Thoughts on Carly Rae Jepsen?

Thoughts on Carly Rae Jepsen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Butterface that makes incredibly derivative, boring, mainstream pop music. Her mainstream success and waifu status on Sup Forums is truly amazing to me.

I wanna fugg

also this tbqh

>butterface

holy shit she's straight up cute fuck off you dumb dyke

emotion is a decent pop album, and i want her to crush my head with her milky thighs

how is her body of work?

Better than a lot of garbage pop but shockingly mediocre

Her music touches on things like infatuation and loving someone who doesn't return the same feelings. This is shit I just really identify with. Not so much anymore, but it reminds me of a time when I was younger. Her music helped me get through depression (she wasn't the only artist, but definitely played a huge part). Besides my relationship with her music, she has a great voice and her music gets me moving, and that's more than what I can say about a lot of other pop artists.

i've only heard that one song that was a hit 5 or so years ago and i hate it. i love her legs though

How could something be shockingly mediocre? Mediocre is normal, usual, generic.

t. nu-male

I'm just shocked she's not worse desu

I'd fuck her.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

The Emotion albums are iconic pop albums and future classics

t. Sup Forumsshit

Emotion and Side B are great

She's pretty qt aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8

How many kissless /r9k/ virgins do you think have masturbated to this video while crying? It's masterful in its cruelty.

Only you. It really left a mark on you, enough to post this shitty opinion on every CRJ thread, you autist.

that video was cool

It's a perfect day to end this wretched life.

I'd like to work on her body, if you know what I mean.

Not being attracted to a hideously ugly white woman is obviously racist.

>>>/tumblr/

Emotion is excellent

Every day, every SINGLE day, she posts a video on Facebook of some queer lip-syncing Cut To The Feeing into a hairbrush or dildo or something. Guess she swooped Madonna and Lady Gaga on being the top fag hag artist now that they're too old and washed up.

It's not even a good song