Is Maryland a good state?

Is Maryland a good state?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/16/omalley-signs-maryland-gun-control-measure-law/?page=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post source

If you want to get shot.

If you like nodding addicts

It's the worst state

Its next to Washington D.C.
Its in New England
And Baltimore is in it

What do you think?

it's not 'new england' it is in the south

new england is the region fucking northeast of new york state

Maryland is currently under liberal control with no foreseeable change in the near future. If your into backwood areas the the eastern panhandle of West VA may be a good option. It's out of the reach of the fracking and has little regulation, low living costs, no gun control, and your still within the range of the metro DMV for good job opportunities.

What's the weather like? People? Girls?

Etc.

Isn't Bethesda rich and jew-y as fuck? And liberal?

It has a humid subtropical climate in the south and a humid continental climate in the north.
Yeah Bethesda is full of jews. The most affluent areas are around route 355. Annapolis seems pretty cool too.
Prince Georges County is 66% black (30 in the whole state) and only 21% white.
Grills are average I guess a little bit of everything kind of like New York but Hispanics here are mostly from Central America namely El Salvador.

We're also getting a lot of transplants from New York.

I found the source. Why can't you?

we have a republican governor you retard

just dont go to the city and prepare to get ass raped by taxes. i think property tax here is the worse

Is beltsville a rich place or a niggery place? Or just mediocre?

Yeah if you enjoy high crime and nig nogs

Yeah that seems to be doing a lot.

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/16/omalley-signs-maryland-gun-control-measure-law/?page=all

Bethesda local here. Yeah there are tons of jews but it's nice being so close to DC without dealing with the poverty or high housing costs.

no shit, but everyone hated omalley

It's fairly bigger honestly. Whatever you do, never go to Marlboro MD. That place is more ghetto than Oakland, Baltimore, and Compton combined

It's fairly nigger I mean. Fuck autocorrect.

>humid subtropical
So is Bethesda pretty hot or what?

Is maryland weather nice? It seems like it doesn't snow much, would it be very different than Michigan or just 10-15 degrees warmer on average?

Is beltsville middle class at all? I thought it was a normal white small town but yeah it seems pretty nigger. Weird. I know somebody that's like a trust fund girl type from there so i was wondering

born in DC, grew up in bethesda/chevy chase, currently in bmore for uni

bethesda: jewish, white, milfs, private schools, rich as fuck, country clubs, everything is expensive as fuck, no crime

pg county full of nigs, silver spring full of hispanics etc some crime in ss but lots in pg

finally got a republican gov so we shall see

snows a good amount, beltsville is shit

Don't make it the first thing on your list

so is it legit four seasons? i was under the impression it barely had winter/fall weather, and was like 8 months of the year humid and hot

The only thing I know about Maryland is what I picked up by watching The Wire.

You go to John Hopkins?

snows a lot actually, hit with a huge snowstorm during the winter, weather is shit, june to august its hot as fuck and humid as fuck, sept starts to become cold then becomes kill yourself cold until like march, then meh until hot as balls