What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

op's an AFC

Oh boy! It's rape time!

Oh pasta. You came and you gave me a boner

old pasta fuck off

6/10 for effort.

If this is real, then yes you did. She knew exactly what the situation was going to be like. And knowing you, she knew you would have not be happy about it. This will create a lot of tension between the two of you, and the fact that she doesn't care as much about it as you do will make it worse. Also youre going to grow to resent yoir friends. Not probably; you will resent them. It's apparent from the information you've already provided.
There, you got me to type an actual response to this horseshit.

Either begone the thot, move out, or stay. If I were you, I'd begone thot and move out

What's an AFC?
This is real
What should i do?

Kill your roommates. Lace their drinks with cyanide and their weed with ricin. Their OP. Actually, use Ricin for everything. Ricin is undetectable. There. Now you can kill your roommates.

If your roommates are your friends I'd say just run a train and move on. She knew what she was signing up for

>What should i do?
Drink your own piss and put IcyHot on your balls

I'd be pissed off OP. I'd be more pissed off. Lace their drinks and weed with Ricin. They don't deserve to live.

>My girlfriend moved in with me tonight.

DOGSHIT COPYPASTA THREAD AGAIN

And moving in together is ***always*** a bad idea.

You can stop making this thread now. Thanks.

Calm down, Walter
But i don't think i can get a girlfriend like her again, Hell i may not even get another girlfriend again for the rest of my life

is that her photo in the first post?

Pic unrelated

Get along with it. If you trust her not being a slut (that she probably is), then why not be a nudist yourself? I for one don't want some chick running around naked if the price to pay is some guy friend to run around naked as well

well then.
let's see a related pic svp.

I'm not into that shit tbh. Should i move?
I'm not posting her nudes here

Post nudes. If that's how she wants to be seen then no problems, right?

NN just fine.

Just wondering if there's actually a need for you to be concerned, or if you are overreacting to a highly stimulating situation.

Nah. Not really. I just want to see her naked body. She's a nudist, doesn't care who sees her naked. I'm good with that. How can I entice you into sharing her pics with me?

icyhot actually feels good if u know whats coming.

If that were my girlfriend as soon as she did that little shit test on me I would have told her
"Well I guess this actually isn't going to be a problem at all, because you no longer live here, and we will no longer be dating. I will find a woman that understands what decency is.

Low quality bait

Stop reposti g.shit yeir posts you stupid fu king nigger.

oh good this thread again

Sounds like "Date my Daughter" stuff to me.
Run the fuck away, she's hella fucked up

Average Frustrated Cuck, I think.

You and your girlfriend will be voted off the island because her wiping her rectum on the furniture is revolting.

ditch her before she cheats on you

First of all, nudsim isn't about sex.
Second of all, don't act like you didn't see it coming. She's a nudist, what tf did you expect?

Bro your girlfriend is a nudist, you're going to have to seriously express your dominance and defend your relationship if you want to keep it. If they fuck with her just choke your roommates out in their sleep or smash a bottle on their head when they're drunk

Who the fuck keeps peanut butter in the fridge?

Depends on how much you use. peanut butter lasts twice as long refrigerated so if you buy a value pack and want it to last for 5/6 months than you would refrigerate it.

It has roommate #2's ejaculate. He get's on Sup Forums. He think's calling it "Peter Pan Pener Butter" is hilarious.

If you buy natural peanut butter, you have to keep it refrigerated.

Even processed peanut butter with preservatives only keeps about 3 months after opening, outside of a refrigerator.

this was a test. you failed. She was seeing if you would get jealous and insecure. It worked

HOWEVER

she is a fucking psycho and I would get out while you can. Following the rules of normal society is tantamount to her 'gotta be me' attitude'.

She can't even pick out matching socks user, kick her ass out.

PSA: It's a copypasta.

KeK