los gringos pero a la primera oportunidad de pasarse lo hacen sin pensarlo dos veces. No los culpo, el país realmente es una mierda y el gobierno le miente a todo el mundo sobre lo que pasa realmente aquí.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristero_War
The man was a madman, an absolute madman who had a intense hate for christians and even more for catholics. His hate was fueled by his atheist uncle and by the hard life he had to endure. Strangely, Plutarco is from my town, we have a stattue of him in the town center, despite the fact that he killed many. You think the germans would allow for a statue of Hitler?

Yea, but all of the successful ones have conquistador blood. You mainly just send us your shitty Mayans. We already purged this country of the savage natives a long time ago, we aren't looking for anymore.

PROMINENT

its called mostly white latino and I think there is a little more than just spaniard

Monkey shits are from El Salvador

>Mexican
>Intellectual

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE PEDRO

>Mexican intellectuals

She's white

>>
a la verga

you seem pretty butthurt Pedro.

>white is definitely not the color of her skin it means something else non-intuitive

We can go all night predo

Can someone explain why I don't look like them despite being an American of Mexican Decent? No one in my family looks like them. My family came from the north of Mexico five generations ago to the United States. Picture related.

>Mexican Intellectuals

>those beaner eyes

how long have you been transitioning

It's a tarp

If you don't think the the fact that she is white when the majority of mexicans are shit skins is significant to why she is smart, then you are completely naive to generalizing from empirical data

OP that's just white people trickery. You tell the mexicans they can't do math, or build a wall, or work hard, and they'll do it like gangbusters. Kinda like how we made college education cost tens of thousands of dollars hope black people would steal it.

norteno please

If you guys are supposed to be so smart why can't you fix your corrupt country?

THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD WAS POSTED 1 OR 2 WEEKS AGO.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, EVEN THE SAME FUCKING OP AND THE SAME FUCKING POSTS.

FUCKING SHILLS GET OUT OF MY BOARD.

REE EEEEEEEEEEEE

What makes you happy paco

Los unicos novels mexicanos son del distrito :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Alcubierre

Light skinned """mexicans"""

A lot of Mexicans still have white European blood in them which are the only ones that excel in anything.

You aint never gonna see pic related types in any government positions or teaching at any college.

Fuera de aquí peñabot, no me hagas invocar al espíritu de San Judas.

>mexican intellectuals
I thought for sure
>islamic scholar
would be the new hot meme

Is that South Africa?

kek this
>Viva Mehico!
>We takin back OUR land, guero!
>I have to go back?!
>... P-please don't make me g-go back...

They don't want to go back because it's a shit hole, but they want to turn the US into the same shit hole. Literally roach tier.

>peñabot
>en el distrito
Aprende tus memes, aqui son pejezombies, peñabots solo hay como en los cuentos.

>King of Fighters players

what does that mean?

Can someone just answer the question why I don't look like the new mexicans that come?

It's kinda like South Africa here to be honest. White minority but odvious dominance of said minority. Also, look at Felipe Calderon, he doesn't look very european to me.

Why can't you into border.