Traps are better than girls

Traps are better than girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're gay, I imagine guys are better than girls yes.

Why?

If you're somewhere between bisexual and straight then I agree. However if your straight then thats not the case.

Equally hot, always anal and oral, no fucking female bullshit

if you ever fuck a trap you will never, absolutely never go back.

MAORrrrrrrrr

>better than girls
nah
but they good

The only cause of any suicidal thoughts of mine were birthed by something a female close to me did .Traps are too good

this is all i can find

Name?
Gallery?
Need more bro

8chn cuteboys

eh i like both. but I am a trap soooo

Bump for name of sexy hermaphrodite

I could Marry you and call you princess every morning,but at night you have to be a slut for me

i will find source and come back with it as soon as i can. message me on kik i will tell you when i find it dpdjdndn

Yeah cause they know how to suck a cock properly u loke the girl you have to teach to suck your cock just right and you always get butt sex too lol

Nice ass

Your cute

fucking sauce

That board is gay as fuck though.
Just faggots moaning about bullshit, it's basically /r9k/ but even more gay.

but like with a trap it's somebody who looks like a girl but has a penis? So then you would be like oh a hot chick that's hot but then the penis would make you like omg I didn't expect that, I dunno it would probably turn most people off? But I dunno lots of guys like tits? but like these girls have dicks those they are almost like dickgirls haha and people on Sup Forums really like anime lol you see a lot of anime stuff and it's girls with dicks i dunno japan right? but Sup Forums like japan so...

Except 99% of the ones passable are either 1.) Hookers 2.) Industry models 3.) Both

Everything else is pretty much the dreggs of society and you would rather pass your cock through a mile of HIV covered broken glass before letting their chicken necked adams apply gobble your member.

Unless youre into ugly dudes who cross dress . Then that's your shit

yeah it's like they should call traps "surprise penis!". it's like oh no it's a dick! I feel like a lot of guys see the tits online and think it's not going to be and then they are like "wow"

why the fuck would you want sauce for this? it's a confused 14yr old boy

nigger, the fuck are you on about?

I don't think they expect the girls to have a dick, maybe they just wanted to see the tits haha but like online everyone looks at tits you know

Again, the fuck are you on about you little shit? Nobody here is talking about guys being surprised these dodgers have a cock.

Awww I'm sorry to hear that, ill be sending good vibes yo way

with your sexy tummy,perfect barefeet,and sexy collar you'd be so amazing in a chastity cage :p

Your UK is showing
>dodgers
I guess in Europe it's not a surprise for a dick

I love a hot trap but I have to disagree.

no surgery on these ones? estrogen can do that?

who has the choker video?

snapchat???

yea that's just estrogen and genes of a family full of DDs

Did you save it?

impressive, wonder how big it can get and if they became sensitive...

Only pic i have would like sauce

Egg Girl
He has a masculine vagina

egg girl?

pics?

nobody has the choker video that 404'd?

Doesn't have any nudes

Just google her if you want more

more?

nobody will. she looks like an ugly dude in a wig

People in this thread prefer actual guys in wigs

they prefer ugly dudes rather than passable?

Different user, you have unduly harsh definition of passable.

beautiful

whos this

Nobody of note

Do you naturally have a nice ass or do you work it out?

see this motherfucker understands

that dick looks like a turd from the thumbnail

jokes on you it is a turd

you guys like tranny cock?

If you like the feeling of anal sex more than vaginal sex then yeah I guess.

Nope.

the only thing I hate is their manly voice

That and the benis

they can get rit of that it just takes a lot of work

Even a feminine one?

witnessed
any vids of none manly cute trap voices?

asian traps tend to have high pitch voices, try that

cant think of any but i have met transwomen who pass completely with very feminine voice, it just takes a lot of work to train your voice to be like that, its one of the hardest things about transition

kill yourself

That's fake. Imagine affecting a fake voice. That's pathetic.

that is like saying a singers voice is fake, ones they have done it for long enough they talk like that with no effort and it starts getting harder to talk like a man again

To be quite honest I don't think getting into details in any trans-related area is a good idea. Look at SJWs and how much damage their retarded PC campaign done. Let them have their urban legends.

people who rant about how horrible SJWs and PC culture is are just as bad as the ones who rant about how great it is. fucking cringefest

hi b00t :)

I'm not Sup Forumslen if that's what you're hinting at. It's just the facts, really. First the moneybags used feminists as an impromptu ram to advance whatever was useful for their businesses (and make no mistake: modern "feminism" is about money and nothing else), then homos of both sexes, then us.

The general rule of thumb is "a cup size below your closest female relative" and they get really sensitive when they first start growing, but go to a more manageable level eventually. Your whole body also gets more sensitive though, so...

Tits from Fem n M's can at the very least get this big

hope that is true mine are like this after about a year of hormones

That's good progress! The pic above was from like a year and a half for me. It also depends on your weight though. I'm fairly chubby so I ended up with plenty of tits.

People can say they aren't gay, but really sexuality is in our minds. Fundamentally, we crave lustful desires such as this, and I bet the person who loudly proclaims they aren't gay, if given the chance to have this strapped down on their bed face down with no possibility of anyone close to them finding out, would fuck it and enjoy it for hours if they could last that long in such a nice tight ass.

You would slap it, bite it playfully, kiss it and let your cock grow inside balls down while motioning around.

You're simply lying to yourself if you say you wouldn't.

Heterosexuality is a scam anyway. Fuck whatever makes you happy, and then come up with words for it only if you need to know how to let people you might want to fuck know you're interested.

Uncut tranny dicks are the shit. But only as foreplay, the main thing is the asshole

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

ya its never going into any mans ass, its only for fucking other women, i love getting fucked though especially if i get spanked hard before

pretty sure that's a actual Girl OP

I'd definitely spank and fuck that ass. And if I'm reading this thread correctly, I'd also do things with that face and tits. And dick, as I've mentioned lol.
What about a twinks ass, is that better? Not that I'm too keen on that, but might as well ask.

It's not. He started young.

hehe no not into fucking men at all, doubt i would even be able to get hard in that situation