That kid started a yard mowing business and scored the White House lawn. Why don't other kids do shit like this...

That kid started a yard mowing business and scored the White House lawn. Why don't other kids do shit like this? Most kids these days are taught from birth to be fags, pretend to be the opposite fucking gender and get fat playing stupid video games

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcodesign.com/3064121/the-architect-trump-screwed-over
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ya be a mans like my dada an us

Sweet gloves.
Your post was shit, OP.
Kids do do this stuff, just none of the shitty ones you know.

stupid kid did it for free
trump is rolling in cash

Guarantee the government pays the kid because if Trump had to personally pay, Trump would stiff the kid. Trump knows the kid won't have the money to sue him, so it's safe. That fat fuck doesn't pay anybody.

geez he missed that whole line of grass

Boom, you speak truth there.

you're a retard.

stupid faggot kid is in Guantanamo now

he's probably a terrorist scouting out the place for weaknesses

Sure kid.

Maybe he's from a respectable American family who supports our country and not out with the rest of the riff-raff trying to tear it down

Lol, the kids got paid to preform, they just wanted microphone time to sell tshirts and other stupid shit

jesus get a sense of humor

Because the world has been Oprahfied. Kids are ignorant shitty spoiled sexually confused narcissists who believe that the world began the day they were born. Blame their parents, if they actually have any.

>Those lines.
>Those "mowhawks"
This kid is shit. Would not hire. And I own my own landscape company.
My clients would shit themselves if I left that much uncut grass between my lines.

Trump should hire a mexican like everyone else. They wouldn't fuck up this lawn that bad.

Because he'd obviously finished the job at that point in the photo.

Dumbass.

No they actually didn't get paid if you would bother googling it. Look if you have to lie to prove you have a valid point you should probably take a second thought about what side you're on. Who do you think you're fooling?

Between Trump's legs is a "finished" section. That tall grass there was missed because the kid couldn't keep the mower straight.
Even if he goes over it again, he's still going to miss shit.

It's a really really sloppy job.

That's the best you got? You stupid faggot.

You're a sloppy job

Maybe if Trump moved his giant fat ass instead of trying to be an every goddamn photograph the kid could mow the strip.

Because $20 from a billionaire working with a 1st world government is still $20. Technological advances can make $20 exponentially more valuable in the right circumstances, one advance being video games. Now get the fuck out of here with this demoralizing jargon.

Personally? Maybe. I am kinda lazy.... But my work speaks for itself, or I wouldn't get so many damn referrals.

Maybe if the kid didn't fuck it up the first time Trump wouldn't have to move.

Not to mention that the lines upon completion, assuming he went back to pick up what he missed, would look like shit.
Wavy, all over the place. Far from perfect.
Again, would not hire.

What do you do for a living, bastard?

Re-read this.

Strong thumbs. Proud.

I'm just looking for number here not an argument. I just want a number. How many times (answers in numerical format only will be accepted) have you been mowing a yard with the president of the United States, the Secret Service, and the press corps standing around you in your way? Please answer with numerals only.

They aren't blocking his path.
Point number one.
Secondly, I have clients watching over my shoulder all the time.
Your excuse is invalid. If I had picked up such a prestigious client, I would be going out of my way to make sure everything is beyond perfect.
Not this half assed job the kid is doing.

The kid knows he isn't going to get paid so why do a good job

So you're going to put down an 11 year old kid for mowing Trumps grass because you're just a disagreeable cunt?

>>get fat playing stupid video games

>go to mow lawns in my neighborhood
>Boomer pulls up and starts trying to get me in his van
>Tell him to fuck off
>He calls the police and tells them I'm doing business without a license

The problem is there are too many pedophiles from the baby boomer generation. I think all the drugs and homosexual antics they got caught up in have made them insatiable pedophilic animals. If you go to Thailand you will see a lot of retired baby boomers fucking Ladyboys. It's almost exclusively that demographic.

Because saying "I cut the white house lawn, just fucking look how awesome it is!"
Is worth a lot more than a few hundred bucks (Assuming that's in the range of what cutting the white house lawn would go for)
Hell, the article in the OP (assuming the kid is actually a professional looking to increase clientele) is top notch advertising! If the kid didn't do such a shit job that is.

What white family owns a lawn mower in D.C.

Seriously OP, does this whole thing sound more like manufactured bullshit propaganda or like something realistic that could happen naturally?

No, because I'm a pro in the industry and he's doing a sloppy job.
I took another look too, it's a self propelled unit. Kid doesn't even have to push. Just guide the thing.

2/10. Would not hire.

So you just like to put down kids because it makes you feel like a man. I hope you never have any, you'd probably psychologically abuse them and make them feel like a loser their whole lives

But the thing is you don't know what happened before that photograph was taken. Trump was walking around and was probably in the kid's way. That would be my guess because it's obvious that this strip was missed. The kid is not blind or retarded and you can tell he wants to do a good job. So best bet is that the adults making a huge thing about this were getting in the boy's way. I want to commend you for being one of those people who takes pride in a job well done and you do the best job you can for your customers. You are the kind of guy that I would hire.

You're not wrong, I grew up in the 70s and 80s and most adults were pedos, at school, summer camp in particular, I blame the fucking free love hippie shit at the time, even my goddamn parents.

It's called constructive criticism.
Would you really want this kid to think he's doing a top notch job when he's clearly not?
Fuck no! You point out the flaws so that they can improve upon them.

Why must you settle for mediocrity? Why must you encourage people to be less than their potential?
Do you like the crumbling of society from within the social security hugbox?

He is probably related to trump in some way. He knew his grand uncle would agree to the publicity stunt for a 10% cut of his business.

you sound like an insane person

anyone can see the kid sucks at mowing lawns

seconded I knew how mow a lawn when I was that age. Hell at that age I could handle a chainsaw and did so regularly. I worked for my dad's lawn and garden company all through middle-school.

Either that or he's 11. Have you ever seen an 11 year old do a top notch job of anything?
I give him all the points in the world for what he's done. But I'm in the industry. Of course I'm going to be critical of his work.
Even though I've seen people twice his age doing sloppier jobs.

Kek

So that means that putting down an 11 year old kid just for shits and giggles is the right thing to do. Got it

Do you realize what kind of a carnival atmosphere the White House is when Trump and the press are around? It's a really good bet that somebody was in his way. This kid is 11 not three. He knows how to mow a yard. Side question here when you were 11 where you good at anything?

this

this

he's right, though.
fastcodesign.com/3064121/the-architect-trump-screwed-over

what kind of a fucking retard are you? have you never cut a law before? it's the simplest thing in the world and you're too stupid to figure how to do it right?

>being this retarded
If you're old enough to do it, you're old enough to do it right.

>retarded
At least I don't shit on a little boys hopes and dreams like you

Citation needed. Also the kid wasn't paid so he's a fucking chump.

>According to Tesoro, Trump said, “I don’t really think I should pay any more because I’ve already spent too much on that building.” Then Trump’s attorney told Tesoro that while the law was likely in his favor if the case went to court, the legal fees would bury him even deeper financially.

[_] I hate jews
[_] I love trump
select ONLY ONE

>Shitting on his hopes and dreams.
Buddy, listen.
If this kid wants to be a landscaper in DC. More power to him. The WH contract is HUGE for him.
BUT. Only if he can do a good job.
Secondly, if everyone just pats him on the back, and no one corrects his faults, he's going to fail because no one wants to hire a shitty landscaper that can't cut a fucking straight line.

So, in short, your coddling attitude will do more harm than a little harsh reality.

if you own a landscaping business you don't need to know how to mow a lawn, you just need to know how to file the fake paperwork for the illegal immigrants you hire.

Kinda like how you don't actually need to know how to be attractive to sell suits, or know how to cook to sell steaks, or be intelligent to run a 'university', or know anything about politics to...

Your point?
Yeah, a lot of people are facilitators.
This kid (and myself) are not.