Did you know Juggalos are being targeted by the FBI? And they are marching in DC today to protest it...

Did you know Juggalos are being targeted by the FBI? And they are marching in DC today to protest it? How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It makes me feel good, this will be a good day

Juggalos are a family, not a "gang" or a cult. All they have in common is the music,

Whoo whoo.

They have a right to be who they are.

Be safe out there, Juggs.

Snickering with superiority, same as in middle school when most of them dropped out

Good for them. It's always good to stand up and fight back when you're targeted for absolutely nothing.
Stay safe and be on your best behavior in the Capitol...They are wanting you all to fuck up.

I'd just like to interject please. These guys are very active in the local community and work with a number of charities...like, they read to dead people.

>SAMMY THE GERBIL....AND HIS MUFFIN ADVENTURE!

No.
Don't care.

Up, my butt

what are they protesting? they already have the right to look like a pack of fucktards.

I respect them for fighting back.

Basically, big fans of their music, if they ever commit a crime, can and will be labeled a gang member. This means that they can be hit with a game enhancement charge (doing a crime to promote your gang) and get harsher sentences.

>they can be hit with a game enhancement charge (doing a crime to promote your gang) and get harsher sentences
So?

You're not baiting me today.

Hopefully they all committee suicide together. Fucking white trash.

>They are wanting you all to fuck up.
they put agents disguised as protesters to incite rioting/fighting..
happens everytime. it's how the man manages to demonize and destroy each and every movement that ever pops up

gonna have to be on gaurd and smack down any violence abruptly if you want your shit to not die.
take too much balls for the panzies of today.

>Americans
>look more irrational and corrupt authority
>oppressing ridiculous makeup wearing trash that has fuckwit taste in music
>lets march about the streets like idiots and eat hamburgers
Praise jesus

FBI are investigating their role in crimes against art, culture and good music. The wankers who actually like Inane Clown Pussies deserve worse though

no you committee

I would go, but the 6 hour drive alone to DC sounds shitty. And my HOOPTEE could break down on me omw or back. Anyone who is not a TROLL... even if they hate Juggalos should understand the danger of being able to classify people based on there taste of music should be afraid.

Not b8.
It's not 2001 anymore, who cares what these 1/2 rate eminems think?

Shit nobody cared about them in 2001 either

This isnt the first time this has happend. The FBI had a hard on for the Wu Tang Clan for years

Fucking magnets

I forgot these people existed, frankly I could care less wheres my rekt thread?

Pretty much this. If the government has the right to judge you more harshly based on your taste in music then freedom, even the raped version of it we have now, is in jeopardy.

I'm sure there's an edgy thread with your name on it somewhere

These guys lost their edge back in 2009

the fact that these guys are being targeted by the fbi and BLM is not saddens me

Not even sure they had an edge to begin with

Nothing but white niggers here, nothing to see

Pretty sure they arent slavs...could be wrong though

The juggalos are a gang and they always have been. Jesus, all the Juggalos these days must be an average of 35. When's the last time icp was even relevant? I can only think of the magnets meme, and that was almost a decade ago.

Whitey just mad cause the fbi isnt hating on the Wu Tang anymore

> Magnets
> Music sucks
> They're stupid
> I hate your Fago and everything else about you

Whoop whoop

Good on them
There's certainly plenty of trashy folk amongst them that I might not like, but nobody deserves to be persecuted simply because of their choice of subcultural group, only if as an individual they do something wrong.

What the fuck is a juggalo? Fucking america

Huh so the moral panic is so prevalent in your country now, that drugged up rednecks in clown makeup are now being targeted?
Are you guys starting a neopuritan society or something?

Well, oh he gets butt naked. Then he walks through the streets winking at freaks. With a 2 litre stuck in his buttcheeks

Picture goth kids that are too gay be goth so they wear white and black pain on their face and listen to shit music

Most of them can't even tie their own shoelaces, so I don't give a shit what they do.

I wouldnt be so dismissive, they elected, or at least helped elect, trump. Even fat, failed goth faggots can have an impact

A juggalo is a fan of the group Insane Clown Posse or any other Psychopathic Records hip hop group. They're a subculture like Emos, hipsters, etc.

Jesus, go listen to Howard Stern or something. Take in a little culture from before 2000, it might do you some good. Juggalos aren't a gang any more than the kiss army, or dead heads, or fucking parrot heads.

Oh wait, you won't know what any of those are either... oh well, enjoy your Google search.

>suggesting Juggalos voted

Let's see some evidence that supports your amazing insight

They got listed as a gang because so many people showed up in prison with the same stupid hatchet tattoos. At least they know how to have fun and can throw a hell of a party.

Another unrelated user here, I've heard of the kiss army and the deadheads, but who did the parrot heads follow?

>Juggalos = dumb, fat white boys
>dumb fat white boys support trump

It stands to reason that if they are dumb enough to do ICP cosplay thet are dumb enough to vote trump

what is a juggalo?

Jimmy Buffett. Not everyone's cup of tea, but my mom played his stuff around the house a lot, so it grew on me.

>the parrot heads follow?
Jimmy Buffet. Country/Beach music hack followed by primarily 50+ year old office workers.

This assertion is just as gratuitous your previous claim...

Is that today? I thought I'd missed it.

You doubt the power of stupid whites?

You call that "music"? Imbecile.

Huh, thanks for the speedy replies, I gotta check out Jimmy Buffet now.

Kek, just went to a concert of his a few months ago. I will say you're on the fucking money for like 50% of his crowd. The next 30% is the alcoholic husbands of those women. And the final 20% are their hipster kids (aka me).

I like him, though. Only so many metal concerts you can see before you have to mix it up.

Mother Ocean is probably his best song

They're protesting magnets. Still no clue how they work

no I don't have to do google anything, the kiss army was always a bunch of midwestern suburan trash that would paint their faces, they were harmless, the juggalos on the other hand are a toxic bunch of trailer park methheads. They always instigate shit with everybody. So fuck you buddy.

>listen to an old jewish sellout
no thanks, no idea what time portal you just walked out of but Stern hasn't been worth listening to ever since he went full on fucking Imus.

It happens when you spend more time sniffing glue than not

lmao heard every last one of his albums about 500000 times in the backseat of the car. Can't hate the man, seems like a chill guy with marketing genius.

I feel like the FBI needs something better to do.

What a dumpster fire those two are

(checked)

Weren't these chicks hired to go to that festival and payed to walk around naked for pictures?

Have you ever met a juggalo? I've known 3, and all 3 were just awkward shut-ins who liked weird music. They dress up like weeaboos going to comic-con.

Also, notice I said before 2000. I know Stern is shit now, I signed up for Sirius and learned it the hard way. But you have to admit, the Billy West years are a fucking goldmine.

Is this them before the amphetamines happend?

nice dubs

idk

proof?

fuck kill marry. in that order.

Wow, I finally got quints. This is probably my greatest achievement, so I think I'm gonna kill myself before I fuck it up somehow.

Thanks for everything, guys. So long.

says the guy who probably didnt even vote

RIP

You are right, I did not vote. I am not murican

Sleep easy young prince

I love trashy women. You can say whatever you want and they love it

>bend your fucking legs back you filthy animal
>I'm gonna collide my cock head with the crack of your cunt
>I'm gonna bombard your behind with my ballbag
>I love the way you run your tongue around my asshole lips
>hickory dickory dock

Not trashy, fun.
>being this cucked to the standards of rich men pretending to serve a dead god

I got no problem with juggalos. They know how to party and have a good fucking time. The music is complete shit though.

Anybody who walks around naked at a festival because they are paid to is by definition trashy. Not that this is a bad thing, just sayin

Just because you have fun with them doesn't mean they're not trash you throw away afterwards.

>being cucked enough to see a woman like that for anything more than casual sex

As far as I know, they're suicide girls, who were hired to do photos at a juggalo festival.
At least that is what I've read from other anons, didn't save any evidence for it.

Great...theyre stupid enough to congregate and be gassed on masse

>All they have in common is the music

Not mentioning
>Trailer parks
>Drug addicts
>Teenage pregnancy
>Incest
>Petty crimes

Literally every Juggalo I have met has been human garbage and brags about how much of a badass they are for breaking into peoples cars and stealing change. Bunch of faggots.
>if they ever commit a crime
>when they commit a crime

Fixed it for you.

It's not cucked if you're doing it too.
>making this much drama and moral judgment out of nakedness and sex because the electric jew taught you to

Yes. No actual juggalo female is known to weigh less than 300 pounds.

What are you on about? They have classic meth bodies

youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M

They shouldn't oppress those fat wimen for having awful taste in music and makeup

One on the left is a dude in transition

Kek look at its fukin Adam's apple! No wonder it's the only one wearing pants