I know there's still a while to go...

I know there's still a while to go, but is anyone here going to be in Tokyo in February and want to hang out or something? All of my friends are too poor to go travelling internationally so I'm travelling solo, and while I like travelling solo there's some aspects like enjoying the nightlife that I would prefer to do while accompanied with someone else.

So yeah, anyone here want to go be friends with me and go clubbing in Tokyo together?

bump?

Hope you enjoy your trip OP.

Thanks!

AINT NO MERCY

?

you there op?

I'm still in this thread, but not in Japan right now.

haha i got you, age?

im in koenji but will be leaving next month

I'm in the same situation as you OP - none of my friends can afford to do anything so I just travel alone and rely on tinder / meet randoms

I kinda like it better that way

I live in Tokyo.

1. what is your age
2. what state are you from?
3. do you smoke?
4. do you drink?
5. what do you want to do?

18, will be 19 by the time I'm in Japan.

Yeah I'm thinking of using Tinder too, might be useful. Doing touristy stuff alone is nice cause I don't have to wait on others and all that, but I'd like some company when I'm going drinking you know. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your trip!

I'm 18, turning 19 in October.
I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
I smoke occasionally, though I was smoking pretty much every night I went clubbing last time I was in Japan (last December).
I drink.
Want to go clubbing and enjoy Tokyo's nightlife with a friend.

i'm 22 from nz and i would like to go to jp 2 weeks or so in the city and then move out to the country side for random people meets etc japanese is the only issue

OK, then Roppingi is the way to go.

There's a group in FB called Tokyo Pub Crawl that will be your door to meet locals and other people.

Roppongi*** also Shibuya and Shinjuku have good places. As far as clubbing I won't be much help, I hate clubbing I got tired of it so easy is not even funny. The young sexy slut girls are in Azabujuban, most of them are internationals too, Roppongi is full of niggers.

Thanks! Yeah I was in Roppongi last time, went to clubs like Jumanji 55 and Gaspanic. I didn't know about the facebook group though, will definitely check it out!

can you speak japanese?

I have a few Aussie friends here, they do drink and hang out a lot. That pub crawl will give you lots of options too, if you just want to get your dick wet go to roppongi, make sure you dont lose your wallet. Also, go to HUB easy picks there, Jumanji is meh, Gaspanic is not bad, there's a new one called OAK they just opened few weeks ago, its a must.

Barely. The only Japanese words I know were taught to me by another 18 year old who was studying in Japan for a few months haha.

add me on snapchat moistened_gland

Just sent you a request.