Is flying safe anymore...

Is flying safe anymore? I have an offer for a job that will require frequent flying to Europe and SA and after the Egypt plane 'disappearing' I'm thinking of telling this company to fuck off while I stay right in the suburbs where it's safe.

is going to a movie theater safe anymore? come on dude these are isolated incidents youre retarded there is a very low chance of anything happening

>fuckpilots.jpg

Terrorism is Europe is only going to get worse. Eurofags have no idea how to handle sandniggers and seem to be content with watching their people get murdered.

This concludes it. I'm #HillaryArtillery now

It would be much safer if everyone on every plane had a gun.

It boggles mind, eurocucks got seriously fucked in the head, whatever indoctrination it was, was very effective.

Terrorists have won

if you kill your enemies they win

so planes are safe

denazification, marshall-plan basically the same thing you did in Iraq, difference is here it worked for the short term, it never worked in Iraq

looks like a cool invention, do a kickstarter

The chance of you dying in a car crash on your way to the corner store for some condoms so your black boyfriend can fuck your boipussy is higher than your chance of dying on any given flight.

SA. Is that South America, or South Africa? One is titties and beer, the other, not so much.

If it's South Africa I'd tell them to fuck off even if you go on a luxury yacht.

Tell that to the innocent people who died because of Mohammad's explosive sandniggery you fucking faggot

FOLLOW YOUR GUT.

FOLLOW IT, JUST FUCKING FOLLOW IT.

Dude fuck the pilots lmao

You have a better chance of dying in a car accident or slipping in the shower than you do dying in a modern commercial jet aircraft.

Get a grip, OP.

Autopilot or worthy sacrifice. I mean civilians always take priority in any job.

Just avoid airlines that may have mudslimes or cucked europeans flying the plane.

Only if you don't live on Europe, the middle east or some important US city

>anymore
It either never was, or never stopped being safe depending on how you look at things.

Some people refuse to fly just because you're inherently boarding something that could nosedive and kill everyone on board if any number of trivial things go wrong.

But we also have a very very good success rate even if you hear about an airliner going down every couple months.

You have better chance getting run over by a car

>success rate
>human lives

Yeah technology has dehumanized all of us. Fuck this shitz I'm telling them no and I'm driving around the USA from now on fuck planes. Mohammad isn't going to take me down no fucking sir

Flying is still the safest way to travel. I know it's easy to think it's worse, because even 1000 car accidents aren't as news worthy as a missing plane but doesn't that tell you something.

It's so rare, so very very rare, for flights to cause death by terrorism or a crash that it's international world news for days if not weeks. Statistically you have NOTHING to worry about.

Was it confirmed that the Egyptian plane was destroyed by terrorists?

IMAGINE IF INSTEAD OF A PASSENGER CABIN IT WAS JUST A GIANT FUCKING BOMB

Just be a #CruzMissile so you dont even need a plane to fly

What job is it OP?

>I'll refute statistics with muh feelings
Even with recent happenings, you can ride a plane everyday for 100 years and not get into an accident

You. You are the fucking problem you mudshit. Help me Jesus I will wrap my dick in raw bacon and rape your dirty little mudshit anus for all the harm you've caused the west. Fuck you Mohammad, and damn you to hell.

What do you think Mustafa?

You're more likely to die in a car accident than plane crash.

>and I'm driving around the USA from now on fuck planes.

and this increases your chances to die in an accident you retarded fuck, learn how to statistic

yea but taking a plane its like lottery this days

I don't think you know how statistics works. If a man decides to kill me, do I have a .0006% chance of dying if I'm in an alley with him and he has a gun?

>my name is Hans
>allahu Akbar thanks for the semen Mohammad

Go away cuck. You're no longer white.

Thats not nice :(
I have feelings you know

You're genuinely retarded

If the pilot's brown stay the fuck down.

Don't fly muzzieair

Time for some logic

There were 37.4 million flights in the year 2014. Out of that 37.4 million there were 8 commercial airliners that crashed. There were around 3.5 billion people in total that flew that year, out of those people 1,212 died on a plane (this was one of the worse years for plane crashes)

You are more likely to die on the way to the airport than you are on the actual plane.

It is still the safest form of travel

Flying is statistically safer than driving, however frequent air travel is the most stressful and dehumanizing way of life possible. They can't possibly be paying enough for it to be worth it.

Being a prison guard and having feces and semen thrown at you every day is probably more relaxing.

When you're driving you still have control over your actions and the situation, in a plane the pilot could fuck up in any way and you'd just have to be stuck in a metal tube shitting your pants for 5 minutes waiting to hit the ground and die.

This

>Muslims
>Human
Pick one

I would love to stay in hotels and sleep on airplanes. Plus a salary on top of that would make it worth it. I don't see how you could say that unless you actually have done it. I haven't, but it sounds comfy as fuck

keep your feet on the ground

> safe
> in the suburbs

Dude jamal will shoot you for your iPhone 4 90% of the time you leave your house in burger land.

Flying is statistically safer than driving so don't be a fucking pussy and take the job.

have you been homeschooled?

>Statistically you have NOTHING to worry about.

Except maybe the day someone figures out how to crash all the planes at once by remote control.

its the fear factor of being helpless while a plane is being hijacked or in a freefall and just waiting for the end to happen with dozens of other people nearby screaming for their lives with the shared consciousness that you're all gonna die once the fuselage comes in contact with the ground. it gives you time to think, to fear, to realize

car crashes are traumatic but they're usually fast and maybe you can exit the vehicle if given enough time. in a plane theres plenty of time but nowhere to go

>tfw I had the same idea when I was on a crosscountry flight at 10 years old
then I grew up and realized the chances of being in a plane crash are slim to none.

>not riding gryphons

It's pretty badass. $250k to work 12 days a month and when you're on the road you are always staying at a five star hotel.

I know your feels bros, I planned on going to Japan last year but decided to hold off after all this missing plane bullshit, I fucking pray they make those parachute things for commercial jets some day soon.

Everything gets old after awhile, sounds fun now, but eventually there will be days you fucking hate. My buddy is a truck driver, loved it at first. But once you see a corn field youve seen em all.

>get out inflatable safety raft
>jump out plane on inflatable safety raft
>survive

We're not talking about that situation. We're talking about a guy in an alley who decides to kill the next chump he encounters. No, his decision doesn't come from chance, probably. But whether his choice of alleyway coincides with your life story and daily schedule does have something to do with chance.

So you would choose the less save, fast and comfortable mode of travel because of muh feelings?

are you a woman?

Here's how I look at it.

In the air, sure a plane can crash. It's unlikely, but it could happen.

On the ground, a plane could crash into you at any moment. A plane could be barreling towards you right now and you'd not know it until the last second.

At least when you're in the plane, you know your situation and it's very unlikely a plane will come from above and crash into another plane.

IMAGINE A WHOLE FLEET

>tfw you'll never play vanilla wow again

flying is safer than ever
these planes are going down on purpose imo

I just take several milligrams of klonopin before flying and it's all good. Any doctor will prescribe them if you legit fear flying.

>sleep on airplanes
only if the company is nice enough to shell out for business class

otherwise lol

Planes are sketchy af, driving is fine a car crash at 100mph is survivable, hitting the ground from 40000 feet is not, you are the one who sounds like a bitch thinking cars are scary

>tfw had lvl60 hunter on Nostalrius WoW and Blizz had it shut down last month
feels bad man, was enjoying it cause the only toon I played back when WoW was just vanilla was a priest. Warmane is great if you liked WoTLK

I easily fall asleep on buses. Really could fall asleep anywhere if i wanted.

what do you do for work and how do I get that job?

yeah if you dont go to western/central Europe, North Africa, the ME, Eastern Europe, or Southeast Asia

Flying to work on a gryphon is the only way to travel.

Remember user, in hardly any plane crashes does death come unexpectedly. Usually its 5 or more minutes of the most terror a human can feel. Even if its less than 60 seconds...

Sure dying in a car crash is more likely, but which is worse?

>pilot

Inb4, flying into mountain then disintegrate is the only good way to die in a plane crash

Read up on denazification, the allies were doing shit like making average German citizens bury Holocaust victims to instill a sense of collective guilt into the population aided by ex-Nazis like Franz Fischer who pushed historical narratives that basically said "everything bad in Europe over the last 40 years is Germany's fault" which fit right in line with the general anti-German sentiments the British had for the last half-century.

No leaf, I have a car and I don`t thik its scary, But you are arguing like a woman or a nigger that cannot into statistics. There are over a 100.000 flights per day and plane crashes are so rare that EVERY SINGLE ONE makes it into headline news.

You are letting the media that overhypes crashes dictate your opinion on flying instead of cold hard facts.

>Remember user, in hardly any plane crashes does death come unexpectedly. Usually its 5 or more minutes of the most terror a human can feel.
nope, almost all crashes happen during takeoff or landing.

>almost all crashes happen during takeoff or landing
every crash is a landing :^)

>Being this delusional
Found the sanders supporter

This germanbro is being reasonable.

Kek

Get a pilots license, flight instruct for a few years making poverty wages, work for some shitbox commuter making poverty wages. Then get hired at a big airline and make poverty wages. Then make your big break when you have shit-tons of debt from all those years of poverty wages.

I can fall asleep damn near anywhere, too, but economy class on planes is a whole different ballgame. You are forced into a stress position in a tube that is packed full of people who are making all sorts of terrible sounds and smells, and that's just the start of it. Flying is inherently stressful, and modern economy class amplifies that stress to a great degree. Business class gives you what was economy class back in the 80s, maybe a little better, and makes the flight bearable.

If your company is sane, they'll spring for business class because they want you to arrive sane and rested enough to do a good job and represent them well. If they're retarded, they'll pack you into steerage and you'll be miserable and take shitloads of drugs to knock your ass out during the flight and make you feel like shit afterwards.

you dont have control over the drunk asshole that hits you from the side at a intersection.

This, I had a math class where the teacher balanced your rate of success versus mistakes at your burger-flipping student job with that of the average air traffic controller. Surgeons are sloppier.

Everything is pre-planned for ATC guys. They also control very small segments of airspace. One guy might have a small section, and only have to control 5000' of it. They tell them how often they can release people over a certain gateway.

ATC isn't hard as it is well organized. When the weather goes to shit, well, that's when they earn their money.

m8 takeoff and landing crashes usually very high survival rate, aborted takeoff isn't scary.

flights where everyone dies involve falling out of the sky usually

>be on FlyDubai plane in Russia
>hours of holding in shitty weather
>coming in to land you're shitting yourself anyway
>pilot goes full throttle
>planes goes completely noseup
>plane stops moving and plummets towards earth

greatdeath.gif

People are starting to lock down churches.

Yeah you do, it's called drive faster when you see a crazy asshole speeding towards you

and the odds can be reduced by flying safe airlines, like El Al and Cathay Pacific, and avoiding the likes of Malaysian Airlines and EgyptAir

Those guys fucked up. My personal theory:

>Briefed and flying the CAT 3 autoland

>Nervous and inexperienced pilots

>Trim wheel (737 has a big wheel in the center) spins like crazy nose up for autoland

>Not seeing the runway (don't need to see it) and starts freaking out

>clicks autopilot off and the plane is waaaayyy out of trim

>fucking plants it because he doesn't know how to fucking fly

>CNN has this weird looking black woman and big-eared british goober on again
I wish I could watch them stumble through their reports every night

AYYYYYYYY!!!

Cathay Pacific is a bunch of senile Nigels bossing ignorant Chinese around. Swire is poison. I won't ever get on a Cathay plane.

We consider it a good year if less than 50 people die on our roads over Christmas and New Year break here. Flying is safe as fuck.

Three air Marshals.
If they knew they should have stopped them.

headphones, xanax, aspirin, flight socks: sleep like a baby

I'll take that into account, thanks.
El Al security is insane (even before 9/11), but at least you feel safe.

A pilot has far superior training and must stay medically health then the shitheads that are driving on the roads.

And yet how many planes have crashed/went missing without a trace in the past 2 years?

I'm sure they are safe, in the context of non-muslim airlines.

Let's just say that, I personally, know a few Cathay pilots and it is a pretty fucked up place to work.

The flight attendants are very nice, but the pilots are pretty beat up. The exception is Nigel (a retired BA captain who went to the right boarding school), who is the Captain, and his crew brief consists of when he wants his tea.

As long as their isn't an emergency, it works great, but when there is a problem you want a team, not a caliphate.

Don't forget flydubai and (emirates) are the most overworked fuckers in the world.
Ultra tired, delayed responses.

>TOGA
>Nose up
>Both tired, assumed it was normal for a few seconds
>Try and push nose down
Compare the size of 737s elevators to whole horizontal stabiliser which moves, nohope.jpg
>To slow to retrim
>Deep stall
YOU'RE FUCKED

>This

Cathay pilots treated like shit. Would not fly.

Airlines not to fly
>Air France
>Cathay
>Any chinese airline
>Any Middle Eastern airline
>Allegiant
>Any Indonesian airline (death wish)

Stick to the majors

>be pilot
>set to decouple after 60 seconds
>walk out of cockpit
>sit comfy in first class

It's not hard

What's wrong with airfrance?
All I remember is AF447 a few years back where one pilot pulled up to recover from a stall (lel) because apparently dropping thirty thousand feet in a few minutes wasn't enough of an indication.

Don't forget NAI as a no-fly.

You know your shit!

To be fair, I usually had it trimmed pretty nose up to land, mostly in the -800s. It would be a shock to click off and have it pitch like crazy, though.

It's been a while since I've flown the 737, though.

>fuck Cathay. Assholes.