Why don't millennial men date real women anymore?

Why don't millennial men date real women anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

millennial feminists

2d rules

I, too, browse /gif/.

Millennial men (and women) are scared of their own shadows and will avoid any activity that might harm their self esteem.

the white ones are too beta and the black ones are sexy enough to go right to fucking

POO

/thread

Behavioural sink.

Where do I buy that.. For under $200?

Where are these real women? All I see are sluts.

Bum pooie.

For under $200? A prostitute is your answer.

Do those things have ballsacks? What the fuck!?

Why do you insist on giving our country a bad name? Can't wait to move to America when Trump wins.

>Not worth it, this thread again, etc

My dick just went platinum

why would you buy it without balls, lmao at burgers

Did that user ever fuck 'em? All I've seen is his hairy ass arm fist one.

How much are those then?

Yeah but how do I keep their severed hindquarters that jiggly for a few years?

never prostitutes user, asian masssage parlors with happy ending

IN

>dating millenial women
wiser to just pump and dump

daddy's american princess are hardly worth spending more than $6 in flirtinis on. if you shaved their heads and took their clothes off, they would be interchangeable with one another

This is pretty true.

LOO

LOO

LEFT OR RIGHT, Sup Forums?

Women are real?

This, technology moves on

OBVIOUSLY MY FAT CHUNKS WILL SWALLOW THEM WHOLE

pick one up second hand

Which ever one isn't the psycho.

>real women

If by that you mean that kind that aren't shallow, fickle, boring, high maintenance whores, then those don't really exist much.

Why would I want to date the millennial female? I might be called sexist and then get fake rape charges placed on me that I can do nothing about in kangaroo courts made to burn men.

Then if I make the mistake of marrying and having a kid or two there is a chance a fake rape claim will be made and then my children and half or more of what I make will be taken from me. The other possibility is that she sleeps with Tyrone, makes up a fake child abuse story, or really anything so she can leave me, take my money, and take my children.

Fuck all this, maybe I will just move into some hick town and hide from it all. The people might be ass fuck retarded but at least they are honest people.

thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Source video?
Any reviews on it?

Pieces of rubber ≠ real women

>p..ps..pass the napki-
>SHUT THE FUCK UP HUMAN

>buying fake giant asses..

But why? you can get a fat chick to suck your dick after about 20 minutes on tinder....

I suggest you get a head start right now, you fucking cuck.

too much work, it's just an advanced fleshlight.

A fat chick with enough self-confidence to even have a tinder account will invariably think herself a 'big beautiful woman' and be insufferable.

Loo, and true.

Because big ass =/= fat ass. Plus cellulite looks like cottage cheese and fat chicks smell like shit regardless. You can febreeze rubber but no amount of perfume can mask a fatty's true scent.

I have this and it feels nice and tight, better than the real thing. I imagine adding a jiggly ass would make it 10x better

But how many pounds of pussy and ass is that?

millenial womyn

Top marks, gentlemen

>Paying for sex
Just go rape someone

Female is an advanced fleshlight

Enjoy your EbolAIDS.

Ever heard of condoms, brah?

Women of today will take your money via alimony and possible fake rape charges and they can take your children.

Because big ass =/= fat ass.

>nigger detected

Whats the point? With hook-up culture dominating so many young adults social lives theres no urge to commit to any sort of real relationship.

Tack on the growing amount of bullshit charges you get on yourself just for having a penis and its just not seen as worth it. Keep all of your belongings, fuck sluts whenever you want, and enjoy life without having that nagging feeling that it could all end because you asked when dinner will be ready.

In the present society where it is acceptable for a woman to retroactively revoke consent and ruin a man's life by falsely crying rape, the risks simply outweigh the rewards.

Times are changing though. The left is eating itself, Brexit will herald the dissolution of the EU, and Trump is about to win the presidency. All of the work that the globalists have done to undermine society is about to collapse like a house of cards.

Nothing better than smashing a ganga who's ego is wedged up her own arse.
>"It was just a root, take care"
Best next day text