Have memes gone too far?

Have memes gone too far?

the greatest security

Is that real?

There are always career jumpers. Apparently she worked for more than 10 years in that field. After all Bill Gates doesn't have a college degree either.

Yes.
Fuck women btw.
Note all her other jobs are just listed as "professional"? That's code for secretary or office grofer. Garintee she sucked dick and took it over over the desk for that job,
>but women are just as good as men, pretty much
>women can onto tech too.

And this is a good example on why that usually isn't a good idea.

>but women are just as good as men, pretty much
>women can onto tech too.

Not without an education they can't. Neither can men for that matter.

Wow it´s fucking nothing she changed her career, So did I , I got a B.A in Computer Science and now I work as a social worker. I can´t see the problem here other than that OP is a basementdwelling NEET and gets really upset that the rest of the world hasn´t failed like he did.

Bill gates read every law when he was a D.C. Clerk, and stared his home busniss. (He also inherited 300 million dollars, he is actully bill gates the 3rd, one of his grand fathers was a maxwell the other was a regional central bank president)
Anyways bill gates didn't career jump, so what is your point, he was always in computers and was an actual programmer.
Inb4
>managers don't need to know.....
That's a myth, and a techie Job like security it is a double myth.

holy shit, I had to look over my shoulder there for a second. How did you get a picture of my room?

>busniss

No need to read any further

Bill Gates invented his own job.

This bitch probably waved her woman card around and her tits climbed the corporate ladder.

I live in northern California. Because I'm a white male I can't get hired anywhere despite my experience and qualifications. I instead work as an independent contractor and I hear techies talking all the fucking time about bending over backwards to get "minority hires".

I would have nothing to say about a woman in charge of security if she rose up in the Marines or did coding for fun. But to corporate your way into a security job is just a symptom of our modern cancerous society.

> I got a B.A in Computer Science and now I work as a social worker

well, a pilot can wash dishes, but a dishwasher cant fly a 747.

>Fuck women btw.

Do the girls in school ignore you?

>BA in computer science
>Tells criminals to stop beating people for a "living".
>Thinks this proves you can be head of an international corporation's security because you typed at a fucking desk at a bank once.

No you didn't, don't you have to be a *licensed* clinical psychologist to be a social worker? Or do you live in a crapy state,
But hurt roosite detected. I am not even mad she is a women btw, just mad she had no computer background.
No one fucking understands computers, it's so frustrating dealing with anyone on this subject. She had no busniss in that roll besides she knew how to suck dick. And this isn't some middling company, this is one of the 3 foundations for the entire consumer credit world. It was a big fucking deal, they should have been able to hire a google engineer tier person

Stay bluepilled forever cuck

lmao

what is this

> Because I'm a white male I can't get hired anywhere despite my experience and qualifications. I instead work as an independent contractor and I hear techies talking all the fucking time about bending over backwards to get "minority hires"

LOL, face it dude, if you can't get a job as a programmer in one of the largest and fastest growing job industries... it's not because of minorities. It's because you fucking suck ass at your job.

You cant get hired bc you suck at life, and everything you say and do exposes that fact. You are whiny bitch who cant spell, and wont take responsibiliy for your own life.

God.....social "workers"

Same. Got a BSc in Computer Sciences then 5 years later went back into education and got a BSc in Zoology. Shit happens all the time.

Are you 12?

no

>Fuck women btw.

Another beta heard from...

No I actually am, and no you dont,I worked myself up,

But it doesn't take any special skills to be a social worker, so it's an invalid comparison.

You actually went back and got a degree in order to change fields, so it's an invalid comparison.

Not only criminals, I also work wit neuropsychiatric disabilities

The company I worked for employed 70ish whites, and less than a dozen people of other races. I got a job for which I was under-qualified (am white) and got promoted very quickly without really fighting for it.

Only one of the non-white people got a nice position right off the bat, and he only got it by lying about his qualifications. After about two weeks, they figured out he was more cut out for busywork, and transferred him.

A few of the non-white people worked their way up in the company eventually, but they totally earned it. Nobody got a job because of their race. The worst you could accuse them of is nepotism.

NorCal, btw.

>now I work as a social worker
you went from computer science to being a social worker? HAHAHA. world sure failed you.. or you're retarded?

She's a women...,,,
You can't actully bs computers in most places expect google diversity hires

social workers are the last people on earth that should be anywhere near mentally ill people. dangerously incompetent fucktards.

Tell me how that is a fail, I got a stable income and doing something I actually enjoy i.e working with people. Intstead of coding 10 000 lines of code and holding deadlines for projects that never leads anywhere.

Sounds like you had a bad experience with us. Tell me why you feel that way.

let's hear some of her music.

I don't do quotas. I've interviewed a ton of women, entitled graduates with McDegrees, minorities and assorted weirdos with blue hair. The people I employ have the right attitude, can get up in the morning and want to make money for the company.
This woman must interview well.

Nah I´m not. And what the fuck are you on about? its 3 years for a Bs and 5 years for a masters.

This just proves that you never went to uni

>he thinks that people are entitled to a life-long career by virtue of having a pedigree from a university

>i can't get hired because i'm white

Do you ever stop and actually think about the stuff you say?

If every minority in the US was hired right now, white people would still have to fill most positions. These programs that aim to make higher positions easier to achieve for minorities are not threatening white people's livelihoods and make the market negligibly more competitive for whites. Yeah it's unfair that black people have an easier time getting into medical school, but there are hardly any black people applying. It's not going to make the difference between you getting the job or not. Quit blaming other people for your problems.

New user here, giving my 2 cents.
Social workers like you, who seem to actually want to help people are kind of rare to meet.
Most of the social workers I've met, wanted to help at some point, but got demoralized by the system they work in that they either hardened up in order to avoid getting depressed or they are well on their way to getting sick from stress.
The social workers who are happy and actually doing things to help people, are either new to the system and under the illusion they can change it or they are soon being fired/retired and have gone rogue helping as many people as they can before they leave.

>right attitude, can get up in the morning and want to make money for the company.
Disgusting.

The point of a degree is the social grooming and the debt. The course of study is basically irrelevant if you're just going to be managing people. That's why American companies suck ass if you're a worker.

Ok I´m gonna be blunt, you absolutely got a point here, I shouldnt even mention what people say in the lunchroom about their clients, but I can promise you that, its not nice things , especially those that´s been in this work for a while, and its true I´m fairly new ( about a year)

It´s all about priorities, and sometimes you get those cases that you now from the start that they´re totaly burnt, the have a double diagnosis ( both mental problems and an addiction) and no education or experience, and to be completely honest, we usually dont help them more or less, we just pile them up and forget that they exist, our focus is mainly those who we belive we can help back to a normal life since it looks good for our statistics when we can tell our bosses "this month we helped X people back on their feet"

What are you on about? She has no technical experience and no technical degree for head of technical security. She shouldn't have even made it to the interview phase. The plain fact is she was just in the right social class and knew the right person to get hired, and that is everything wrong with the corporate Mfa/MBA bullshit

>The course of study is basically irrelevant if you're just going to be managing people.
Why do people think this?

She doesn't need to know any of that, tbqhfam. That's not what the C suites are all about. She just needs to sign off on purchase orders that make her look (((effective))) and get taken out to lunch by clients.
>she was just in the right social class
THAT'S what the C-suites are for: reproducing the elite classes.

I don't happen to think that's the case, mind you, but it is the mindset of the bourgeois caste.

See you're already being corrupted a bit by the system. I'm not blaming this on you by the way, if anyone would have sympathy for social workers, it would be me. Because I've sat across from them so many times and it has genuinely pained me to see so many well meaning people agonizing over not being allowed to help me, unless I ask for specific things.
Now I happened to have the mental resources to go look for the things that would help me and then ask for them specifically, so the social worker would have to comply. I was kind of lucky in that sense.
But I do feel compelled to tell you to look for another way of helping people, before this system changes you into a person you wouldn't like.

>She doesn't need to know any of that, tbqhfam.
Clearly the fact that 147 million accounts got hacked with basically every proves she does. She actully has a fidaludy responsibly if she is a c-suite.
You can't effectively manage projects if you can't understand them, and that is everything wrong with modern corporations
>>she was just in the right social class
>THAT'S what the C-suites are for: reproducing the elite classes.
That's the problem

Also where I live it works a bit differently.
I've heard of cases where young people would become homeless and go ask for help, only to be told that unless they had drug issues or were selling their bodies on the street on top of that, they couldn't really get help. Because they are focusing on the most urgent and bad cases where I live, essentially ignoring people who only need a bit of help to get on their feet.

That is completely true and I can hear that you arent bullshitting me, you´ve been in the system.

Btw, those guys that actually allready know what they want, for example they´ve seen a advanced vocational training they want to attend, its pretty easy for me to grant it, and those clients are easy to work with, I often tell them about this option but they rarely do this because of lack of self-esteem, I cant even count how many times I´ve seen potential in people that refuse to do stuff just because they think they cant manage it. Even when I tell them I can help them with adaption for their needs (if they have asperger for example)

No disagreement, not even a little bit.
Adding that consumer credit is the root problem. This wouldn't have happened if retailers etc. were doing layaway instead of making the credit card industry rich.

Quit trolling. People are being serious in this thread.

It's funny, I might actually have Aspergers, but I think it was the way my mom to me to deal with social workers and the system that enabled me to make it work for me.
She basically told me to read up on what help I was entitled to, find something that would cost about double of that and then ask for the expensive option. Then when the social worker would tell me that it might be too expensive, I'd offer up the thing I'd actually want to do instead.
This would give the social worker a way to help me and the argument to their bosses, that they got me to choose a cheaper option.
Also for those guys who don't seem to have enough self esteem to go for the vocational training, try getting them into a mindfulness class and/or cognitive behavioral therapy. Both of those things help people boost their self esteem and trains them in handling stressful situations like going into vocational training and actually believing they might succeed.

my mom taught me to deal*

You should have read the post.

Yea thats the official take on it, noone follows those rules since it take much more work, you want quick results for the statistics.

our job is to help those furtherest away, but what we do is focus on those we think have a chance

Also, the bosses have a saying that sums it up pretty well, "warm heart cold brain" wich more or less means "have sympathy for your clients but dont get to involved"

It´s strange that noone have made an investigation, thats almost always the case, you can figure that out in the first or second meeting in 9 cases out of 10

>The course of study is basically irrelevant if you're just going to be managing people.
Extraordinary stupidity, but a key pointer to the thinking behind the rise of the new order of masters and slaves.

I dunno what you mean by making an investigation.
I've just made a habit of working with the social worker, doing whatever they needed to tell their bosses I was improving. And knowing what I needed to ask for and how to ask for it.

owned

Investigation for neuropsychiatric disabilities, sorry if I was unclear,

full name:
Susan Mauldin

Oh that was my choice, I had a nervous breakdown about 5 years ago, I went through therapy with a cognitive behavioral psychologist and mindfulness classes to remedy my stress and anxiety issues, before going to a psychiatrist who could diagnose me.
I wanted to avoid getting put on medicine for those issues and dealt with their cause instead of medicating their symptoms.
I'm lucky enough to have a mentor from a private social work office I was referred to through the governmental system, who have been helping me ask for a psychiatrist now, so I can figure out if I have a neuropsychiatric disability.

Nice talking to you user and I do hope you get the help you need, I got to go.

Likewise, may you have luck in your endeavors.

Ever notice how whitie righties get so assblasted whenever you bring up their relationship with women? They immediately burst into their series of Sup Forums buzzwords with such predictability you'd think they're cheap chat bots.

It really pisses them off when you can see through their obscurantism, and they can't even argue against you.

Why yes, I've noticed that coming from at least two pill-popping the_donaldfugees in as many days who have decided that Sup Forums is their personal blog.

>Read every law
>Good thing I know all the zoning laws for personal property expansions in Milwaukee suburbs, that will help me start my own tech 'busniss'

Infosec fag here.

When she was in college, there wasn't IT Security classes. And frankly, the majority of IT managers that I've worked for over the years have never seen an IT class.

That being said, all I can say is at least it isn't womens studies.

Women will be the death of the West.

she should have at least professional certifications which OP is probably not showing because of his faggot agenda.

I'd bang her.

I could see a late night session, going over metrics and producing slides for GLBA Gap Analysis to present to the board, our hands touch, our eyes meet. Then cut to me pounding my dick in and out of her head. An office romance is born.

>Women will be the death of the West.
Not really. All the right thinking people will abandon ship, form a society within a society and refuse to integrate with the fuckwits. Intelligence and hard work will enrich them and give them influence. Over time, the cycle will repeat. Yet again.

I'm sure she has PMP and probably did some bullshit six sigma thing.

But lets face it, if she's a woman in IT, it's because she's a diversity hire. She did some work at HP, but look what happened to that place when they put that sociopathic bitch Fiorina in power. They get so hung up on Women in a Mans World that they severely overcompensate and become colossal assholes.

She's pretty for Georgia though, so I'm sure she's sucked and fucked her way up the ladder. It would explain why they'd let shit like admin:admin and unpatched struts to exist.

Takes too long. I want to beat the fuck out of them when they try to get too big for their britches.

funny thing. Go on twitter, follow a bunch of chicks in infosec.

Look at their feeds. Start counting how many times they talk about Women In Infosec vs how many times they actually talk about infosec.

Tons of posts about mentoring girls and about the politics of blah blah and support X because of womens causes. But not one fucking mention of a technical issue.

That was the most pathetic thing I have read all week. And my main board is /r9k/.

For your sake I hope you are trolling. Otherwise you must lead an extremely sad life.

>These programs that aim to make higher positions easier to achieve for minorities are not threatening white people's livelihoods
Do you even IQ, asshat? White Americans' average IQ is 99; Black Americans' average IQ is 85. Men generally have higher IQ than women. For a variety of reasons. Why would any business NOT want to higher "the best and the brightest"?

>and make the market negligibly more competitive for whites
You stupid sack of shit. Do you not have any inkling of Affirmative Action and how it works in the US? Or are you some flagless mongol? Government hiring practices are to give women and other "minorities" preference in hiring; that is, they LITERALLY get extra points for having a vagina and/or for being Black. This is one reason why the federal bureaucracy in DC is such a shitshow. So why don't you fuck right off.

I said pretty for georgia. I dunno if you've been around there, but it's not all Buckhead bar girls. they either move away or eventually eat themselves into our CISO here.

But yeah, I'm not super choosy when It comes to women. My standards are basically "if it doesn't press charges after we fuck, it's all good"

The average iq of your race prevents you from being above average and good at your job, how?

>severely overcompensate and become colossal assholes
This is the competition neoliberals ordered.
Stop competing, start colluding.

No.

are you aware Equifax has a data leak recently affecting about half of all Americans? That's about 200 million people. You look really really fucking stupid defending this womans credentials right now

this user gets it.

If you have never worked in a place like this, then you don't understand that as "the boss" she was not doing the technical work. And it was likely the fuck-up of someone who didn't know what they were doing.

But at the end of the day, someone high up the ladder has to go. She was a figure-head, who made a nice living at being a figure-head.

I'm sure someone else will hire her, because they can play the "women in IT" card.

> There exists a person with a good sex life who is spending time in /b

Psychologist?

What the fuck do you think a social worker does?

Like, da fuk?

Try getting a straight answer out of an ex-meth head about their monthly finances and you'll see how much hard work it actually is. You'd give up after 15 minutes user.

I found the "bootstraps" salesman fucktard.

I have a friend in Cyber Security with the Department of Defense in a civilian role. Guess what his college major was?

Philosophy.

Wrap your head around that.

Is there more of this.

Holy shit, this guy thinks IQ is some kind of accurate assessment of anything at all. Tell me, do you also like to tell people about your MBTI type? What about your astrological sign?

Takes kids away from crackhead niggers and then goes home to drink and put a gun in and out of their mouth until they pass out?

>this

Honestly, if you can get the answers to just one IQ test, you can learn the patterns and get genius-level scores on almost any generic test. They all use the same categories and similar problems.

Stuff like the Mensa entry test does require some brain-power to get a high score, but it still doesn't determine what you'll be able to do with that intelligence.

Oh, you live in a shit state that doesn't even require credentialimg for its social workers.

Stay proud, you fucking failure.

>"higher" the best and the brightest
So, not you.
>You stupid sack of shit
You're projecting, faggot.

>kek
This

>doesn't have a degree
> linux admiin
> no one with a degree can do my job
> bankrolls

Why do you think they ask for your race/gender/veteran status when you apply dipshit. so they can make sure they hit a quota.
if you put "dont" answer you get flagged as "white"

>kek
This.

Actually a beta is you losers who orbit these women and kiss there asses. Women need to be in the kitchen. or sucking cock.

dude, you're in Sup Forums, this is red-pill central, what are you doing here?