>tfw southerners are ruining your country

>tfw Normans are ruining your country

>tfw nothing can ruin your country

I was just called a cunt at price chopper

but masoud
those are the fruit of your glorious former commonwealth
be proud of them

They are not ruining anything. Not even a fact that you are a virgin

I know it hurts your ego when you see your girls fucking with them, while they should be with you.
But look for the problem in yourself, not them

iktf
Transylvania is still not independent

well, you were born from non whites and evolved from non whites, dont really know what you expected

is there an independent Transylvania movement?

This is the UK, not the US, lad.

Yes
It is growing with each passing day

will you join hungary?

In meme world?

if you formed a group on kikebook and your mama liked it you are kinda overestimating your situation

Pretty sure our country isn't 51.89% non-white lad.

No, but that is something fearmongering irredentists say to try to delay the inevitable
It's being talked about on national television in the wider context of regionalization, I wouldn't say it's a meme

>enslave, rob, rape, invade, and bomb entire continents for centuries
>complain when brown people move in next door

Yet.

Won't be long till our countries go to shit like the US

>this cognitive dissonance

Karma? You guys invaded and absolutely screwed over whole continents worth of people. European colonist damn near wiped out Native Americans. Either way the blame doesn't rest solely on immigrants. Governments never seem to do enough to help people assimilate.

The difference is that our non whites are actually integrated.

>he says as his country LITERALLY has ghetto cities for segregating the non-whites, who are responsible for 90% of all violent crime in his country (including the 300+ shootings that happen every day)
ah yes very integrated

itt

Why do people get butthurt at others for complaining about immigration and demographic overhaul of their nations?

Are these people really white? That wouldn't make sense. Are they just angry immigrants?

Some people don't give a hoot about immigration or shifting demographics, others do but just don't want Sup Forums retards like OP crossboarding.

Its racist and not 100% accurate.