Should I watch spartacus?

Should I watch spartacus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZRv-g24B_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

If you like naked men wrestling each other sprinkled with scheming romans above them then yes

youtube.com/watch?v=BZRv-g24B_Y

Yeah it's great. Blood & Tits

Yes.

You should always watch Spartacus.

Yes. Episode 1 to 3 are garbage though. 4 gets better. After that it climbs up better and better with each episode full of scheming, backstabbing, tits, sex, fighting that climaxes into a wonderful finale. After that go watch gods of the arena.

Best villain coming through

It's pretty sexy.

That poor motherfucker just couldn't help himself.

this bitch gets naked so yes

I was diamonds every time she appeared.

They're sneedy and they're feedy, they're seedy and they're sneedy, they're chucky and they're sucky, the sneedy family, dun dun dun dun *clap... clap* dun dun dun dun *clap... clap* dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, chuck chuck chuck chuck *clap... clap*

I'm to impressionable. Halfway through the series I had gone to the grocery store to get something, and everyone who crossed my path in front of me, I instantly visualized decapitating on my way.

Yes if you want to learn how to talk like a theatre major and be able to curse therein. Ex. "Come, Tiberius! I would finish; place cock in ass!" Oh also there's a lot of cocks and gay sex, but some sweet tit moments.

I dunno, Narcos is a bit better in my opinion. We're talking Netflix originals, right?

My favorite was "Hold tongue or see it ripped from fucking head!"

Spartacus was on Starz. I'm watching Narcos now. The two stories are apples and oranges. They're both enjoyable in totally different ways. Spartacus has cartoon level violence and gratuitous nudity. It's not going for realism like Narcos.

It's pulpy but good fun. The seasons aren't long either so it's not a huge commitment. I would recommend it, as long as you know what you're getting in to.

The only negative about Spartacus is that the guy who they got to play Spartacus after the season 1 guy died of cancer was a bit too wooden. Took some of the fun away.

You only need to watch the fiirst season. Andy (the actor who played Spartacus) died shortly after filming of cancer. He and batiatus hold the show together. Prequel is good too.

Ooh I've seen Spartacus on Netflix though, I'm pretty sure. I like period dramas, so I might give Spartacus a try.

pretty addictive so make sure you have the spare time

Blood and sand and gods of the arena are GOAT shows. I have less love for season 2 and 3 though.

You mean ashur right?

Definitely for her.

mommy boobies

I wouldn't ruin it for OP.

NO should I watch Spartacus?

Was shocked about him having cancer. Young good looking dude in great shape. What the fuck.

Only season 1. After that it's garbage because the main character (Spartacus) actor got cancer and it just messed the show up.

Could be anything that triggered his cancer. Toothpaste is known to cause it, so is sun lotion, red meats, sun rays, everything really. That's why i freak out when these celebrities admit to brushing their teeth after every meal. Alot of them develop cancer.

Gods of the arena, the prequel is just as good since it has all the main cast from blood and sand set just before spartacus arrives there. More ashur, crixus, onamaeus, batiatus, lucretia is a good thing.

Tuna is a big cancer causer too.

No. It was bad. I mean it wasn't terrible, but the season was made in hopes the main actor would recover and be back for season 3. And that was visible.

Andy Whitfield actually had cancer then beat it, then had a relapse and then died. Its unfortunate, I thought they cast him perfectly for the role.

Would impregnate

No, watch Vikings!

Good thing I never brush my teeth. They are golden coloured now and everybody loves looking at them. I see them doing it all the time.

This chick is so hot she makes me lose my mind

sure watch the showtime version though much better.
less faggotry
more tits

Ah yes I remember watching this scene. I wanted to be that little roman dickhead so bad.