Best channel? Worst channel? Best Person? Best Girl? Most Kino?

Best channel? Worst channel? Best Person? Best Girl? Most Kino?

General RT thread, dump girls if you want.

Best channel: Funhaus
Worst channel: Screw Attack
Best Girl: Elyse
Why are they ever even allowed in videos: Lindsay

Have you had any luck on any other boards OP?

it's unbeievable to me that Screw Attack gets away with stealing a Nintendo logo(and name) outright like that. give it some shitty hexagons guys, no one will notice.

Best: Achievement Hunter/RT/Let'sPlay/Funhaus
Worst:Cow Chop/Screw Attack/Others
Best Girl: Ellie, cos she's pure af

If you actually listen to Lindsay, she's one of the most quick witted people on any of the channels. Tho she isn't great at gaming

Best: Funhaus. Worst; screw, pine, and cow in that order but all equally shit. Best person: Lil J. Best Fem: Barb.
Die in a fire : Andy, Trevor, All C-list podcast backups.

>If you actually listen to Lindsay, she's one of the most quick witted people on any of the channels.
Maybe, but I feel if that's the case, she just has god awful comedic timing. Plus she has this stupid forced laugh that makes me cringe. Then add in that she's completely inept at any and all games. All in all, she just is 100% not entertaining to me, which is a problem in the entertainment business.

Also Jack
>can't think off anything interesting to say
>start singing

Best channel is comedy Central, worst is probably b.e.t, best girl is probably Mia malkoka

And most kino is probably kino der toten

Lindsay looks way too much like my ex-wife and it makes me haste myself for ever being with someone so hideous. New mom or not she has never looked visually appealing to anyone I know. Good on Michael for loving her personality.

bruh, Jack singing. Kill me
and i feel as tho he's the only Hunter that is frequently annoying

God dammit Barb

Yep. Matt's boring as fuck, but at least he's not actively annoying.

Funhaus is hands down the best. How is this even a discussion?
AH is ok but their videos are just stupidly long and they ain't all that funny.
Cow chop is god awful, as is screw attack. I don't know the rest.

Why is it so easy for me to imagine her orgasming?

Trevor and Micca are way worse.

Funhaus is god-tier. but, they often over edit. plus their game choices dont really lend themselves to their 'style'/audience

Mica is fine.

A large portion of AH fans are just teens w/ baby rage

That's true. Plus their sponsored stuff is pretty cringe

SHIT I forgot about that reading rainbow dumpster baby bitch. I can't fucking stand any content she's in.

why tho?

Can you guys name the channels to me so I can look them up

>Micca
Well yeah, that's a given. I don't see her in anything anymore though.

Best Channel: Cowchop, Roosterteeth
Worst Channel: Funhouse, LetsPlay

Moreeeee

I feel like Lindsay is very similar to Ray, only with no charisma and poor delivery.

Thing I liked about AH is that, besides Gavin, the A-team are usually pretty sedate and sardonic. Mica was really energetic and loud and every time she spoke it was like someone trying too hard to be one of the boys. She was more like a hype man at a bad comedy show than a personality.

Listen, I know it's subjective, and I could see Funhaus not being your thing, but the worst? Out of all of those channels?

You only need one: Funhaus.

Ignore the rest.

AH can get hype at times.
Mica was defs a mis-cast. but she isn't as bad as peeps mad her out to be

Honestly it just felt that her involvement was a desperate grab at a section of the viewing audience RT hadn't yet been able to capture. Purely from the perspective of an uneducated viewer she is so far removed from the relatable demographics of most other RT staff and actively fights against a large portion of the original core RvB audience (male 15-25, now aged to late 20s-30s). Now with the addition of Always Open, RWBY, and just a large expansion of the fan base into a younger and diverse audience she comes across as overly hostile toward the old core viewers for what feel like millennial 'fuck the patriarchy' reasons.

I watch literally nothing from them but the AH channel and Lets Play.

whatever happened to rage quit?

Sp7 was good before they made it clear it was scripted

See lonelygirl15

Still really enjoyed the majority of the first season

She's a pure soul

Best: Mega64
Worst: Roosterteeth
Best girl: Shawn Chatfield

I think Michael just got tired of it, who knows. He does it every now and again though, the last one was Christmas 2016

I would do unspeakable things to her.

Without a doubt.

>Implying Roosterteeth or any of the related channels are relevant anymore.

Never watched any of their shit, don't ever intend to.

Jack got extra annoying once he took on his whole martyr persona because he wants to jam his opinions down everyones throat

Thanks for the input.

best: Funhaus
best girl: Elyse

i use to really like RT years ago but it has fallen from glory and now is just garbage. click bait titles for stuff like the know. Red vs Blue isn't as funny as the first like 5 seasons. achievement hunter seems to be just anything that is popular at the current time. another problem i have is the introduction of just random people that just aren't on par with the og RT cast

Cowchop ftw