It won't be long now! Trump's going to be impeached and LOCKED IN PRISON!!

It won't be long now! Trump's going to be impeached and LOCKED IN PRISON!!

Adios, cunt! You're NOT welcome here!!

He won't though.

>people actually believe this will happen

I really thought all the 12 year olds with no idea how the government actually works would have shut up by now, but I guess 12 year olds never shut up

I can't wait for him to be gone.

>Trump's going to be impeached

Hahahahaha. You're precious. Like a little snowflake.

TRUMP 2020
IVANKA 2024

what a sad thread

He's a traitor but he's too rich to go to prison. He bribes his way out of trouble EVERY TIME, have you not noticed this.

>I think I'm fighting the cancer but I'm just encouraging it

So like, you realise Bill Clinton was impeached and wasn't "locked up" right?

Impeachment is a loooong process and by the time it's all done chances are he'd have served 4 years anyway... or resigned long before he's thrown in prison.

you're gonna continue to make the same sad thread these next 3 years, aren't you?

Trump might be retarded. But I think we can all agree we wouldve fucked Ivanka too, given the Chance

>impeached
Someone needs the charger of truth.

>trips
>meme states 'fact'
>???
>must be true

Only half of America votes user. That would mean he won the popular vote if your 26% was accurate.

The hard questions.

>bernie sanders releases glorious single player plan
>gets laughed at by the most liberal states in america, including his own

>hillary writes a fucking book blaming everything on the planet except herself for her loss
>even demlibs are saying hillary pls stahp

>4 special elections since November
>lol le resistance!
>gop wins them all

>B-but muh Russia
>muh impeachment

No, just until he's impeached. ;^)

No Republican asked any tough questions, because they were scared of ending up being investigated too.

> ;^)

You're a real keyboard hero.

Everyone knows Trump has raped lots of teenage girls but that's just what true alphas do, he always picks the hot ones.

So, are you claiming Trump to be a pedophile rapist?
You got sources?

That jewess can def get it. Fuck 2024, Ivanka 2020

>Literally every politician

>muh Russia

I'm sure that was the reason.

Only a black man would say this.

The court affidavits were filed 10 years ago, but Trump's thugs issued death threats against his victims.

What else would satan himself do after raping a child?

I'm also sure youre too retarded to know what a Grand Jury is.

>better bring out my meme
>call him a retard too
>that'll show him

You sure are good at assumptions.

I only ever supported Trump because it pissed off the leftist feminists. Did I get baited into supporting Trump? Probably. Was it worth it? Definitely.

Prove that person exists user, you can't. It was a fake name then just like it was a fake name during the election. The lawyers didn't even exist, lol.

You're a beta male. You fear strong women.

Worth it? For you, yes. Your fragile manhood is still barely intact.

>buzzword
>ur scared
>insult pride

Mmmm. You worked real hard on this bait didn't you?

Unfortunately for you, you have it backwards user.

You are good at being retarded though

>Women have strength
Since when? Bait

Have i voted for a criminal retard? Probably.
Was hurting America worth it? Definitely.

> Trumpists= Traitors

As long as libtards keep being libtards, we are safe.

>"u-u-ur retarded"

He says again. His intellect pushed to the limit by this use of raw wit. This is his ultimate technique and surely there will be no recovery.

Cry more, faggot. The Trumpcunt train has been DERAILED by the good people of the United States!!

>muh epic internet maymays will finally spark the movement to impeach

Lol.
>checkem

Phaggits don't know 'bout mah electoral college.

>more memes

You're part of the problem with the country.

>0

Come on, if you're going to share a bullshit meme at least make up figures that are believable.

potus are all puppets though, still the same kikes as ever running your country.
okay maybe not a puppet, more like a messenger. it's not like he actually gets to make any decisions.

Niggers

You sound like someone who knows what theyre talking about.

Implying all republicans are what they say they are. A good example is MCCain, that dude is no republican, he is a warmonger who only cares about money, power and reputation. There are plenty more, I shouldn't even have to spell this out to you, my 12 year old nephew has enough discernment to see this.

Does this kid seriously think his generation will live very long?

When the memes are this stale you know it's real shit posting.

>Trump wins in 20

A Trumptard talking about Intelligence is really insulting.

Checked.

Are you incapable of reading? It's sources at the bottom.

still waiting on bush to be impeached and tried for war crimes...

millennial dumpsterfire of a child

>"Trumptard."

He screams it as he types what is his penultimate insult. His body is shaking, palms are sweaty. There vomit on his snuggie already. Mom's pasgetti.

You fucking morons have been saying - not long now - for fucking months, get over yourself you stupid cunt

> MCCain is no republican
All republicans only care about money,power and reputation.

What happened to you? How can you be this braindead to think any other republican is different? On Healthcare they tried to rape America off healthcare with huge tax cuts for the richest 1%. And you know who voted against making a shit ton of money? Mccain..

So maybe be less retarded next time, or see a doctor for your brain damage

Fuck off Brock-bot

The correct term is TrumpCUNT. Cunt, because conservative men are beta pussies.

we're just biding our time, getting all the evidence ready...it will happen.

trump knows it too -- in fact he's so afraid that he's reaching out to democrats to push their agenda forward

>all Republicans care about is money, power, and reputation
>implying dems are any different
>implying any politician is any different

Just because they want to suck daddy Trumps Cock doesnt make them pussies though.

I guess that's why we fucking won lol

>beta male pussies

>this bait'll get'em

Here's your (You)

You're too stupid to realize ObamaCare was written by those fake Republicans I was talking about.

>All republicans only care about money,power and reputation.
Dumbest thing I have ever heard.

>And you know who voted against making a shit ton of money?
Actually he voted against just talking about repeal and replace.
Fun fact: If you google MCCain repeal and replace, you'll notice that before this election he was shouting those words every chance he got. Sorry you're either retarded or 10 years old and cannot grasp basic facts.

>muh right-wing ideology
>muh left-wing ideology
>but Breitbart said....
>keks but HuffPo said....
>faggot, Foxnews said....
>kys, CNN said....

You ALL are fucking retards for allowing yourselves to be shaped into mindless zombies programmed to attack each other in order to guarantee "news" channel ratings.

Turn off the news channels, and you'll not only live a far happier life, but also be far better informed.

>pic unrelated

He's not gonna have a discussion with you man. It's not worth it. He'll just post his memes and yell.

>tfw

>turn off the news cause ignorance is bliss

I'd rather know what's going on in my country. Thanks.

>ANGRY GAY NOISE

>implying any major news outlet tells you what's going on in your country

The fuck even.

>in fact he's so afraid that he's reaching out to democrats to push their agenda forward
No he isn't, he is trying to get our fucking Congress to actually do something. Whether it's left or right, who fucking cares. I love how you ignorant fools think that talking to democrats insinuates that you're a failure and want to work with them. News flash niggers, it's congresses job to pass law and fix our country, not Trump himself.

>russians helped trump

Still waiting to hear how that translates into the real world. How exactly, specifically, did they help him?

>Thinking the news channels are telling you anything factual
>mfw