West Ham v Chelsea Monday night football edition

Sky sports 1
8pm gmt kick off

>West Ham team news
Starting XI:Randolph, Kouyate, Fonte, Reid, Cresswell, Noble, Obiang, Feghouli, Snodgrass, Lanzini, Carroll.

Subs:Adrian, Collins, Ayew, Byram, Masuaku, Calleri, Fernandes

>Chelsea team news
Starting XI:Courtois, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill, Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso, Pedro, Costa, Hazard.

Subs:Begovic, Zouma, Loftus-Cheek, Willian, Batshuayi, Terry, Matic.

>Acestream link
fa22ce8b3d1300357e25f4add3c4f126ef25f739

Ready sir

CHELSEA

*Wins league

QT REPORTING FOR DU-T!

Easy win for us la

I put 10 on Carroll to score first and West Ham to win.

>Chelsea
>conceding

Not today la

who

>Azpilicueta's height
Is irrelevant.

I put a tenner on west ham at 6/1 la

Tonight feels memey and Andy Carroll will score at least one after all this talk on MNF

as if conte didn't think of that

Carroll got a good chance of scoring with Chelsea manlet defenders, but don't think he'll score first. 2-1 West ham with Carroll scoring winner would probably be a better bet.

Hazard and Pedro will score today.

>pint of old peculiar
>cheesy chips
>no commitments because NEET
>decent stream
VERY comfy rn lads

PRETTY BUBBLES IN THE AIR

Carroll is hungry and Chelsea are waaay too complacent.

But saying that, Andy Carroll first and Chelsea win is 30/1 on betfair.

I wish I was rich. I fucking said lester would win ffs.

why does this faggot OP keep making bad threads

where do they recruit those lolis from

>there are people ITT who would unironically call Luiz the sweeper/ball-player in this Chelsea team.

Emily Rogawski, whoever that is

Lads. Comfy late night thread hopefully with a Chelsea win

>decent stream
Why not an excellent stream, lad?

>there are people

comfy 6am wakeups

bit of a delay senpai

>Fabregas starting
Conte is not even trying anymore. What a joke.

why does Conte wet his hands?

>Trying the kickoff glitch in 2017

10/10 would bone

memes

snacking on apples, since im on a diet

can someone please explain to me how can you unironically enjoy fruit, im not fat, just trying to get lean, but my god, i hate eating this shit

and oranges too, fuck em

Is Matic ded or has based Cesc finally overtaken him?

Worked against mouyes so why not

lack of class. he sweats a lot.
it's probably genes, low quality.

Constantly having to shake hands with Chelsea fans

how does being in 6th feel like?

kek

COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA

her instagram tells me she's one of those "im one of the boys not like the other girls!
and she took it a little bit too seriously to the point of overcompensating obsession

kouyaté booking soon

kicking down aza

chelsea don't know how to play real football

how would i know?

why does martin tyler sound like they're playing pre-recorded commentary

Hazard's at it early this game. Red card Wet Spam book it

this stadium looks weird desu

Rory Delap would have a blast with the runway behind the sidelines what the fuck

Maybe get some apples when they're in season.

The trick with oranges is to eat a lot.

As for apples, idk, could turn em into apple sauce?

quite comfy stadium lads

That's as bad as Women's football.

Probably been in the game for too long.

>that kouyate touch

jesus

(You)

Wrong proxy

>chelsea 3rd kit

Growing on me desu

Apples are full of sugar

Trivia question:
When was the last time West Ham won a trophy?

(Championship shit doesn't count)

Why is Chelsea so popular in Croatia?

There were only 3 players ever, and only Mario Stanić ever played actually, Pasalic is on loans from the beginning and Matej Delač... who is Matej Delač?

>le big man up front
>gets injured after one attempt at a header

WHY IS MOSES MARKING CARROLL

1966 wc

Delete this before a Spanish poster sees it

Who's the commentator on the NBCSN feed, burgers? i like him better than Martin Tyler

how hard is moses head ?

Because young people bandwagon who are the best and Chelsea were dominant as fuck when Mou first came around. That's why so many teenager/young 20s foreign fans on here choose them.

What does this even mean you icelandic fucking cunt your country believes in trolls you don't even deserve to be in the same thread as me get the FUCK out

Don't mind Chelsea winning the title. Better than shit like Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal.

great post

Why are white """people""" so weak lads?

well not many stadiums have a pushed out außenlinie

that's in the lower leagues, right?

How can you not enjoy fruit? I have at least two a day desu

Any young africans individuals in this thread?

Chelsea are literally the good guys of the league.

low energy

what are they clapping for?

delete

>8 year old west ham boy who suddenly died

here's one

I understand that, but Chelsea has supporters club in Croatia which is certified buy the club as official fan club of the highest tier.

And there are a lot of older dudes who actually followed them pre-Abramovich

quality shirt from adidas

>Arsenal
we dindu nuffin

dead 8 year old.

the americans in the building

>falling for the football shirt jew

never met a female football fan that was any different desu

except for old women that watch it on the telly while their husbands cook in the kitchen

Kys self.

chelsea are chaotic good but are till evill

phowar dirty bastard

can Barca claim the 2010 world cup then? they had more starters than West Ham, or does that have to di with something else?

my gf keeps saying gary cahill is good looking whenever she watches chelsea

glad she didn't see this lewd display

there was a girl in my primary school that liked football but she was very boyish

used to swap match attax with her but she'd always put them in her mouth for some reason which was pretty gross

exactly why arsenal doesn't win the title

because Croats are great people with great taste

>your country believes in trolls

they're the original plastic oilmoney fag club that only contrarian beta numales on Sup Forums born in this millenium like

I miss the Euro's and Copa's where they show all the qt girls in the audience