So what's so special about her, aside from her pantypoop fetish?

So what's so special about her, aside from her pantypoop fetish?

Who is this semen demon? And could someone tell me about his pantypoop fetish?

Nigga what

You got some explaining to do

she covers her acne with make up

Kys.

It's a shit meme that one autistic faggot forces from time to time. Disregard it.

she's a fat nasty piggu who plays """"harsh noise""""" which is really successful at getting all the cuck numales to buy all her albums and pay for tickets to her shows. seriously, go onto any pharmakon live video and tell me the majority demographic of the crowd. her music is so bland and all the same shit, it's basically just virtue signalling to other tumblristas like "hey ladies i listen to exclusively black and female artists like st. vincent, pharmakon, kesha, etc."
she's shit

How do you type all these buzzwords without having an aneurysm?

are they buzzwords if it's true?

Didn't realize this was a cringe thread

I really don't know how these people haven't grown up yet.

She makes meh tier electronic music and Sup Forums sperglords get jealous of her for it, and her special treatment. The end.

>her

explain this

>ugly face so full of blemishes that even make-up can't hide them
Have attractive females ever made underground/experimental/extreme music?

Wata

>Have attractive females ever made underground/experimental/extreme music?

Olivia Block

I like puce mary a thousand times better. Never really gave pharmakon much of a chance, though. I just listened to a few of her tracks on youtube and most of them were meh.

Not. An. Argument. You fucking spergshit.

Pharmakon pls don't be mad

piero wants to give her another 7.5 if u know what im saying ( its his cannoli )

Patrish answer here.

Unironically btfo.

There are a couple of women from the tape/early electronics era that made genuinely good material, but I can't name them off the top of my head.

Pauline Oliveros?
Eliane Radigue?
Delia Derbyshire?

Johanna Beyer, Maryanne Amacher, Ellen Fullman and Daphne Oram all also deserve a mention in that catagory