Is Antifa a terrorist group?

Is Antifa a terrorist group?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
youtube.com/watch?v=Ech9BYFE4k4&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=qQc8ODBHMz4
politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
techcrunch.com/2017/09/15/report-facebook-gave-special-investigator-robert-mueller-detailed-info-on-russian-ad-buys/
theweek.com/articles/724399/mueller-coming-trump-syndicate
autostraddle.com/top-10-foods-were-not-ashamed-to-eat-in-public-as-fat-people-339388/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, are you retarted?

No such thing as alt-left. Also, youre an f-ing f-word.

can't politics just fucking die? Im so tired of this aids cancer nigger shit

no, just rellay ugly, dumb, atheist People.

According to the Feds they are - started classifying them as having domestic terrorist qualities under Obama.

both sides are watched by fbi, you damned simpleton. you think the fbi isn't watching red neck retards? they've been watching them for DECADES.

know your history, nigger.

What the fuck does this even mean? I keep seeing people say it. Before the election, not even a year ago, I had never heard anyone say alt-right before, but it's a thing now. No thing has name until you name it.

His question wasn't about both sides. So why would this guy answer about it? Defensive much?

Holy fuck. That is fucking disgusting.
I just looked up the article that nightmare fuel came from...
I thought it couldn't be worse.
It was so much worse.
So, so much worse.

Found the Antifa faggot.

Nobody except for Sup Forums *uhm, stormfront.com* gives a fuck about them.

Of course they fucking are, the whole point of the group is to instill fear and cause chaos wherever they go. They might be suicide bombing like the sand nigs but they are textbook definition terrorists. They only show up to events to try and start shit, they should be gunned down on site.

And the people they attack for not agreeing with their views, I'd imagine.

Yup

Burn the antifa cunts fuck anyone who does this to animals

antifa and the alt right are both puppets of russian intelligence services.

hey look, its an inbred slav posting!

You mean Hilary?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Imposing Political views through acts of violence is terrorism, by definition.

It doesn't matter which side you're on, the definition remains the same.

GUYS I'M TOTES NOT RUSSIAN PAID TROLL TRYING TO START A CIVIL WAR AND BREAK UP THE US

According to the FBI and Homeland security
>THEY ARE A DOMESTIC TERROR GROUP

Well there's actual evidence of hillarys campaign paying people to spread propaganda and try influence people's opinions.

>No such thing as alt-left. Also, youre an f-ing f-word.
then there is no such thing as alt right

there is an alt left, Antifa and the media

and by Hillary you mean Soros who funds both sides

>GUYS I'M TOTES NOT RUSSIAN PAID TROLL TRYING TO START A CIVIL WAR AND BREAK UP THE US
a russian spy is trying to destroy the us by posting on /b?

soros is in deep with eastern european organized crime.

Oh look its antifa chanting No USA at ALL
youtube.com/watch?v=Ech9BYFE4k4&feature=share
might as well be chanting death to America
running around dressed like isis

Spy != Troll

learn how to read you inbred slav

not black peoples fault that the result of decades of having only Democrats as leaders

kek such passion

the only way!!!

just remember is still zero proof is Russian collision on Trump

the Democrats and Hillary how ever just keep turning up at every turn of the investigation, and their ties to Russia and Ukraine...

You keep saying "inbred slav" as an insult and it sounds really off. Like how in Japan they insult people by calling them cucumbers or in India how being called a dog is really offensive. Where the fuck are you from, weirdo ESL user?

stop with that shit Hillary voter

Antifa are pussy bitches. The Nazis were correct and had the right mentality

what would you qualify as proof?

Except for the part when they lost the amirite?

Took the whole damn world to do it

bro you are right on point *hi five*

id imagine something watergate esque

Actually there is plenty of evidence of 'collision' between the Drumpf campaign and the Russians. And zero evidence that the dems did anything but run a shitty campaign. Mueller will sniff out the true.

But keep up that narrative like a good shillbot. Maybe pizzagate will be true!

Post evidence faggot. Or is your stupid mouth too full of cocks?

You that same stupid antifa fuck that keeps posting? Fuck man you can't argue for shit. The comment he made was about antifa and the nazis. Sure, the nazis lost in "nazis vs the world", but before that in "nazis vs antifa" they stomped a mudhole in antifa

I sure hope so. I'd hate to think we didn't scare you guys. I ran with ARA in the 80s and put a lot of boneheads in the hospital. We took back neighbourhoods where they were afraid to show their faces.

I do a lot of organizer training these days and one of the things I teach new organizers is if the police and the State are allowing you to do it, you're not being effective. The role of the State and their armed gang is to enforce the status quo which keeps the rich wealthy. If the police, the State, and the corporate media aren't shitting all over you, then you're not changing a damned thing.

Ah fuck.
God dammit guys he said "drumpf". He's clever AND hilarious. Fuck. Pack it up guys, we're cooked.

You are a true patriot. Bless you.

Fuck antifa fuck the alt right.

So no actual rebuttal? It sucks that your Cheeto Jesus had his family name changed, but his original name was Drumpf. And there is still NO evidence that the dems did anything illegal. But Mueller's investigation is ramping up. It's all for the best. You Drumpf supporters chose party over country.

they are classified as such. They are a violent communist mob that just goes around and destroying cities and attacking people because they arent communist

youtube.com/watch?v=qQc8ODBHMz4

Oh look! He gets his news from Fox and Breitbart!

>both sides
>both
Do you really think it's "antifa vs. everyone else?" Who are you to call anyone else simpleton?

Do you also teach them how to throw piss bottles at nonviolent marches for free speech? And how to turn tail in the face of actual conflict? What about how to dress up a larpers? It's a good thing they're like 90 peecent boi puccis, or they might be scary

i mean, if antifa wasnt trying to be the thought poliece.

Both are pawns trump even gave you all hints

Why don't you go teach them a lesson?

Didn't think so, pucci.

notice how you have no actual counter argument user? Notice how you bring up your boogeymen of fox news? This is because youre a stupid shill who is wrong and knows he is wrong. Im smarter than you, deal with it

politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

What's to rebut? You destroy your own credibility by arguing like a child. "drumpf", "cheeeto". I didn't even vote for him but I have to say, I do love the tears from you impotent losers.

What evidence of Russian collusion? I think someone's been spending too much time in the echo chamber.

Remember: Evidence first, THEN accusation

bumperino

Standing up to white supremacists and actual Nazis is what you classify as policing thought?

The soldiers that gave their lives in WW2 would like to have a word with you....

Why don't you have a bath and shave your hairy girlfriends ass?

>we're making a word that is above racism
>by being racist

techcrunch.com/2017/09/15/report-facebook-gave-special-investigator-robert-mueller-detailed-info-on-russian-ad-buys/

theweek.com/articles/724399/mueller-coming-trump-syndicate

A quick Google search later....

>The soldiers that gave their lives in WW2 would like to have a word with you....

funny how you say this when you hate america and american veterans. Funny how you bitch about this while you also praise one of americas enemies.

we all know what scumbags you really are. fuck off

>it's not racist if it's against white people

autostraddle.com/top-10-foods-were-not-ashamed-to-eat-in-public-as-fat-people-339388/

>its literally nothing

loll

So many times I've been accused of being a Trump supporter just because I don't buy into every piece of anti-Trump bullshit I hear. It's retarded, I threw my ballot in the trash.
Too many fucking sheep who see the world in black-and-white, and if you're on team black, everything positive about white is a lie, and everything negative only scratches the surface.
Fuck all you narrow minded retards who can't think for yourselves.

In my day, you couldn't even join my branch unless you hunted down a bonehead and put the boots to him yourself to prove you could handle yourself in a fight.

And yes, I teach organizers the need for going after fascists while they're still small and weak enough to kick off our streets. If you don't want my boot in your mouth, feel free to remove the red laces from your Docs. I don't give a flying shit what you believe in the privacy of your mom's basement, Sunny Jim. I only care when you open your cakehole and start yawping your bigotry around.

Gonna take that evidence to court?

How so? By punching white supremacists in the face?

Punch a Nazi in the face, make the world a better place.

In the world that I want to live in, the one my children will grow up in, white nationalists and Nazis have no place. And if you believe differently, that makes you the bad guys. History will judge you.

Can you say fuck you faggot?

>grandpa telling stories about fighting nazis
Some things never change...

Its an investigation. There's enough evidence to warrant an investigation. They are issuing subpoenas to appear before congress. To testify under oath. Keep acting as if this is no big deal.

Yes. Yes he is.

Wait. Is this a real reply? Or is this pasta? Cuz this is fucking gold. I mean, not quite as good as the navy seal pasta, but yeah it's good. I'm taking it.

>politically motivated investigation
user seems to no little to nothing about political corruption. This explains much.

>going to solve violence with violence

step back guys, this poster has sharp edges, might get a paper cut

So true. What an inspirational quote. You are surely a scholarly figure.

You do you, friend. Just keep your idiot bigotry to yourself when you're on the street and you'll never see me. Otherwise, well... at least you won't see me coming.

We used to keep severed nazi heads above the fireplace at our branch's clubhouse.

We also filled our piss bottles with cat piss. From black cats. We were super anarchist, too. Fuck fachists. We fought hammer skins, skrewdriver skins, we even took on a chainsaw skin once. Kept our streets super safe. 80's were totally real.

If there is nothing to see here then don't worry snowflake. Just like Hillary's emails or benghazi. Not politically motivated at all, AMIRITE?

Sit back w, this shit is really happening.

Does a bear shit in the woods ? anti First Amendment

>Derpwise derp, you'll derp derp me derping.

Because solving violence with soft pillows hasn't been working.

Me too, this is quite pastable. Grampa antifa?

The alt-right themselves coined the term and have been using it as their name for years.

Turns out you're just ignorant, but no reason to double down now.

could be they are certainly part of the problem, but then so are the alt-right faggots. Marching around with a tiki torch screaming at sand niggers is no way to get sympathy for your cause

no, they are a legion of righteous volunteers fighting the good fight against fascism

>Hillary's emails or Benghazi are nothing
Someone's OD'd on blue pills

Fucking hell, this is some high level cringe.
I'm enjoying your posts greatly.

Wait so that was serious then? Holy fuck. As a friendly piece of advice, none of this comes NEARLY as tough on in the internet as it sounds in your head. Its like that bad ass dagger necklace you want. Just think first.

Anything to the left of Rush Limbaugh is terrorist scum that deserves death by fire and acid.

>teleports behind you
>nothin' personal, bigot

If I was a bin I'd be terrified.

>won't see me coming
If you're a crusty ARA punk from the 80's who still thinks that shit is cool, I bet your smell would give anyone a couple blocks head start though

What part of "no thing has a name until you name it" was tough for you? Does it not count unless an entity names itself? Do you also believe that Bill Maher is a libertarian?