Tell me things youve seen other people wouldnt believe

tell me things youve seen other people wouldnt believe

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/LovingLifeWoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saw a UFO on the sky of hungary!

dubs

i watched my friend kiss his girlfriend and then another dude in succession at a party. None of my mates believed me but I saw..

i saw a girl forceably fuck a dude once

I saw a tall, skinny white guy with a massive beard in a kilt walking a tiny puppy while smoking a stogie. It was in the gas-light section of a mountain town I was visiting.

I watched myself die a few too many times. acid will chew you up and spit you out

I know not if it was the alcohol or God, but what I saw changed my life. I saw a better tomorrow.

It was perfection.

i saw a guy get shot in the arm in a cocaine deal that went wrong, i was only there to drive the cocaine from one city to another

you too huh? it was 12g of shrooms for me.

I saw my ex wife ruin my life using just an accusation, of which it was later proven in court she was lying

I've seen the end of everything, the slow decomposition of consciousness towards the empty void of the self.

Greentext it

too soon bro

damn, lonely and profoundly sad. i saw that too. damn.

I have seen your mother's eyes roll with pleasure

I saw a person actually love me under very odd circumstances

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die....

$10 days you're a rat

blade

I didn't mean it metaphorically,
there is no loneliness or sadness in the experience of dying, just a sublime terror of utter indifference.

Twitter suspended my account for posting "covert" cia "secrets", derp. (DeepState tech used against American citizens.)
Hit me up on Gab which seems legit: gab.ai/LovingLifeWoo

how is the 2nd?

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

I saw that literally. i assumed you did too. intermediate deaths between lives is one thing, the final death at the end of all things is another. are we on the same page?

shadow people. cant sleep. so i just sleep in my balcony with the light on and go back inside when the sun comes up.

have not seen yet. i hope it is awesome.

I don't know desu... maybe a masterpiece shouldn't have a sequel...

What was the accusation

kung pow penis...

Was watching the night sky with my brother. Suddenly what seemed to be a star until then started moving between the other stars in a zigzag pattern until it disappeared. We both saw the same thing.

On a night around Christmas, the cat was looking around the living room like it was following something. It suddenly turns to the Christmas tree and I saw three of the christmas globes spinning. Only a little and only three of them. How did they get to spin and why only three of them, I still can't understand.

So yeah, it's not much, but this is what I saw.

Oy vey that's heroic two times over. I mixed 3 hits of lsd with dabs and Marijuana.

I have seen the face of god with my bleeding eyes; standing over the world a somber giant. Frail. All too frail. Bespoke a corpse, dark and red and frightful.

yeah, ridley scott shouldnt muck it up though, but it better be really good, it will have to take a lot of sceutiny and criticism

why all the wasted heroin?

Ive seen a person die. Life leaving their eyes. All 13 of them.

I had done 5g -6g a couple of times and was trying 8g. I found out later my scales were way off and what I thought was 8 was 12!!!

I was gone for what felt like thousands of years. when i got back I had to try to remember what feet even were. you know... I saw lots of shit. I saw a few things that came to be later. nothing that benefited me in any way just odd stuff. I also saw the crucifixion from a distance. so many things.

never again tho! damn near had a psycotic break. took me months to get fairly functional again. that was so stupid...

Once saw what seemed like the same two UFOs 4 times over two months. Bright lights that'd change color and dance with each other in spirals a nd strange patterns.

Also had my front door kicked in by nazis at one point. Was living with a friend and her sister. The sister came home after months of missing and tells us about her ex bf and how he was a nazi and would force her to pray to him and shit. it was fucked on every level. Couple days after she spills the beans, we get a knock at the door. I crack it to see who it is and find 4 nazis covered in swastika tattoos(later found out one of them had 78 swastikas and 3 portraits of hitler) looking for the sister. Slam the door on them, go for my gun and they kick the door in. Luckily, we had some buff af friends over that night and they whooped the shit out of the fuckers. They ran home and never heard from the, again. The sister hasn't dated any nazis since as far I've heard.

Plenty of other weird experiences, btu these are the two closest to the top atm

That's poetic :')
You should kys >:(

there’s someone crawling in my bed beside me right now and i’m completely alone

yeah i died on acid+coke+xanax. Like 80% sure I actually died for a second, like 20% sure it was just drugs/ego death. Only talked about it with my brother

you know if there's a hell, you're going? How do you feel about that

SO 2 years ago I was tripping with a friend, and we were outside laying on a kinda in some woods behind her place. Really beautiful.

Well I see a plane flying over (and holy shit I just got a crazy case of deja vu while typing this) and the fucking thing just disappears. Not into a cloud, or not because fractals blocked it, but this plane, which was low enough that I could make out it was a South West plane fucking disappears. Behind where it had just been was a contrail. Just ending right where it had last been.

So obviously, my first thought is, lol damn this is weird shit, and I kinda bump my hand into my friend I say, "did you just...", and right as I'm about to ask if she saw it, she says "did you see that plane disappear?"

Now I was tripping absolute sack, but I maintained myself, told myself not to flip, it must've been the drugs, but.... The fact that she saw it too was weird.

Looking back, even right after I came all the way down, it was weird as fuck. obviously right now I'll say it was the drugs, but acid doesn't make you see shit like that, especially not so... Clearly, and without any other effects.

It was weird as fuck. Strangest shit I've seen. The contrail just sitting there...

i saw Terrence McKenna in my kitchen.

>live in a house that was built just after the war (in the Netherlands)
>before I moved in, a lady and her husband lived there who moved in right after it was built
>the place is small, it used to be a workers residence (houses built by a company that their employees could rent)
>basically a one room apartment, plus a little attic where they used to sleep
>I don't know exactly how long ago, but the husband died so the lady lived there alone most of her life
>right before I moved in, the lady died quietly in her bed in the attic
>I put a divider wall in the room to have a bedroom that wasn't tiny, and slept there
>at the time I was still in university, and a friend of mine needed a place to stay for a few weeks
>I got an extra mattress and put hum up in the attic
>he slept there for a few days, but then suddenly didn't want to stay there anymore
>he complained about hearing noises at night
>it's an old house so I was like whatever
>during my first summer there I moved my bed up into the attic because it actually looked like a really cozy place to sleep when my friend was there
>the first night I slept there was fine
>the second night I slept there was fine
>the third night though, I woke up a few times because the wooden floor boards were creaking pretty loudly
>again, I figured the house is old and this is normal
>the fourth night the creaking got so loud that I almost couldn't sleep
>the attic was basically divided up into two parts, one part where my bed was, and a smaller part that I used for storage
>from my bed I could see a small doorless hole (not sure what you call that, I have to bend over to go through it) in the wall to the other part of the attic
>the fifth night I slept there, I got earplugs to block out the sound of the floor boards
>I slept most of the night, but woke up around 3 from a faint light shining from the storage part of the attic
>there was a light there so I figured I must have left it on
[continues]

That I assaulted her.
It was actually the other way around, she tried to hit me with her car, two female witnesses saw the whole thing

>when I got up to turn it off, I noticed to floor boards were moving under my feet
>I took out my ear plugs, and the sound was almost deafening
>I looked up, and saw a cloth (something that looked like a piece of a dress) move around the corner of the hole in the wall
>I'm a neuroscientist (wasn't back then though) so I'm a fairly rational person
>still, this creeped me out, especially in combination with the fucking moving floor boards
>I moved over to turn off the light, but when I got to the hole in the wall and looked around the corner it was pitch dark
>the only thing I could see was a dark shape just standing there
>at this point I was pretty fucking scared, so I moved to actually turn on the light
>just as I found the light switch, I got startled insanely by what sounded like a scream
>the scream faded away slowly, and turned into a whisper, saying (in Dutch) something like "everything is alright, it's over"
>I noped hard and managed to turn on the light
>the shape that was standing in the corner wasn't there anymore
>what creeps me out the most though is that the floor boards were also completely silent after that
>I couldn't sleep there anymore (obviously)
>I still live in the same place, and haven't seen anything weird after that
>being the rationalist, I got a full checkup by a friend who's a psychiatrist
>no schizophrenia or mental disorders of any kind
>he attributed it to hypnagogic hallucinations, which makes sense
The only thing is though that I heard the floor boards clearly the second, third and fourth night as well, and considering I almost didn't sleep because of the sound the fourth night, it's hard to explain it by hypnagogic hallucinations. I don't believe in ghosts or anything of the kind, but I can't explain what happened there. Sometimes I'm tempted to sleep up there again, and record everything just to check my sanity. It freaked my out a little bit too much though, and I value my sanity too much to go up there again.

oh no, I experienced dying, not death, one can not experience death, because it is the end of all things for him. Deep down every spiritualist knows that all the stories he was told and had told himself were mere distractions, a desperate attempt to cover the unyielding absolute finallity of death.

I'm rational, but it sounds like if there was ANYTHING paranormal there, it ain't anymore. It moved on, didn't wanna bother ya

ah...

you best be hanging youre head and crying when you hear that whistle, boy

I saw OP being a faggot.

nah we all seen that

I saw my friend and his brother dead after they got blown up by hand grenade. They had to scrape my friends arm from the rooms door.

once saw a girl OD on heroin. it wasnt like the movies she kinda just never woke up. her friend dragged her out of the house so her mom didn't know they were doing heroin in her basement top kek. she actually died - obvi not brain dead, fag - and then the cops stuck her with some shit 3 times and the bitch came back to life. never fucking with that shit after i seen dat

got 2 weird paranormal experiences. anyone want to hear?

do it

Nons

I've seen red dots shoot across surfaces, only to disappear into thin air.
I've seen winged animals shoot across the sky, always out of reach but never out of mind.
I've seen personal castles, there for the taking, built solely out of cardboard.
I've seen glorious feasts of food appear before my eyes at the mere sound of my voice.
I've seen a dictator at work in the harshest of times.

These are truly the greatest of times.

I was on holiday overseas at a bar drinking heavily.

Guy went by on a scooter, one foot on the seat, the other on the left hand side handlebar "surfing" on the scooter. He went around a roundabout then up a hill. The kicker is he was also holding a shopping bag full of stuff, dunno how heavy it was. I didn't understand how without a problem he went up the hill without slowing down either.

Just kept drinking, probably does it everyday.

I went out in the bushland of Australia (not that it matters) with intention of seeing an owl, I was obsessed with owls and magicka like demons and shit like every teenager (magicka that is)
I came to a certain point that had English fauna it was quite beautiful so I stopped for a sec it was the middle of the night and I was fucking around not expecting to see something notable. .
Then something darker than dark flew across and landed on a branch infront of me it was something darker than a shadow and seemed to be an owl but with horns, Right fucking infront of me, an owl I thought but it was eerie as fuck. I was lost for words like something was holding me in silence I bowed down and said some words of worship to the owl.
everything after that was a blur
>mfw this fucking owl landed right infront of me

too soon, For fucks man

Donald Trump elected as the president of the United States of America

i've seen b transform from chaotic good to chaotic evil

They can be creepy fuckers.

I remember biking back from a friend's place, pretty stoned. It was dark as fuck because we lived on the country side, and I started to feel a little paranoid.

Then, out of fucking nowhere a huge owl swept across the space right in front of me. It didn't make any sound at all, that was the creepiest part.

The owls are not what they seem.

Riding my bike through forest area just outta my town. Run into another friend. We go to an area that looks over the gully where lots of weird shit happened, always to do with drugs and stuff. Was totally off limits to us younger kids.
We look down, get a good view of a girl being fucked. There's 7 guys with her, all in their late teens. She was maybe couple years younger, completely naked on a blanket on the ground, they were standing around waiting their turns. Someone would screw her, then another guy would jump straight on. No idea wtf was going on. We stayed and watched for at least 20 minutes before starting to get worried about being caught. I recognised one of the guys, he was older brother of someone I went to school with. He ended up being someone you went to if you wanted a TV or shit.

>745310283
OK that was cool.

here goes the first one.

>few years ago, living with a girl im dating
>its a nice house but i always feel a little weirded out in it.
>eventually say something like "this place has a weird vibe to it"
>she says "oh yeah, its haunted you know?"
>tells me stories about doors slamming shut, voices, cold places, generic paranormal shit
>shes the high strung type that likes drama and ghost stories so i just figure she's making shit up, either intentionally, or to explain why she couldn't find her keys or why a crosswind blew a door shut. the usual
>just go along with it to be polite, even though i don't go for ghost stories.
>fast forward about 4 months
>shes at work, i have the day off, just fucking around on the internet in the dining room
>hear running and a figure pass by the intersection. from the livingroom into the bedroom. womans voice shouts "NO!" and the bedroom door slams shut.
>figure someone triggered her at work and she came home to have a temper tantrum (this wasnt a good relationship)
>"oh boy, here we go again"
>go open the bedroom door
>nobodys in there
>look in the livingroom
>nope
>every other room. basement included
>im home alone. her car isnt even outside.
>still figuring shes pulled some insanely impractical stunt just to get me to believe in ghosts. im sure she'll expect me to talk about it tonight at dinner/prompt me to. thats how she works
>she comes home for dinner.
>she doesn't prompt it, or ask about it
>not then, nor ever for the rest of our relationship.

the more i think about it all, the less sense it would make as a stunt. i dont know what that was, but i know i heard the steps, the voice, and the door. it was weird.

want me to tell the second one?

Hungary don't own any sky

so who was phone?

no fucking clue, dude.

>want me to tell the second one?
dont beg just post faggot

There is no pleasure to be found behind those empty yellow orbs. The creature is one of malice, avarice and lies, stealing your sex to leech off your life force. Millions have lost their vitality to the sweating greasy folds of her undulating hips, lost in a miasma of hairy stench. She'll croon and huff to assure you she enjoys it, but there is no joy in her black soul. She is the Bane of Man, the Enticer, she who crawled in the dark before the dawn of man and has used us as a crutch for eons. OP's mother knows no friend and her pitiable wailing in the throes of coitus is just for show my friend. And yet... I must go back to her.

greentext please

Sup Forums was never good

>me 11
>lie in bed sleeping
>sundenly hear a sound and wake up
>clock says 1am
>look at the door
omg.jpg
>see a fucking huge shadow standing at the door watching me
>like 2m, higher than the door
>just standing there watching
>turns around and leaves
>nearly piss myself out of fear, can feel the cold embrase of death on my back
>lose consciousness
>next day nothing to see
>never see the thing again

sleep paralysis, I get it every now and then. Always crazy because you want to wake up so badly but you can't quite think clearly and you're telling your legs to kick and you're trying so hard to scream but instead you just see the monster in the corner staring at you, violating reality with its mere presence, biding its time until you choke back to consciousness or lose yourself in the darkness. Spoopy af tbh fam.

sounds about right, good i never had that again. Still scares the fuck out of me thinking about it

Reminds me of a story a friend I had lost contact with had told me.
>Friend of mine was in his mid-20s
>Was house-sitting for his mom and sis while they were away on vacation
>house is BIG and isolated up in Topanga Canyon on the edge of the San Fernando Valley
>House has been remolded and modernized. Back during Prohibition it was an underground speakeasy for famous people like actors and politicians to get away and drink from prying eyes.
>House sits on a fuckhuge property and is as quiet as a graveyard at night except for the occasional coyote screams.
>Friend mostly hangs out in the kitchen and living room since the rest of the house freaks him out. So much so that he actually prefers to sleep in the guest house in the backyard.
>Most disturbing part of the house is the long hallway from the living room to the many rooms and bathrooms that run along it.
>At the end of the hallway is master bedroom door that faces you as you walk down it. There's also a bathroom door to the immediate right of it, and the entrance to the basement to the left of it.
>How anyone can use that bathroom knowing that the first thing they see when the come out is the eerie as fuck door to the basement is beyond me.
>Is a late night, friend done watching tv in the living room when he hears footsteps down the hallway. He said his mom has had to deal with homeless people who live in tents out innawoods try to jump into their property and steal some of their shit. So my buddy thinks it's one of them that's actually made it into the house.
>My buddy grabs a fireplace poker and steels himself to confront whomever's scampering about.
>Slowly walks into the hallway with poker held high ready to ruin a hobo's day.
>Instead he see what he describes as a thin-looking all black entity walking haunched over in a bestial manner, almost on all fours, twisting its upper body to look at my buddy as it walks from the bathroom, across the hallway into the basement.
[continued]

only because you asked so nicely

>3 years old
>grandma on dad's side dies
>dont have a lot of memories of her, she visited occasionally. she was nice but real old
>no funeral, they just cremated her
>few days later my family and my aunt/uncles family go to her house and start getting her stuff out
>first time there. remember it looking really old and musty. the livingroom had filled bookshelves lining it. everything very 40s, 50s sort of themed.
>day goes on, van gets packed with books, returns, repeats till nightfall.
>adults in the now empty livingroom talking, probably about plans for tomorrow or something.
>im in the hallway to the kitchen. infront of the flight of stairs up to the 2nd story, playing with toy cars.
>look up the steps, see a pair of fingers poking up over the edge of the top step, like the peace sign. think its my uncle/aunt/someone up there playing games with me. so i start wiggling my fingers back at the hand.
>hand at the top of the steps copies my movements. like bunny rabbit ears. im laughing
>mom comes to see what im laughing at. i remember smiling and pointing up the steps saying "im playing bunny rabbits"
>then remember being picked up by mom, all of us leaving the house in a hurry. mom and dad arguing in the car on the way home
>they left me at home the next day
>asked about this a few years ago to my mom
>she said she didnt remember and quickly changed the subject.
>asked my dad
>he said "i didnt see anything but your mom said she did and freaked out. i thought it was just the stress. what did you see?"
>told him, he got quiet. not really normal for my dad
>so i gave him an out "hey did she have any hand statues or anything? that was probably it"
>he said "yeah thats probably it" quickly changed subjects.
>just weird shit.

When I was a 5 or 6 maybe older when I was in bed the door slowly began to open the door that looked like pic related just all black no features and it began walking towards me. My parents ignored my pussy ass screaming and I was so scared I hide under the blankets...

>The thing doesn't stop. Walks without halting from the bathroom to the basement. Somehow both doors are open.
>If the thing hadn't been crouching and haunched over my friend described it would easily be seven feet tall.
>The thing also had no visible details on its face, It was like some faceless spirit, only my buddy doesn't think it was since he heard it make footsteps as it walked across the hall and down the basement stairs.
>After seeing it, my friend NOPES.jpg the fuck outta the house and runs like a madman into the guesthouse.
He told me he never stayed in the house at night alone ever again after that. He tried telling his mom and sister about it but they just laughed it off, though he did notice they acted really nervous as he was telling them his experience. They eventually sold the house so he didn't have to deal with the bullshit anymore. Knowing its history as an underground bar, I can only imagine the stuff that went down there. Secluded from the prying eyes of the law and most people to host cocktail parties and dances for people with money.

pretty good read, thanks

>dude shooting up ritalin cooked in apple juice in bottom of a coke can

>my friend's dad have a seizure standing up

>i went to cambodia and had to ride a bike dangerously to get a guy off the back of it twice, like GTA scare missions, one may have been badly injured idk

>i saw 2 guys robbing a house when i was like 8 and no one believed me and the cops thought i made it up after i broke a window

>BP petrochemical refinery breaking the law by flaring three times over limit on christmas when the authorities were on public holiday leave

I watched a B-Double (big fucking truck) run straight off a cliff. I was 8yrs old, about 30 yrs ago.

Driver broke a leg, and 200 cattle where put down or already dead.

Later learned the truck had fucked brakes and he left the hillside road to avoid pancaking us.

John Cody, if you're out there, you were definately not a faggot that day.

>be me 25 m
>driving back from a party
>10pm
>no clouds, we can see stars
>notice this one star that is moving slowly
>my bro thinks its a plane but plane usualy blinks in the sky, but not this one
>suddenly the "plane" stars accelerating at a crazy speed horizontaly it gets out of sight in less than a second
>wut.jpg

I was told theres a chance it might be a satellite but i doubt it, it was accelerating way too fast

>be me and best friend 3 years ago
>lose the bus to our city
>walk at like 1AM
>"Is this a corpse?"
>I look at what seems like a big black plastic bag
>i see legs
>speedofakenyan.gif
>tfw we later got arrested for weed
fun times

There is no fucking hell after you die. Hell is where we are where all the bad people are.

Dude...
Same exact thing happened to me.
She also tried to trick me into getting her pregnant and about a year after we split, she had a baby.
Not sure if mine

whoa hey man don't lump me in with the rest of these weirdos

o/d'd on Acid but before the shit hit the fan big styleeee the sky became a mandelbrot and i saw the very fabric of realty,,,,, also, trianbles and vibration.... for a short period of time I saw forever and understood everything. It's one of the reasons I dislike 'normal' people so much........ they disappear into inane bullshit and it consumes them ..... there is so much more

>four or five years old
>lying in bed
>my mum comes to tuck me in for the night
>she's sitting on the edge of the bed, directly facing me
>I feel a bit odd, like the feeling you have right before falling asleep: you're still awake but not quite present
>except I was still fully awake, just a mind fog came over me
>in my mind I heard a voice (my own) scream loudly "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE"
>then I was back in reality
>my mum looks at me, had a somewhat frightened look on her face, and asks me if I just said the word fire
>I told her no, I *thought* the word fire
>she tucks me in and leaves
I asked her about it a few years ago. She still remembered, and couldn't explain what happened. She clearly heard the words, in my voice, but didn't see my lips move and she was looking directly at me. It never happened again after that, but it still kinda weirds me out.

éjj lömáó

Oh, you make me out to be such a normie now.
gg faggot.

good to see magyarposting every once in a while

I've seen 4 people get killed when i was younger

>be me
>be 8
>on a fishing trip with my Dad and two of my uncles
>we stop because I have to take a shit
>no bathroom so I squat on a log
>take my shit
>wipe
>a random dog walks up to the log after I was done
>I see it eat the shit and toilet paper