ISIS claims EgyptAir crash

>Official Islamic State news agency Amaq released statement that says its fighters put a bomb on Egypt Airbus that was headed from Paris to Cairo in Egypt.

newsday247.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/19/trump-wastes-no-time-in-blaming-terrorism-for-egyptair-crash/
liveleak.com/view?i=3dd_1461804388
liveleak.com/view?i=24c_1456745908
nydailynews.com/news/world/debris-found-mediterranean-sea-airegypt-plane-crash-article-1.2642539
france24.com/en/20151101-russian-plane-crash-sinai-egypt-broke-air-says-aviation-official
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/19/trump-wastes-no-time-in-blaming-terrorism-for-egyptair-crash/

Just because he was right doesn't mean he's not wrong. Remember this.

Why is ISIS still even a thing? We could have wiped them out in a week if we wanted to

>But instead of offering condolences to those likely lost aboard the missing plane, or expressing solidarity with the governments now conducting a desperate search mission

So basically ineffectual cuck shit. Got it.

Because the elites use ISIS to control us. We need to get rid of our own "leaders" first. And I'm not talking about new elections.

I guess they crashed that plane with no survivors

Our governments are trying to turn us into Islamic countries as quickly as possible

They got a bomb through French airport security.

>Not getting down to the real issues first
There weren't any Americans on board he can offer his condolences later

ISIS would be glad to take responsibility for global warming if it could, assuming this story from a shit tier source is even true.

God damn Sup Forums is beyond retarded and too willing to get on its knees to suck Donald trump Dick whenever he runs his big mouth

When has ISIS claimed an attack it wasn't responsible for?

shut the fuck up, pendejo

This.

>only weeks to the Soccer Cup in France
>they were able to smuggle a bomb on board

this summer will be the bomb

pedro you have to go back. trump said you can come back through the current legal method no amnesty but you have to go back

Apparently Al-Qaeda (the ones who ISIS split from) hate ISIS because ISIS keeps claiming attacks committed in the Middle East and Persia

>ISIS doing bombings in planes coming out of France

Not even surprised

It was a good thing Muslims died. There's no condolences to give.

of course ISIS will claim it they want the attention, they need to provide proof that they did it not "ya sure we put a bomb on it"

Wait I'm confused..
Should I use #JeSuisParis? #JeSuisEgypt? Or perhaps #JeSuisEgyptAir?
I need to let other people know how caring I am about those dead people while also letting everyone know that we shouldn't blame all muslims.

Does ISIS have a website? I'm genuinely curious.

Why? They don't need to give proof. What are they going to get more brownie points for proof?

Are they going to point out all the people they have working in France at CDG? Or the secret behind how they blew it up?

Kek

#JeSuisCroixocet

#JeSuisDoingThisAgain

I'm sure you know the answer to that question, Mr. Agent, sir.

>Because the elites use ISIS to control us.
good try kike shill

FFS I'm not an "agent"

Not really. The only way to wipe ISIS is launch a massive assault of ground troops in Syria and Iraq. Plus ending Islamic extremism is hard, before ISIS it was the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

No western nation wants to commit to that, they don't want to lose troops to an issue that is mostly limited to Syria. And the Syrian and Iraqi armies are kinda shit, but they are making advances against ISIS.

If ISIS was a thing in America, it would have been wiped out. But they are halfway across the world.

>We need to get rid of our own "leaders" first.

>sending thousands of soldiers into death to end ISIS
>lose a handful people in terrorist attacks over years if you don't

liveleak.com/view?i=3dd_1461804388

isis BISCUIT HEAD driving a VIED gets blown up early by a rocket

Yes, God and kind words of condolences will stem the tide of terrorists

liveleak.com/view?i=24c_1456745908

Iraqi tank blows away some ISIS clowns

Meme magic is real. Praise Kek

>republicans offer prayers and sympathy after a mass shooting
FUCK YOUR PRAYERS WE NEED TO START BLAMING GUNS AND WHITE MEN BEFORE THE BODIES ARE EVEN COLD
>Trump blames a plane going down on terrorism
WOW JUST WOW I CANT BELIEVE HES JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS LIKE THAT I JUST DONT EVEN

#JeSuisAvion

Far worse than the fact that terrorist took down this airplane is the fact that racists expected it to happen.

Certain terrorists groups claim that they're responsible when in reality, it could be a complete different group or a lone wolf.

These groups do this to enhance their reputation and ultimately put more fear into people.

Knowing IS, they'll claim responsibility for anything these days. Even a car crash 20,000km away that clearly they didn't cause.

>Paris to Cairo
>not Cairo to Paris

>French have a worse ISIS problem then a middle eastern country

>Plus ending Islamic extremism is hard, before ISIS it was the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.
>Islamic extremism
There is no such thing as Islamic extremism, just Islam and how serious its adherents are in their belief.

There are plenty of good Muslims, yes. They are good though not because of their belief in Islam, but despite it.

Trump was getting more negative news for jumping to conclusions.

Meanwhile Clinton posted something similar hours after Trump and only gets a mention once.

>Hillary Clinton, speaking later in the day, arrived at the same conclusion.

>“It does appear that it was an act of terrorism,” the former secretary of state said in an interview with CNN.

>“Exactly how, of course, the investigation will have to determine.”

nydailynews.com/news/world/debris-found-mediterranean-sea-airegypt-plane-crash-article-1.2642539

Slow as always.

At least they didn't seize the plane for a larger attack.

I don't know why people are saying it's not terrorism because no one has taken responsibility

Metrojet Flight 9268 happened October 31nd, Islamic State didn't take credit until the next day or November 2rd

france24.com/en/20151101-russian-plane-crash-sinai-egypt-broke-air-says-aviation-official

How are they controlling us?

At least 9/11 and Richard Reid implemented TSA and taking off your shoes