My dog died. lets get a feels thread going

my dog died. lets get a feels thread going.

what kinda dog user

I got dem feels for u bro. Buried my little one couple of weeks ago. Broke my fucking heart.

this was her 7 years ago.. bull terrier.

My dog was killed by a sock

He ate it and I guess his stomach couldn't handle it so we had to put him down

killed by a sock? how so?

Just for you user.

Pic related

The little one. Rip in peace count chazula of chazmania

My cat disappear this night, i found it dead in my kitchen this morning

That's awesome. Proper feels

Yeah, cats man. They aren't dogs tho are they. Can't really feel for cats, most of them I've met have been assholes.

Here you go.

posting pics of my dogs for you OP

Aww, so cute.

I never really liked bull terriers but with non-cropped ears she looks pretty cute.

The seedy looking one is tequila and the white one is hunni.

d'awww

my dog is 13.5 years now, no real health problems yet but he'll probably die within a year or two..

kinda old pic of him

Hunni is 12 years old now. Tequila is 4. Hunni recently had to get all the teeth on the left side of her mouth removed, but she's still going strong!

He ate it and his stomach couldn't handle it, sadly, we had to euthanize him the next day.

damn user. it's so hard losing pets. they really are a member of your family.

My dog is almost 13 and she has seizures all the time, I'm scared she'll have one outside when I don't know she's having one and I can't hold her until she's better

I love my doggo

>be me, loser no friends.
>drop out of school.
>home life sucks, poor, 10+ people her at all times no privacy. (not mexican)
>Get a Pitbull puppy, fat little fucker.
>Bring him home with me, already he's my best friend.

>1 year goes by, still depressed bitch with no friends except for my little buddy. (he was pretty small for his breed)
>Hes stopped moving, drooling everywhere.
>Won't eat, Won't drink.
>all alone ( oddly, of all times everyone has somewhere to be..) I sit with my buddy until my parents arive in about an hour or so.
>Take him to the vet, he's very sick (no shit) and there may be something very wrong with his stomach and needs surgery.
>no money, but they give us some kind of pain killers.

>my family tries to cheer me up and i didn't want to see him like that, i let my dog rest on a comfy bed and go watch a movie in the other room.
>about an hour later he died, and I wasn't there because I was scared.