Go to job interview at a retail store

>go to job interview at a retail store
>two black guys sit me down
>don't even make eye contact with me while asking me ridiculous questions
>they turn to each other and scoff when I try to sell myself and use words like " punctual " and " curteous "
>interview did not last 15 minutes
>walk out and realize its only white chicks and black people who work there

How the fuck can a man get a job in this new fucked up job market where they can't even take their interviewers seriously.

go to a place of business that isn't just niggers and white girls

See

Niggers will be niggers. That's just the nature of the ape

Niggers will nig to the end
Wokedeywokewoke
Stay at your own race
Never relax amongst blax

Iv tried that, I live in the south east, white are the minority of the population here.

Finishing placing your order and leave McDonalds

It's the same here. Except it's all Paki's hiring their family members from the middle East.

I feel you, that's how my local walmart is. Try looking at indeed. com or local small business. That's what I did, I'm working at a local small pet shop. The pay isn't great, like I make 450-500 bi weekly, but it's better pay than 0 a month for being a NEET

Im a carpenter by trade, but the market is dry, everybody is too afraid to take on new guys in a crew.

Dude Iv applied at walmart for years and never even once got so much as a callback.

How the fuck do people even get hired at walmart?

this is not credible unless you are covered with tattoos and body modifications

What the fuck does that even mean.

>there are only a handful of towns where whites are legitimately in the minority

Given you're probably in Albany bumfuck georgia or some middle of nowhere bumpkin town, how's abut you get to a not shitty place to live, for one. I chose homelessness over living in one of those towns and now I've got a career and house somewhere decent

i dont know try not being autistic and look at people in the eye next time

also wtf are you doing in place full of niggers

wrong job venue Sup Forumsro
try an apprenticeship
i got sick of that same bull too and found a guy taking on an apprentice
now im making 38k yr and it goes up from there.

Learn to read you retarded faggot

when I worked at the one out in Corry,Pa. I called them constantly. I got a interview at the one out here, because I showed up there in person 3-4x and asked to speak to a manager about my application. Places like that you have to keep on them, if they go a week without calling you, you call them

Its Valdosta, home of VSU, also with a giant military base on it.

So either you are a bouncy titted college chick that gets the job.

Or you work on the military base.

>Move to a decent town

Yea, hey so, you can't move for free, thats a thing.

You have to have dough to make bread ya moron.

re-read my post moron.

Do you have any computer experience? Google is hiring for IT residency which is for the people who are just getting into the world of computers but in Australia

They literally tell you not to call them here.

Times have changed, they dont like it when you really want the job really badly.

Its like they take in the lazy faggots now and laugh at those who take it seriously or something.

go to school get a white person job ... you are not ment be in that world. wtf are you doing. wtf did your parents do. were your parents those kind of white people that hung around black people. Wake up bro. You should have noticed that shit as soon as you walked in

>Its like they take in the lazy faggots now and laugh at those who take it seriously or something.
that's how 90% of jobs are, even where I work I'm the ONLY stocker who takes it seriously, everyone else just half asses it, I mean yeah, making min wage does fucking suck, but if you don't wanna work somewhere, don't work there, don't show up and half ass it. If your walmart is acting like that, I'd get the managers name and report them to regional. Tell them you've tried calling and showing up and you were promptly told "do not keep calling". Get that A-hole fired so someone who wants to hire people who want to work can get there.

Maybe he's a 16 y/o in hs looking for a part time job? Gotta kinda eat shit sandwiches if you wanna make money at that age.

>parents where poor
>grew up poor
>too poor to pay for schoolastics
>parents were to poor to have a car most the time
>if a vehicle broke down that was it, no money for mechanics
>parents always stressed out about money
>could never get to school on time
>encouraged me to drop out at 17 because held back 3 times
>dropped out and began trying to work
>never had a car
>didnt get my own ride or licence until I was 21

I really have nothing to show for jobs.

My work history is shoddy and most the jobs iv held have been under-table money doing carpentry and odd jobs.

So when I do an application, its says im a dropout and any real wage jobs I have were from years and years ago.

It doesn't look good. And im 28 with a lady who works and makes bank, and we have a 2 month old baby girl.

sometimes you want a/the job so bad you turn a blind eye to that

My fucking God.
You're interviewing for shit jobs.
Be a man, get some fucking skills

>And im 28 with a lady who works and makes bank, and we have a 2 month old baby girl.
you have a woman that works, that is always a plus. Without my wife working, we'd be living on my 1000.00 a month. And I'm sure if you asked her she'd tell you, as long as your working, I don't care what the job is

>this comes from a walmart stock boy who takes their job seriously

Trade schools take money, some people have to start out working shit jobs before they get into a career they enjoy

I don't work at walmart anymore, I'm not stocking a HUGE store for 7.25 a hour. I work at a small local petshop for the same pay now. Same pay 1/3 the work

tell her you want to do more for your family, that you want to finish school and get a trade job so you can contribute.

if she cant understand that or isnt up for it itll never work

remember to work your ass off.

Sounds like you fucked up somewhere along the way.
Maybe you're meant to live like a woman or a nigger.

Typical subhuman niggers

America, move away from this shit.

I did, I'll admit I did. When I was in HS I fucked around and threw my life away, didn't really care. Grew up with a drunk/junkie dad and whore mom. So I threw it away. But I'm man enough to admit I fucked up and accept my life as it is now.

George Lazenby