The Korean invasion is imminent and the only fucking news source that has any headlines about it right now is Fox News...

The Korean invasion is imminent and the only fucking news source that has any headlines about it right now is Fox News. Everyone else would rather discuss niggers "protesting" and how shitty of a job trump is doing. The fuck we gon' do Sup Forums?

Korean invasion has already happened ;)

Fuck off faggot

>tfw I'm living in Europe and don't care about this bullshit.

I live in a small redneck town in Texas; I'd LOVE for them to "invade" here...

>Tfw you are a dumbass cuck and most European countries are allies with us

Texas is obviously off limits but what would those New York pussies donif korean warplanes and ships were on the horizon

And? That doesn't matter. I will not fight for you faggots.

But your government, which has probably racked up massive amounts of American debt, will be forced to.

The ghettos of NY and California would destroy North Korea

Cause N.K ain't shit . they're the Conor McGregor to our Mayweather

what would they invade? south korea? how to get past dmz? japan? no navy... China? Kek

Heard of NATO? yeah, that

Not a very good comparison imo. They have massive underground structures, containing shit we have no idea about.

Nigga they can't even feed themselves

That would mean they last more rounds with us than we would ever guess... which would result in massive amounts of casualties

There's a reason DPRK starves its people, it's so that the molitairy can thrive. The fact that you don't understand this means you should shove a banana down your throats until you choke to death on it.

Mayweather controlled the whole fight, could have ended as early as round 3-4, had a longer fight for the fans and not to make him like bad it's all about$$$$

So do we.

Good. Most of our population except for hot blonde girls will then be exterminated for the good of the People.

Doesn't matter. They're invading everywhere. Your guns will be useless.

Whilst Korea is busy trying to take on America, Russia will clean them off the map.

Nothing to worry about, seriously, they literally can't win this.

In other news, America soon to be in debt to Russia on the military front after they deal with Korea for you.

Koreans have shitty military, if they want a missle war let them and they will see what happens

Russia will allow it because they have made an agreement with NK to divide up this country. Why do you think Putin installed Trump as puppet leader?

Indeed

That's the future of the human race user
face it

Nkorea has no capacity to invade anything. The only country that has anything to fear is Skorea because some brainwashed Nkorean can take it upon himself to launch a nuke at them because of the propaganda he has been fed all his life.

Nah, Russia make far too much money from American customs to allow North Korea to fuck with it.

Russia would benefit more from dealing with Korea whilst Korea is trying to do something with America, because then Russia can "hold" important estate in a very profitable region of the world with excellent trade routes and available, short range trades (Allowing direct access to Oceania) which they've wanted for years.

No chance Russia allow Korea to start shit... Don't even get me started on the Scandinavian countries and their control of the northern seas which allow virtually no passage other than to Russian naval vessels... Korea is going absolutely nowhere. If their air force tries shit they have to go past Japan one way, and the entirity of Europe the other way. Navally they have to go past Japan and Chinese navals, aswell as the entire pacific ocean.

Literally their only threat is nukes, which if they even consider using, they will quite literally unite the entire rest of the world against them.

I repeat, it's fake news. Nothing will happen because even North Korea isn't stupid enough to attempt it.

They're trying to get the US to nuke them, and then play martyr. And it would work. The world would turn against us as cold blooded killers who kill from the safety of thousands of miles away.

Nah, i mean, they didn't turn against you when you did it to Japan, Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan, YOURSELF.... So they wouldn't this time either. Media have done enough ot a job scaring people already that it'd be "justified"

They are stupid enough to shoot ICBM's over Japan.
If one fails and actually comes down in Japan?

Then something in North Korea is getting wiped off the map in retaliation.

>something
Everything man lol

Is it going to be like Red Dawn?

>US defense budget - $600 billion
>N. Korea's entire GDP - $12 billion

Nothing is thriving in North Korea and they have no surprises for us dumbass.

Do you know the definition of surprise, user?

yes.
Except that when N.K. EMP's you, they won't occupy you.It will be your own government/military that does it.

Do you think all those Walmart FEMA camps are really for an emergency?

LOL jesus christ the shill invasion is here today. Oh well i guess hillary really went all out on her cheque book to pay u cunts, DW money pit isnt forever enjoy the hourly rates while they last.

I will no fight until someone (whoever) come into my house in my little town

Leave boy alone

Lmao you have mental issues if you think democrats are paying me to speculate on North Korea. Go suck a dick

We do nothing. n-korea wont do anything unless provoked. They dont have money for war but they will lauch nukes as a final solution

>that has any headlines about it right now is Fox News

>Fox News

Kek

There are no surprises dickhead. We don't even need spy planes to keep tabs on them because we can watch them 24/7 from OUTER FUCKING SPACE... A place where they haven't even been yet.

>molitairy

you should pick up a dictionary and read it until your tiny brain explodes

>tfw europe could benefit from a nuke

I think you're overestimating the destructive power of a nuke.

Their tiny army and tiny navy and barely capable military is going to do... what... to us? Its like a 10 year old with a gun saying he's going to storm a military base.

He might fire the pistol, but the reactionary shitstorm would be so amazing that I'd actually pay to watch it.

This thread is all 1 dude trying to get more people to watch Fox news. /thread

Oh the poor democratically elected north korean government. 100% agree the world would tweet DOZENS of times in protest.