Gay dags

gay dags

>> I am lucky and I do thank him everyday like a good boy.

This was a response for you.

is chastity strictly a power/dominance move?

i think im gonna throw of o heck why do people get tis wasted for fun

Not OP, but sometimes it's just a kink. In my situation it's a power/dominance/control thing, but we act like a regular couple outside of sex stuff or play.

it must be nice having a real man own you like that. i need to get me one...

i was asking you from the previous thread but i didnt link it right. ill just say its a kink im considering.

It took me a bit to find the right one. I met my current bf in one of these threads a year ago last month actually.

What interests you about it?

it in addition to anal. seems like an easy way to up the intensity while not having to do much extra?

sounds like a dream come true~

i hope he cums in your often

Which end of it do you want to be on?

receiving.

Oh he does. I think it's about 75:25 mouth:ass ratio. He really likes my mouth.

Unfortunately it's a little harder to find people on the dominant end. Very doable if you're diligent though.

well i am a switch, which i think makes it harder still. fml

Really? I am dominant that I don't want to even touch another dick and only run into other dominant people.

No Swedish Mousey many days

Who knows? Maybe that's easier. Most people I know are switch.

im gonna goto sleepnoigt yall

jockstraps are nice too

Wow! I was stuck with the other end of the problem.

Finally a STRAIGHT g/fur bread.

Night night

what!? im s sub and its so hard to find a dominate that likes to fuck!

How is this possible? Is it a location issue or just chance? I'll fuck you both I need someone who doesn't want to do the fucking. That's my job after all.

Definitely!

maybe it is i dont know. oh gosh i would love it if a real man like you fucked me good!~

kinda feel like mixing clothes as a kink. like stockings and chest harness. chastity and jockstrap.

I'm taken, but that other guy might be receptive.

Maybe Muslims got my mousey pal

Show me what you're working with to see if it's good enough for my dick.

For you.

I don't wear stockings, but I wear the rest of it.

Squeak

I hope not, bear friend

is this ok?

They can't get me if I never go out

A little hard to tell with the hair, you'll need to shave it for me so I can get a good look at your curves. If you can handle that I think we can work something out. I'm gonna need you to spread so I can see your fuck hole too.

Yay! You see that anus chocolates?

Not bear
Nor friends

Lol

Give yourself a nice wax or shave and id drive down and eat your ass till its open enough to take my cock

Cannonball Run is not as good as Smokey and the Bandit.

No, that totally was not me commenting on it on facebook :p How's you hunnbun

Ever seen Two Lane Blacktop?

I want to staddle that line betwee masc and fem

Do you happen to live within an hours drive from san Francisco? Its been like 5 or 6 years since I met with someone from Sup Forums for a good pound

>was way more common back then...

Not yet.

sorry i know i should shave i just didnt have time...

yes sir i will

I met a trucks driver off Sup Forums. He could fuck

Vanishing Point?

I don't look very fem, but my bf prefers masculine men so it works for me..

Truck driver*

6/10 with all that fur but 8/10 boipucci if shaved

You don't need to be sorry, I'm just telling you how it is going to be if you want me to fill you. And I'm still waiting for you to spread yourself; that's what you should be sorry about not doing yet.

I don't watch a lot of road films. My redneck genes make me watch some, but my being a normal person genes makes me not want to watch any other ones.

i do...

Same user as ?

If no, send a pic of your ass to see if its worth the drive

If yes, got kik or snap to discuss this potential meet and fuck more in depth?

I forgot
Mehh
You?

Just chatting in telegram group atm, that's why I'm not here much anymore :P If you got telegram I could invite you over messenger if you'd like

Not interested
Nor discord

Don't join those things for a reason

anyone want to roleplay with me on kik? i like playing as a femboy that gets domed by anthros or ferals~

kik- quakepyre

Ok, that's fine :p We're only 11 and about half of them are guys we already know though, just saying

I bet that telegram iis full of people who hardly post gfur, those fucking normies

its full of faggots

swear to god matty not now
I will ban you meow

You'd be surprised at how civilised it is :p We mostly just talk about random stuff and we've really gotten to know each other, also not just inviting randoms helps contribute to that

You sound fun

Just don't like registration stuff and adding more cell apps. My computers are dead. And most of them never work and no one can help me.

Matty!

Power hunger nigger alert!

Tell Nibi, Fool, Faggotitry and Katia infect it with their douche bag ways.

I'm not

I was being sarcastic

wowww calling me that just got matty banned for being a power bottom nigger

Fat chance, I mean, fool is kinda ok, but if any of the other three joins then I say byebye to group